PDA

View Full Version : Frances stepped out

francesnonyx
03-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Last Wed. night Onyx and I stepped out on the town for a bit. Myself, en femme for the first time ever, and Onyx, her beautiful and sexy norm. I walked right out the house comfortably and confidenty. Onyx is really good with hair and makeup. I felt unbeleivably natural and not in the least intimidated by societal expectations. I owe my SO a great debt of gratitude.
We went to a club and stayed for a while and then decided to try the club across the street. As we were crossing the street, a gentleman loitering on the sidewalk enquired, "You got any fries to go with that shake?" Don't know if he was speaking to Onyx or myself.
We took many pictures during the night and want to post some but they are too large. I need to find a program that will bring them down to the right size. Any suggestions?
We hope to make another trip soon and hope that you ladies get to experience the thrill of it yourselves.

Summer
03-31-2006, 05:20 PM
If you have a mac you can use iphoto and use export to desktop and size the pictue by the number of pixels.
The same for Windows and Photoshop elements which comes with most computer or you photo program.
It is as simple as limiting the pixels.
Summer

DonnaT
03-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Congratulations to the both of you.

francesnonyx
03-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Thank you both very much!

uknowhoo
03-31-2006, 06:16 PM
What a wonderful storey, Frances, I'm so very happy for you both. We'll look fwd to seeing those pics.:thumbsup: ;) Hugs, Tammi