PDA

View Full Version : thanks for putting up

Wendy me
11-01-2004, 07:19 AM
hi over the last weekend i had some rough spots almost crashed ,put out a post "some times hes right" my head was spinning just keeping up with my thoughts . i know that "we" need some help going to make the call today start all over agian
i almost did not log in today kinda thought abought not doing this but sometimes putting it down in writing helps. sorry for sounding like a nut job thanks for putting up with me

Julie
11-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Wendy, we'll (me and the other girls that is) will have none of that 'nut job' talk from you, you explained things in a previous post and we know the situation. You're quite right that writing things down is a help (however small) and that's why I'm glad you decided to log on. If you decide to make that call you mentioned we want to be kept updated on how things go, is that a promise?

Just take it easy Wendy, we want you here. :)

Julie J

Wendy me
11-01-2004, 08:34 AM
julie thanks way too much going on not to.
huggs,promise!

babe4life
11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Hi Wendy,

Sorry I missed your post earlier but I agree with Julie on this one completely. You have friends here. We are here for you always, OK?

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
11-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Hi Wendy,
You know where to find us, we're here for you
Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Wendy, we'll have none of that nut-job talk here. I already hold that title.
I, too am sorry that I missed your last post, sometimes these posts fly away fast. I sort of had a bum weekend as well, but I should have read your thread, you are my friend.

I think you should tell us more, I find a little rant from time to time helps. Especially with the wonderful ladies here at this forum. If you have any questions or need an ear to listen, then type, we will listen. All CDs or TS's go through painful times so most of us here will understand what you are going through.

I hope you, my friend can get back on track, and anything you need to say, go right ahead and type.

I will now go look for your previous thread.

Love Amelie

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 07:38 AM
thank you to all went to see the doctors twice yestrday covered a lot ,just a dab on wendy. made a meeting with my brouther for the day on thursday time for him to step up. i will be going twice a day till things get to a low roar. words can't express how mutch you all mean thank you
in my thoughts,huggs

babe4life
11-02-2004, 09:16 AM
Wendy, good luck with your sessions. Rooting for you. If you ever need to vent off steam, we are here for you. The depth of experience of the people in these forums are yours for the taking. Everyone has an unique life experience and someone will always be able to step up to the plate with you.

Much love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 09:29 AM
vicky thanks i think we (all of me) are going to be as ok as we all can be. just going to keep up on it.time thing

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 10:24 AM
You're amongst friends and like minded people. I always take a nap when things aren't going my way. It almost always works. I also stay away from the sauce.

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 10:32 AM
susan i like a little sause every now and then (just right now is't now or then) thanks good to be with likeminded people thanks

Julie
11-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Wendy, thanks for the update and to hear a more positive tone today. Just to reiterate, we're here for you.

Julie J

babe4life
11-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Julie, you have successfully pushed the Friends theme song into my head ... And it is so apt!

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 02:07 PM
i have to meet with my brouther thursday he is hard to deal with we talked .a bought that today . was told to meet him on my own terms just a thought i love the ocean mabey put him on my freinds boat 10 or 15 miles out on the water just the two of us no one can just walk away .

Julie
11-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Wendy, if he said on your terms he can't really refuse whatever you suggest and if you think the ocean the best venue, why not?

Julie J

babe4life
11-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Only thing with the ocean ... no bodies?

Sorry, just kidding! Head is sore and in a very silly state of mind at the moment. Don't mind me. Oh! Who are you nice gentlemen? Nice white coats you got there. Is that shirt for me? Very nice, but don't you have it in fuschia or a nice baby pink maybe? Say, are you guys into bondage or something with all the locks on the back of it?

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 06:14 PM
vicky this is why i keep comming back a good chuckle thank.