PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants with crossdressing waitresses

Aileen
03-31-2006, 01:44 PM
I heard that in New York city there are restaurants with waitresses that are crossdressed men. It might be interesting to do that part time as a job, if I had a place like that near me. It would certainly fulfill a fantasy of mine, a job where I could crossdress. But what do I do if someone I know from the office shows up as a customer?

Julie Avery
03-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Get out your stenographer's pad and take dictation? ;)

JoAnnDallas
03-31-2006, 01:55 PM
I also have heard that there is a restaurant/club in Las Vegas where all the waitresses are crossdressed men and even the dancers too.

Misty_VA
03-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Here's a link to it. http://www.planetluckychengs.com/indu.2-enter.html

Misty

Christa
03-31-2006, 02:05 PM
There's a restaurant/bar/club here in San Francisco with an all cd/tg waitstaff:

http://www.asiasf.com/

In between serving guests, they take turns performing (lip syncing) for the crowd. A great evening out if you're in The City.

Janet_Johnson_cd
03-31-2006, 03:38 PM
CrossDressed waitresses, i've never heard of that before. :D

jo_ann
03-31-2006, 08:49 PM
they don't have anything like those places in chicago (not that I know of). looks like i'll have to stop at san francisco when I go to california next year.

Phyliss
03-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey....give a person some warning will ya.

I went to the site and noted something about "savage men" I clicked on it and got quite a jolt. Forgot my 'puter volume was up. Tarzan yelling when you don't expect it is a bit frightful.

Angela Burke
03-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Do a pretend "faint".
Always works.

lawnmanmo
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
I heard that in New York city there are restaurants with waitresses that are crossdressed men. It might be interesting to do that part time as a job, if I had a place like that near me. It would certainly fulfill a fantasy of mine, a job where I could crossdress. But what do I do if someone I know from the office shows up as a customer?
Hi Aileen
That restaurant in NYC is called LIPS..its in the Village. Sorry but I do not have any link for it.
Jerry

Patsy Stone GG
03-31-2006, 11:56 PM

There's a restaurant/bar/club here in San Francisco with an all cd/tg waitstaff:

In between serving guests, they take turns performing (lip syncing) for the crowd. A great evening out if you're in The City.

There is a HUGE amount to go to in San Francisco, everywhere you go there is a CD/TG/TS - can't move for them in some places - perhaps you should visit the city sometime.

ashlee chiffon
04-01-2006, 05:30 AM
the best place to go for tg's and cd's is Diva's...a three level nightclub with drag shows on fri. and sat....*though its a pickup club for working "gals"*...great dance floor and cd's blend right in!
AsiaCafe has some great looking ts gals, but pretty crowded on weekends! majority of customers are single men and couples...and bachelorette parties!

Patsy Stone is right...lots of places to go and very cd friendly in most places *they've seen Everything!*;)
There's a couple other clubs, but be careful of the neighborhoods!
I'm still too nervous to go out dressed, but hoping to find a gal to dress with and go out dancing and clubbing...and San Fran would be a great place to do it!

janedoe311
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM

Gender illusionist another, euphemism. I love it

Here is some instead of gender confused.

Which one do you like the best. I made these up.

Gender open person
Gender enlightened
Gender flexible person
Unfixed gendered person
Gender free person
Bi-gendered, (have not heard it used but I am sure it has been, not the same as bi-sexual)
Variable Gendered or gender variable person
Multiple gendered, (t is accepted by many experts, that there are more than two genders)

I will post my favorite later.

janedoe311
04-20-2006, 05:09 PM
I used to cooked in Dennys a long time ago, and I fanaticized about being a waitress when I worked there, (and now). They also made more than twice than us cooks because of tips. If I was passable would like to try. Although I would like to be a cocktail waitress, I have the legs, just need cleavage!

steffie39
04-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Hi Aileen,

Here is the link to Lips:
http://lipsnyc.com/

I went there a few weeks ago for the first time with a couple of CD friends and I had a good time.

If you run into someone there that knows you, the first question that would come to mind is: Why are they there? They must either desire to be a CDer or at the very least be accepting (at least in this girl's opinion). Anyway, if you are dressed, chances are you will not resemble you male self (especially with the right wig) and they will not recognize you, particularly if you talk in a quiet voice.

Good luck!

Steffie

brittanymiami
04-22-2006, 04:31 PM
in miami we have madame's. its quite nice, ive been several times. working(on set) but not working there tho :-/

MsEva
04-22-2006, 04:34 PM
There was a restaurant here in Norfolk that had a TS hostess. Everytime we went there I wanted to go over and tell her, good for you. The restaurant closed and I wonder what happened to this lovely young lady.

GypsyKaren
04-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Since this thread was originally brought up by a member who has since been banned, I am going to close it.

Karen