PDA

View Full Version : I'm debating.....

Kimberly A.
09-12-2020, 10:35 AM
Hey y'all! :) Well, I'm up and about, of course. LOL
Anyway, I'm debating over two different outfits to wear today, so I'll try and describe them the best I can and see what y'all think, because I can't post pics again just yet. LOL

Outfit #1: A blue and pink patterned top with little sparkly dots on it, green shorts, tan pantyhose white sneakers and my auburn wig.
Outfit #2: A green dress, black pantyhose, black strappy block heels and my auburn wig.
Which outfit should I wear today?

Lana Mae
09-12-2020, 10:42 AM
It depends on what your activities for the day are! Just on the info given-green dress with nude pantyhose though! Hugs Lana Mae

Kimberly A.
09-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Thank you, Lana Mae! :) Well, I plan on going to Jackson, MS to eat, (maybe Olive Garden, I haven't decided on that yet), then I'll probably go shopping at Target..... Tbh, I think black hose would look better with a green dress and black heels. LOL

bridget thronton
09-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Green dress works well for dining out - like Lana I would wear nude hose - but you should wear what makes you happy

Kimberly A.
09-12-2020, 11:04 AM
Cool Bridget, thank you. :)

Bobbi46
09-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Green dress and definately black pantyhose, more elegant and goes better with a green dress, but you know yourself best and do what you feel is best on you.

BethanyCross
09-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Green dress! My thinking is always wear a dress when the opportunity presents itself. A dress is special.

susanmichelle
09-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Not sure but reading your post looks like your wearing more cover type hosiery. If I?m wrong please forgive me but sheer pantyhose or stockings would look better with the dress. Sounds like maybe you don?t shave your legs and your covering up with darker colors. Again forgive me if I?m wrong. At any rate the dress would look better still

Micki_Finn
09-12-2020, 04:47 PM
A lot is going to depend on the cut, and what you’ll be doing today. A dress could be totally appropriate, or totally inappropriate. Style is MUCH more important than color in determining what you should be wearing out.

docrobbysherry
09-12-2020, 06:33 PM
One picture is worth 1000 blind guesses!:heehee:

Kimberly A.
09-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Bobbi! :) I went with the black pantyhose. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

True that, Bethany! :) I went with the green dress. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Susan, first of all just out of curiosity, have you seen any of the pics that I post? I mean if you look at my legs, I am wearing pantyhose in everyone of my pics and they ARE shaved so yes, I DO shave my legs..... I have, on more than one occasion said that hairy, matted legs under hosiery looks HORRIBLE, itches like nobody's business and it's very uncomfortable so yes, you're wrong about that. LOL And besides, I'm a CD'er of course and I wouldn't be very passable if I didn't shave my legs.

I totally agree that sheer pantyhose looks better with a dress and I wore jet black sheer L'eggs pantyhose. Also, I do wear pantyhose for several reasons..... One, I have varicose veins and I wear support or compression hosiery because of that. Two, I do have blemishes on my legs and pantyhose are like makeup for the legs. LOL So yes, I do wear hose for covering reasons. Now, I'll wear just about any color hosiery..... Nude, suntan, Navy blue, taupe, gray or black, (in case you were wondering).

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agree, Micki..... I went with the green dress, jet black pantyhose and black strappy block heels. I did go out to eat to Olive Garden, then went shopping. I may've been a little overdressed for WHERE I went shopping, but was I supposed to do? Take a change of more casual clothes to go shopping in? I'm not gonna do that, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. LOL :D

- - - Updated - - -

LOL True, Doc. :battingeyelashes: But I can't post pictures again for another 5 days, I believe..... Dems da rulz! :D

alwayshave
09-13-2020, 07:52 AM
Kimberly, realize I'm late to the party, but I always go with the dress.

Kimberly A.
09-14-2020, 10:06 AM
Oh no worries, Jamie. :) Yep, I went with the dress. LOL

Tiffany8cd
09-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Not that it matters now, but I would have gone with #2. Green dress and auburn wig. 😉