PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing as you're on-line tonight?

sabrina mercedes
03-31-2006, 03:46 PM
I am sooo happy to be able to dress totally tonight! I am out-of-town and spending the night which affords the opportunity to let Sabrina breathe.
Tonight I am in black lace soy short panties one size too small so as to fit tight against my butt. I have a lacey black garter skirt with black back seam stockings (they feel miraculous!!!). I add a black see thru bra 42D with my breast forms. A short black full slip reaches my mid thighs and the caresses are driving me crazy! Next, a turquiose satin long sleeve blouse and a short black mini skirt along with black 3" open toe srappy sandals completes my attire. I have doned my full make-up and a long very curly dirty blonde wig.
I am soooo enthralled with the feeling of being Sabrina all night!!!!!!!
When I'm blue i start to breathe.
Sabrina;) ;)

robyn1114
03-31-2006, 04:54 PM
sounds wonderful

Helen MC
03-31-2006, 04:55 PM
Pink panties, full briefs with a floral pattern from Marks and Spencer.

LeannL
03-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Well, I got home tonight and decided that I need to clean and set my wig (human hair). So I have been working at the computer in a mid-calf black floral design skirt, a deep cranberry satin-like blouse, heels and my hair in curlers!

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Sabrina, So Happy for you! Me too! I've been on a bit of a vacation and have been dressed full time for a couple of days now, and will be so throughout the weekend. I'm keeping my body completely shaved these days, so I'm in a bit of a wonderland of possibilities, with now having bought so many things... Meaning, I can't seem to stop changing outfits and my look. Ask me in an hour and the answer might be quite different!

Right now, I'm wearing a red cotton, crossover top, tan stocking with a white garter belt, and a black, short slip. With my wonderful breast forms attached (38D), I'm currently braless. My fingernails are Revlon Red, as are my toes, and I've on my favorite red wig ("Bayside" from BeautyTrends). My makeup is as perfect as I am able, topping it off with Revlon's Super Lustrous "Love That Red" lipstick.

Color me happy! :kiss:

Robyn

Phyliss
03-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Well...it's late and I have some "end of the month bookkeeping and bills to pay. Thought I'd get comfortable, wearing my powder blue Vanity Fair PJs and a pair of V.F. full cut briefs. Kinda feels good to let "everything relax".

AlysonCD
03-31-2006, 09:18 PM
You all just suck! j/k I'm not able to be dressed right now as all of Alysons clothes are packed up since I'm in the process of moving into a house. So I'm not gonna be able to dress for a while :cry:

fancy nancy
03-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Just finished taking a shower and shaving my body which feels silky smooth. Right now I am wearing white satin panties and pinl sleepshirt with purple socks

Casey Morgan
03-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Men's t-shirt and men's sweatpants. I just had some "his" time.

sabrina mercedes
03-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Robyn, I am so envious. Being dressed to days at a time! What a thrill! I'm with you, I would change me clothers and look evey hour.
It's so grand to be dressed and on-line with sisters who know and understand the joy we receive from letting our en femme selves emerge.
Enjoy your time, I will certainly relish mine.
Don't stop now.
Sabrina

Staci
03-31-2006, 09:43 PM
I am in a turquoise peasant style top and a long satin matching skirt. It is a gift from my wife from a recent trip we took.

natasha
03-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Ill start at the feet. 4" Strappy heels, black stockings, lacy green panties, purple mini skirt, nice tight black top to show off my wonderful "c" forms. No makeup or wig though. Shaved and painted my toe nails yesterday!!!:happy:

Kordia
03-31-2006, 11:57 PM
A pair of very "deliciously slippery" Hanes sheerest support silk reflections pantyhose (I crave that tight fit), one of my sexy wigs, full make up and a long pink nylon tricot sleep gown with white open toe strappy sandals.

Billijo49504
04-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Right now a nude bra and panties, a Dale, dale Jr t shirt and work pants...BJ

Robyn2006
04-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Enjoy your time, I will certainly relish mine.
Don't stop now.

Thanks, Sabrina. I am so enjoying this time, and hoping you are too! Isn't it wonderful? I'm relaxing now a bit in this wonderful nightgown shown below, though mine an ivory white.

Robyn

SEXY_HEATHER
04-01-2006, 12:09 AM
i shaved and showered my bod tonite so i'm soft and smooth and love it!!i have on a black mini,black thigh highs,lite blue cami,leopard print g string from VS and 5 in open toe strap heels

kris_dresser
04-01-2006, 08:42 AM
very lacy white bra and bikini panties!

HaleyPink2000
04-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Black dress and everything that goes with it. dressed fully right now.

Kathycd
04-01-2006, 09:09 AM
*sigh* Could not dress last night, so it was out of the shower, into a pair of comfie panties and just relaxing in my robe. LOL

kathy

cosmolovesph
04-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Right now, just wearing some pantyhose and breaking in the new shoes from nordstrom.com that arrived on Thursday, boy are they comfy and what a deal, but alas, now sold out.

http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/955/6h/images2.nordstrom.com/images/store/product/large/111758.jpg

Elizabeth Anne
04-01-2006, 01:30 PM
I have on my bra & forms, my panties with butt pads from Victoria Secret & one of my nightgowns. Very comfortable. Clean shaven from last night. I am soon going to put on one of my wigs. No makeup, it has gotten way too expensive to waste. I save it for when I am going out fully dressed.

belinda
04-01-2006, 02:14 PM
You all just suck! j/k I'm not able to be dressed right now as all of Alysons clothes are packed up since I'm in the process of moving into a house. So I'm not gonna be able to dress for a while :cry:
BooHoo, just got home from lingerie shopping now down to my bra, silky white half slip & pink panties looking forward to trying on new purchases! Sorry Alyson no offence meant.

cuban heels
04-01-2006, 02:38 PM
As always I have on my corset with tan cuban heels and black seams with black pumps. Hope I don't get caught

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 03:19 PM
My Whinnie the Pooh jim jams and my pink slippers. Hairs abit of a mess and makeup all washed off. However, you must feel wonderful and Im very happy for you. There is nothing in the world nicer than getting all dressed up and feeling really gorgeous. I love it when I can be bothered to make the effort.
Take care
BEV

Georgia
04-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Right now I have on white thong panties, 36c breast forms and a Red silk PJ pants and blouse. I have been going to bed dressed fem for couple of weeks. I love the feeling of going to sleep fem and waking up in the morning seeing myself. This helps me complete my Illusion.

michell59
04-11-2006, 10:35 PM
white mary jane pumps'hose'white thong panties'40dd bra with just me in it'white see threw gown & lip stick love

Sweet Susan
04-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Men's Docker's, penny-loafers, briefs, oxford shirt with a slik tie, black anlke high, cotton sox. How sexy is that?

Rebecca C
04-11-2006, 10:54 PM
black bra with forms black satin panties black lace garter nude stocking with a short black mini skirt and a pair of black pumps.gotta love black it looks and feels sexy .

Ron_Rhonda
04-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Black mini-skirt and white blouse with black panty hose.

JeanneF
04-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Yoga pants and a pink "husband-beater" tank.

magpie
04-12-2006, 12:23 AM
right now i'm weraing black fishnet p/hose short black skirt 3" open toe shoes with ankle strap. nlack padded bra and a black halter neck top. on top of all that a long satin dressing gown.

sweeting
04-12-2006, 07:39 AM
hi i am wearing a purple satin bra with my 38 c breast formswith matching purple satin panties alacy white garter belt nuetral nylon stockings a fullwhite slip a green and black kilt with green hose white silk shirt and a black vest laurie

Wombat
04-12-2006, 07:58 AM
What am I wearing? With two kids asleep up the hall, I'm wearing drab ... oh, and a siamese on my chest :eek:

Wombat

Meag
04-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Right now I'm in a aqua flowered silky blouse, white cami,with lace top and bottom, white lace bra with forms, beige satin hi-cut panties, white half slip, nude pantyhose, black skirt, and black pumps with 1 1/2 block heels. It is just a wonderful feeling.

Meag

satinslip
04-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Last night I had a lot of sexy fun, with time to spend about three hours browsing some of my collections and dressing in whatever I fancied.

First, some new glossy tights in nearly black, over thong panties in pink satin and fuller cut stretch satin panties, also pink. The tights were gorgeously flattering and smooth.

Then silver strappy high heels with a diamante decoration, looking so elegant against the black tights.

Then a bra and panty set in pearl satin with black lace overlay - so fetching.

Then a silky black half-slip to go under a very flattering mid-calf length navy skirt, topped by a dreamy pink satin baby-doll tucked in as a kind of lingerie blouse, followed first by a long pink silk jacket and then a gold satin Chinese jacket.

After strutting in front of my full-lenght mirrors in these ensembles, it was time to try on some lovely underwear and night-wear bought recently: first a very sexy bra-chemise in pink stretch satin with silver chain straps; then a flouncy frilly pink satin baby doll with black polka dots and matching panties.

Then on to the prize of my recent purchases: gorgeous black satin pyjama pants with extravagantly wide legs, trimmed with pink lace cuffs, topped off with the sexiest black satin corset-style top, the front panel deliciously rouched (if that's the right word) and with faux garter tabs in pink satin, the whole-black-and pink effect completed with pink lipstick and lip gloss, a pink pearl necklace, glittery ear-rings, and a pink party wig. Though I had other things to move on to, the look of this outfit was so devastating that I lingered in it for a good half-hour, stroking all that satin and listening to dreamy music as I alternately strutted to admire myself and reclined in a revolving chair to view the outfit from all angles in the mirrors on three sides of me, under subdued lighting.

When I could finally bring myself to shed this outfit, bed time was approaching. From a wide selection of night-dresses and pyjamas laid out on the bed, I chose two pyjama pants, one in pink satin, one in very glossy silver satin, over each other to create double smoothness, and a long pink satin night dress with a pretty bosom teasing my nipples. Then, browsing through memories and fantasies in my mind, with my satin-clad legs elevated on pillows so that I could see all that alluring gloss, and running my hands through the selections of satin all around me, I gave myself pleasure and fell into a blissful sleep. Lovely to wake up this morning in all this finery!

Wombat
04-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Last night I had a lot of sexy fun, with time to spend about three hours browsing some of my collections and dressing in whatever I fancied. ----snip----

HHHHHOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:cry:

Wombat

BonnieJG
04-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Right Now I'm wearing black jean paints, 2pec top blue top, black lace push-up bra w/forms 38B and long brown hair, and make-up

MsEva
04-13-2006, 09:36 AM
well it is morning here in VA but have on a long knit sleevles black dress by Ronni Nicole with the appropriate undergarments, black slip ons with a two inch heel, full makeup and hair is in a bob.

cutieamy06
04-13-2006, 05:41 PM
I just thought of this outfit a couple days ago.:o

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/rep3nt18/XnikkiX.jpg

Kieron Andrew
04-13-2006, 06:00 PM
sweat pants and a shirt!

Brenda Locke
04-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Right now, after getting home from work and doing a full body shave (feels ever soo good, silky smooth all over). Matching red bra & panties, pink stockings,red calf length skirt and pink camisol.

LoL Brenda

Billie Jean
04-13-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm wearing a mid calf length denim skirt and a sleeveless tee. I have on light blue bikini panties, a white sports bra, and my Brickenstock sandals.
Billie Jean:cheeky:

Felicia Fox
04-13-2006, 06:35 PM
hi,

im wearing a soft sweater, full length coyote furcoat a ladies fur not mens, and high heel slippers, please check out my profile.

Butterfly Bill
04-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Right now? It got up above 90 today in Oklahoma, so now I'm naked.

MarieTS
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Matching beige bra and panty, Sheer Energy pantyhose in nude, Beige/brown/mango houndstooth cotton/wool blend slacks with a brown felt sash/belt, Brown mockneck top, a pair of brown allligator pumps, Mango Suade Jacket, gold/browntone earings, gold bracelet and necklace, two gold rings; one amber stone, the other ziconia.

perfume
04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
you sound wonderfull, iam in black lace top holdups cherry red nail polish.,pnk 5" heels(ankle straps.) a short mini skirt red flirty. Ablack pull over tight top with a black bra. Size 36c brest forms. a black choker , with an ankle bracelet. full make up and long earings. i feel on top of the world. hope you feel the same.kisses perfume

Caroline Simmons
04-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Pink Chinise style PJs wrapped up in a nice dressing gown to keep warm. its 1am in the morming here in the UK and I'm still up

Caroline

Rebecca C
04-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Black Satin Panties And Lycra Bra A New Pair Of Secret Nude Pantyhose .a Pair Of Shorts And Slippers And A Nice Soft Comfy Top.

Patty
04-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Pantyhose, bra, makeup, wig, some long errings, tee shirt and jeans - sandels with painted toe nails-a night to relax and enjoy

jodybi35
04-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Front clasp 42C white lace bra from VS, and a pair of white satin briefs under my blue denims and gray tee shirt.

Marla
04-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Robyn, As usual, your lipstick description totally turns me on. Love Marla

carriejoe
04-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Well, as I sit here tonite i'm wearing my matching blue 38c bra and g-string, a pair of black pantyhose, my short black leather skirt and a nice baby blue silk top. My makeup is done, nails painted and wig is on. Have a nice nite ladies, I know I will. cj

joanlynn28
04-14-2006, 10:12 PM
My brown dress slacks with a 3/4 length sweater, high heel sandels, bra and breastforms, gaff and padded panties, all made up and nowhere to go but then again I could go out to the drag bar and meet up with my new friends.