PDA

View Full Version : OK I bit the bullet and went

Aynthem
03-31-2006, 03:11 PM
I've been wrestling with my CDing now for some time. I've dressed since I was a kid, borrowing mom's stuff and the like.

When I was engaged I told my fiance. She accepted my dressing. But since it was a sexual thing back then she started to get freaked out by it, and asked me to stop. As I was usually pretty guilty about my CDing, I did for her. And that lasted for 4 years of aour marriage.

But now I've started again. I am going ot have to tell her but I want to get comfortable with myself, since I never was comfortable in the first place.

Anyway, with that background out of the way I wanted to say, that I went shopping, for the first time in years.

I went in drab although I had panties and hose on undernieth. I went to a local Lane Bryant. Found a knee length denim skirt and a black top, and a bra. I really was only going for the bra, but once there I felt like I needed more.

There was a woman there with a small child shopping so I milled around like I was waiting for someone in the change rooms. Once she left with the child then I asked if I could use the change rooms. My heart was in my throat. My exact words were you wouldn't be freaked out if I asked to try these on would you? She didnt bat an eye.

I hurried because I was still REALLY uncomfortable. But once done I paid for my stuff and hightailed it home to dress.

It was great I had the day off I spent it dressed and in heels. I had the heels from before I purged my clothes. I could never part with them as much as I thought about it. Anyway, I was more comfortable in those heels than I was in the past. Now I just need to learn make up and wig and Ill be all set.

Whew. Glad I got that all out. haha

Ayn

Julie York
03-31-2006, 04:17 PM
When the urge is upon you...there's no hope.

Glad you had a productive day. Enjoy.

Sweet Susan
03-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Julie is absolutely correct. When the urge hits, you can't resist. There in lies the problem. I suggest you tell your wife asap. You are a doomed man and a blossoming crossdresser. You might as well let it all hang out.

Julie Avery
03-31-2006, 04:32 PM
I agree with Julie and Susan, I'd try to move forward with dressing in this relationship, all the more since it's ice you've already broken with her. I'd spend some time puzzling over what she's uncomfortable with, and how I might put her more at ease in whatever regard that is.

Ms. Donna
03-31-2006, 09:19 PM
I went to a local Lane Bryant. Found a knee length denim skirt and a black top, and a bra. I really was only going for the bra, but once there I felt like I needed more.

There was a woman there with a small child shopping so I milled around like I was waiting for someone in the change rooms. Once she left with the child then I asked if I could use the change rooms. My heart was in my throat. My exact words were you wouldn't be freaked out if I asked to try these on would you? She didnt bat an eye.

I shop @ Lane Bryant all the time. I've been in several different locations and never once had a problem. They are probably the most relaxed shop with regards to - um - guys (ugh!) trying things on.

Good for you!

Next time (and yes, there will be a next time) it will be that much easier!

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Lawren
03-31-2006, 10:13 PM
So true, oh, so true! I have purged several times but when the urge hits, all resistance is futile. It is an addiction for me. Try as I might I cannot get away from it for long. But, what the hell, it's the least harmfull addiction that I know about.

On a more serious note, Aynthem, I wish you the very best of luck and I do hope that your wife will again and fully accept your CDing.