PDA

View Full Version : Best Friend Ever

Casey41
09-04-2020, 04:14 PM
This is my first post ever here or anywhere with regards to me and my cross dressing. For some reason I feel like sharing as this has been a great experience.

Some short history. I have been secretly wearing panties and bras since I was 14 or so. When I started dating and living with girlfriends I would secretly wear her clothes and enjoy a fun afternoon dressed partially. During my marriage is was more of a DADT relationship. So at least she knew about my desires but she was minimally willing to accept it and participate. That marriage collapsed a year ago. And had no direct relation to my cross dressing.

The two girlfriends I?ve had since our separation, both have been accepting of my desires and even encouraged me.

But my current girlfriend is amazing. She has been asking important questions about my needs and desires. Wondering about my tastes and styles. Recommending what to wear, maybe these panties, try that bra on, look at this skirt cause you?d look great in it. We?ve gone shopping at lingerie stores together and have picked out things for both of us. She encourages me to wear more colourful and feminine leggings when I exercise in the house. Or even if I wanted to run outside(which I?m not ready to wear purple or pink leggings in public yet ).

We?ve even talked about having a dinner together fully dressed which is nerve racking to me and exciting.

Our chemistry inside and out of the bedroom is absolutely amazing.
I?m very fortunate and thankful for finding such an amazing sexy partner.

Sandi Beech
09-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Hi Casey,

Well let me be the first to welcome you and it sounds like you have an amazing partner. I wish I were so lucky but I still have my fun.

I have to say the first few times you do something like dinner in public can be quite exhilarating and scary at the same time. Eventually the scary goes away to a great extent. I hope you have a good time here. Share some pictures sometime. I was afraid at first but figured what the heck.

Sandi

Jenny22
09-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Casey, welcome aboard! Tell us a little more about yourself in the introduction section.

Micki_Finn
09-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Sounds like a great relationship so far. Hope it all works out for you.

Kandi Robbins
09-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Capitalize on it. Women that accepting are not easy to find.

Cassiek
09-04-2020, 07:16 PM
Casey. You are extremely lucky to have found a girl such as her. Hopefully your relationship will grow and the love that you share lead to life long happiness

Maria 60
09-04-2020, 09:14 PM
Welcome and always great to read a positive story. My wife has also been pretty exceptiing but not to your extreme, usally we have to take it slow but she going full blast. For my wife I believe they love having a husband and girlfriend all in one. She loves to shop for me, she'll come with something and wants me to try it on and have a decussion about it. I'm not going to complain, my road wasn't as smooth as your but I just have to slow down now and then at the bumps. Welcome again and looking forward to more positive reading about you.

suzanne
09-04-2020, 11:34 PM
Your GF is the dream of most of the members of this forum. Not just supportive but encouraging. Shes amazing. Your part in this relationship is to listen to her and believe what she tells you about fashion choices. Every word. Then, if she tells you you could go out in public dressed like that, you go out dressed like that, even if you don't feel ready for it. Take the confidence shes trying to instill and you will eventually see she's right and your own confidence will develop. You look better than you think you do, and the haters are not out there anymore.

Leslie Mary S
09-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Con Grads Casey and good luck. From the old one in the south east of the U.S. of A. Here in Alabama. I think you have a keeper.

alwayshave
09-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Casey, Welcome to the forum, you are among friends here. I am so glad that your girlfriend is supporting and encouraging.

Casey41
09-05-2020, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone here for being a great sounding board. Because I?ve had relationships before that had no support, I completely appreciate her and enjoy the relationship that we do have. I?m in no rush to push the temptations and have been enjoying all the fun activities that we are doing together. I wanted to share my story a little to let others know that there are great women out there!!

I really enjoy when she picks things out for me and makes those suggestions. What to wear to bed or put this on and how does it feel. She realized that most men never get to have the feeling of being sexy and that dressing can help me express being sexy.

I will work on my profile and do some updating

amandagurl2014
09-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Marry her!

Krisi
09-07-2020, 07:30 AM
As someone who is on his third marriage, let me warn you about one thing:

"Girlfriends" are often more supportive about things you do (hunting, fishing, playing in a band, crossdressing, etc.) than wives. Once that ring is on their hand, conditions can change pretty drastically.

Casey41
09-07-2020, 09:44 AM
I agree Krisi, this would be my third Marriage also. So finding the right partner is the ultimate challenge. And some girlfriends are very accepting during the beginning and we all hope that it stays that way.
My Girl has been so supportive and like I said encouraging. She knows dressing is fun for me and turns me on. We both get enjoyment out of it. I do want to take it slow and enjoy the steps that come along with being dressed as Casey. I find it relaxes me and makes some of the daily stresses go away also.

kimdl93
09-08-2020, 11:13 AM
This sounds like a very good beginning.

Shely
09-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Wow, sounds like you've hit the jackpot!

Sometimes Steffi
09-19-2020, 12:53 PM
Consider wearing more feminine color leggings outdoors.

While I know it's not really outside, I got the desire to wear feminine yoga pants at my yoga class. Instead starting with men's colors and then graduating to women's colors, I jumped to lightspeed by wearing florals. Mostly, I got no comments from the GGs, like no big deal, I got a lot of positive affirmations from several of the GGs, including the GG yoga instructor. I also wore toenail polish quite often.