PDA

View Full Version : 3 wishes

Josi
03-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Inspired by another thread.
If you had 3 wishes what would they be (not about saving the planet lol - this is CD wishes)

Mine:
1) Being able to dress any time I like and no one cares
2) ==== ditto ======
3) ==== ditto ======

lol I only needed one after all!

Rossie
03-31-2006, 04:52 PM
open human mind
open human mind
open human mind

michellecd9999
03-31-2006, 05:46 PM
1) to be able to say a magic word and transform into a beautiful young woman
2)to be able to say another magic word and be able to transfer back into myself
3) for my wife to be accepting and loving of both personas!

Michelle

Deborah
03-31-2006, 06:45 PM
1) I was born my fathers daughter
2) I am the mother of the children i have now instead of the father
3) The person i marry to have above kids is a credit to society and not a letdown.

eleventhdr
03-31-2006, 06:49 PM
I Only need one wish to wish for more wishes!:

suzy!:.

Miriannah
03-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Well, the first one would be for the power to alter reality at will, but since that's pretty much cheating to get infinite wishes, I'll keep it simple:

1) To be reborn as a very attractive female, yet retain all the knowledge and experiences I have currently.
2) To have superhuman, perfect health: Fast-healing, never get sick, never age past 20-25.
3) (The non-greedy wish) For every social barrier of prejudice and discrimination to crumble into nothingness, and for the world to be accepting of a person for who they are, not their race, gender habits, (lack of) religion, etc.

Jolene
03-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Well, the first one would be for the power to alter reality at will, but since that's pretty much cheating to get infinite wishes, I'll keep it simple:

1) To be reborn as a very attractive female, yet retain all the knowledge and experiences I have currently.
2) To have superhuman, perfect health: Fast-healing, never get sick, never age past 20-25.
3) (The non-greedy wish) For every social barrier of prejudice and discrimination to crumble into nothingness, and for the world to be accepting of a person for who they are, not their race, gender habits, (lack of) religion, etc.

Miriannah .... I agree with you on this. To be female with all of this .. oh the possibilities ... Jolene

Jolene
03-31-2006, 07:53 PM

Michelle

Michelle .......... I so wish for Number 1 and 2 for me and wishing Number 3 for all the married CDers. Could add another for myself ........... a nice set of hips for my birthday ... Jolene

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 08:00 PM
My three wishes:

1.) To have been my sister's sister. I know I'm a broken record on this, but she is just so amazing/gorgeous/perfect! I missed so much!

2.) To kiss the man of my dreams and to know what it's like to have my lipstick slowly peal off onto his lips after every deep kiss.

3.) To have every male hair on my body gone once and for all! (Ok, make this #1...)

Robyn

Angela Burke
03-31-2006, 08:06 PM
1- An everlasting pint of Guinness

2- Another everlasting pint of Guinness

3- Unlimited non-repayable credit.

trannie T
03-31-2006, 08:15 PM
My three wishes:

Wish Number One: A world at peace with no war.

Wish Number Two: A world without prejudice against race, religon, heritage, sexuality or gender.

Wish Number Three: For me to be able to put on eyeliner without poking out my eye or smearing it all over the place.

Angela Burke
03-31-2006, 08:21 PM
I hereby forgoe my second wish and grant you your third!

jillinla
03-31-2006, 08:25 PM
A simple life
- simple wishes

1. Jimmy Choos shoes
2. Manolo Blahnik shoes
3. smaller feet

Casey Morgan
03-31-2006, 09:21 PM
1) to be able to read the autobiography I wrote after I've learned more about me
2) an alarm that goes off when I get too wrapped up in trying to label myself
3) the wisdom to always remember to respect my future SO's needs and act accordingly

On second thought, that last one should be number one.

Lawren
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Hmmmmm. Good question.

1) To have an accepting and supportive SO. (My GF does accept and beginning to help me.
2) To have a body that would look great in all those luscious clothes and be passable.
3) To live in a society where CDing is not an issue at all but an accepted practice.

My GF just said that she wishes she had a body that would "look great in all those luscious clothes" too.

RenaCD
03-31-2006, 10:15 PM
#1 To be who I am Now 40 yrs ago
#2 To share who I am Now with the rest of the world.
#3 To have just a little more money to share with the rest of the world who I am Now, I can have a little fun with #3 can't I?

Teresa Amina
03-31-2006, 10:21 PM

Michelle

Yes, but being presently unattached I would replace #3 with "To be wealthy enough to enjoy points 1&2" !

Of course that endless pint of Guiness would be a fine thing too!

AmandaM
03-31-2006, 10:28 PM
1. To be a beautiful, blond, beachgirl daughter of a wealthy Southern California family
2. To still have my kids
3. To have lots of friends

Maria2004
03-31-2006, 10:36 PM
It was hard to find those wishes for me as a TV.

1- I can go where I want.

2- Wear what I want.

3- People close to me know about Maria.

But Angela saved the day by reminding me of those things I still yearn for:

1- An everlasting pint of Guinness

2- Another everlasting pint of Guinness

3- Unlimited non-repayable credit.

Thank you Angela:bighug: ;)

Love Maria

Jesse69
03-31-2006, 10:45 PM
1. To be able to change into a beatiful woman and then back to me whenever I want.

2. To be rich.

3. To go to Heaven.

sky0629
03-31-2006, 10:54 PM
First wish : for everyone on this forum a free pass to vegas to meet and party for 2 weeks in fem at no charge to no one free, free, free
second : i need some cloths and shoe, panty hose, panty, and on and on bla bla bla
third : a big new home here at the beach so all you girls can come and visit me anytime you want. how about a sky's hotel on the strip just for cders only and the hole world can kiss our butts no straight people allowed.

Eric/a
03-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Let's see if I can come up with three that are a little different from what everybody else has mentioned so far:

1. To be able to order any shoe style in the world (well, maybe even just the ones on this (http://www.heelsforyou.com/Wood_Cork.htm) page!) in whatever size I'd need. For some reason, I'm a sucker for cork wedges all of a sudden!

2. Same thing for the wooden platform styles on this (http://www.heelsforyou.com/Wood_Platforms.htm) page.

3. Magic bikinis and 1-piece bathing suits that make you become the model you saw in the pic when you put it on. (Well...I guess if I got that wish I could wear all those shoe styles in the sizes in which they're already offered!)

HaleyPink2000
04-01-2006, 06:37 AM
1. Be able to dress 24/7! Being totally excepted by my Wife.
2. Have the shape of a young Woman! Some thing like Sharone Stone.
3. Still have all my hair from when I was young, also it be down to my waist in length!

Gemma Rhodes
04-01-2006, 06:44 AM
1) To meet and fall in love with an understanding RG

2) For society to be more accepting to CDers

Thats it, if those 2 things happened then my life would be perfect.

Gemma x

ReginaK
04-01-2006, 08:54 AM
1. To lose 6 inches around my waist so I no longer needed to wear a corset to get that hour glass figure.

2. To lose all my hair.

3. Breast.

But like they say, be careful what you wish for.

Maureen Henley
04-01-2006, 09:31 AM
1) 90-100 fewer pounds

2) No hair below my eyelashes

3) A job where I could go to work en femme at least a few days a week.

"If wishes were horses...imagine the manure problem!":p

Sarah Rabbit
04-01-2006, 09:59 AM
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, My two front teeth.
For a rabbit, this is very important.

Sarah R,:bunny:

janice4ever
04-01-2006, 01:46 PM
:)
1) to have been born a girl. 2) to have been a beautiful bride. 3) to have the greatest wedding night

Harriet
04-01-2006, 02:18 PM

Michelle

Michelle
I understand Wish 1 and Wish 3.
But why would anyone every want to "transfer back"?
Transform me into a "beautiful young woman" or even a not-so-pretty older woman and my wish will be satisfied.

Elizabeth Anne
04-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I only have one, for someone to invent a permanent, forever gone, HAIR REMOVER!!!!!! (other than laser or electrolysis.Have had electrolysis, takes too long & costs too much.)

Sara_Marie
04-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Easy I think of this all the time.
1. With a simple word change my body and cloths to what is in my minds eye.
2. Be independently wealthy
3. Saved for later use. :cheeky:

JMO2
04-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Easy I think of this all the time.
1. With a simple word change my body and cloths to what is in my minds eye.
2. Be independently wealthy
3. Saved for later use. :cheeky:

Reminds me of the joke:
This guy (why is it always a guy?) is walking along the beach one day and sees what he thinks is an antique canteen of some sort. He picks it up and rubs it.
Out pops a genie. The Jeanie says ,"OK you get three wishes".
So the guy says ," For my first wish I would like a million dollars". (of course today it would be a billion)
"For my second wish I would like to have the best, fastest car of that year every year that I am alive. (Meaning the car would update itself every year to be the best and fastest of that year)
and he says,"For my third wish I will wait on".
Well time goes by and he is listening to the radio and it is playing a catchy jingle on the radio "I wish I were an Oscar Myer weiner". POOF :lol: :lol:

JMO

Kimberly
04-01-2006, 07:00 PM
1) To perminently have finer body hair (like a womans, with the growth time and thinkness of a womans.)
2) To have lifelong free shopping at H&M
3) To be out. When I'm out, I won't care - but it's the getting there that I'll find hard.

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 02:18 AM
1....born a girl
2....a girl with a hung stud
3....a t girl..if i was in my teens i would have been one

Josi
04-02-2006, 03:25 AM
Loved "no hair below my eyebrows"

But dont like Guiness .. burgh!

Samantha Jane
04-02-2006, 04:25 AM
My immediate thought was to be born a girl. Then thinking about it, I realized that I like being male, but I also love dressing as a girl and so for me being a born a GG would take away that enjoyment. So;

1. A magic pantie drawer. Imagine what style/colour/fabric you want to wear that day and pull them out. This would save money, also washing as you can throw them out at the end of the day.

2. Perfect 'B' cup breasts, that I could project or retract a will. :D

3. As some of the other girls have mentioned, a society that is a lot more tolerant of cder's. :thumbsup:

michellecd9999
04-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I consider myself to be a CDer. I would love being a woman for a time, but I also love my male side and do not want to give that up. I suspect if you don't want to return, you are more on the TS side. I would not want to give up my male side or all that goes with that!~
Michelle

Michelle
I understand Wish 1 and Wish 3.
But why would anyone every want to "transfer back"?
Transform me into a "beautiful young woman" or even a not-so-pretty older woman and my wish will be satisfied.

allisonrn06
04-06-2006, 07:31 AM
1) Being able to dress anytime I want including having a job where I could dress en femme.
2)Being married with my fiance and I both in gowns.
3)Having a prom date.

maid phylis
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
number one ,that i could go back in time and be born as my mothers daughter that died.number two to be able to dress full time in a society that accepts all people.number three to be able to go out with my wife and have her enjoying all the fun i have had since i discovered all the wonderfull people in our society.phyliasnne:love: