PDA

View Full Version : Wife and I laugh

Bobbysue
08-27-2020, 06:41 PM
Wife was cleaning out some old dresses and the like. Will take to goodwill. Our daughter stopped over and saw one of the dresses. She commented that she has worn that before. My wife laughed and I smiled knowing I've also worn that dress. Also funny is not one of can fit into any longer.

VS Fan
08-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Hahah! Too funny! :)

DTelia
08-27-2020, 07:18 PM
Reminds me of two of my funny/good memories.

One time, this really cute girl was wearing a nice skirt in Church, and my wife said...”That’s your skirt!” And she was right. Of course she made it a point to ask me to compliment her, which was awkward, so I asked her to, and she did :-)

My wife has also worn a couple of my dresses/skirts to various activities (Church, etc) and received compliments - to which my wife says...”my husband bought it for me, doesn’t he have great taste!?”

:-)

Jacke
08-28-2020, 08:54 AM
to which my wife says...?my husband bought it for me, doesn?t he have great taste!??

:-)[/QUOTE]

I bought a matching dress for my wife who wore it to church. She was complimented and said exactly the same thing.

BrendaPDX
08-28-2020, 10:30 AM
Love it! Thanks for sharing:)

Marianne S
08-28-2020, 12:21 PM
I still have a picture of my wife wearing a skirt that I bought for her. We weren't quite the same size, but I bought one for myself in a similar style, just different colors. I also regret to say that I can't quite fit into that today, either.

Wife and I laugh

So did we. A lot!

Bobbi46
08-28-2020, 01:11 PM
I had to laugh at this one, not able to fit into a dress again sounds like "middle age spread" or too much beer!!! lol

alwayshave
09-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Bobby Sue, my step daughter has worn one of my dresses to a job interview. She did not know it was mine though.