PDA

View Full Version : ?.wrong name ?.

joannejoanne
03-31-2006, 01:45 PM
?.The other week i was signing for a delivery at work and inadvertently signed it in my femme name rather than my proper name. so question is has any one else done this or had your partner call you by your femme name whilst in public.?.

Deborah
03-31-2006, 01:52 PM
No i never have. I try to keep the two seperate to eliminate chances of being discovered.
Love that you changed the font color, but it's a little light girl ;)

ChristineRenee
03-31-2006, 01:58 PM
No...never. And my wife doesn't refer to me directly by my femme name either...whether I'm en drab or en femme.

Julie Avery
03-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Same here as what Christine just said. Sometime's Cher will use my femme name in the 3'rd person...like when I complain that our closets and drawers are too crowded, she'll say that Julie is taking up a bit of space herself :) But she's never addressed me that way.

Julie York
03-31-2006, 02:37 PM
At work I signed in to our Ebay account to check some stuff they were selling. Only to be confronted by a list of women's blouses, skirts and high heels and other things on My Ebay. Oops!

Kathleengurl
04-01-2006, 03:38 AM
regardless of how i'm dressed.....at home, "kathy" is all my wife will call me lately. & She's done it in public often too.
-k-

Maureen Henley
04-01-2006, 07:49 AM
My wife is like Christine's and Julie's. She won't address me as "Maureen". She does refer to Maureen in the third person, generally to say that Maureen is more than welcome to tackle some housework task.
The only time I've ever signed my femme name is for meeting rosters at Tri-Ess.

Kathycd
04-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi Joanne:

On several occasions over the years, while out and about in drab, I would hear someone yell, hey Kathy! and I almost answere automatically. Kathy is that much a part of my personna. <smile>

kathy

Kathleengurl
04-01-2006, 11:52 AM
lol... that's happened a few times.
-k-