PDA

View Full Version : Fur Faux Coat

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 08:05 PM
Just spent the past couple of hours trying to find something like this fur faux coat seen below... No luck. Any suggestions?

Robyn

trannie T
03-31-2006, 08:17 PM
What coat?

Ellie
03-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Are you looking for just the fur coat or one that comes with that set of boobs?

:lol:

I've seen some good stuff over at www.furoutlet.com but I haven't bought anything yet.
There is not a whole lot of need for a fur coat her in L.A.

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 09:28 PM
Keep your eyes focused, ladies. I'm after the coat!

Teresa Amina
03-31-2006, 09:41 PM
You're kidding- there's a coat in that picture?!!! Seriously, I'll keep an eye out as I cruise the web.

p.s.- that's the same girl in a previous post, isn't it? They say you should reach for the stars-She really Shines!

Francine
04-01-2006, 12:03 AM
I bought my fur coat just before Chiristmas last year at Dillard's.
Mine was faux, and just over $200 for a full length.
It was hard to find any fur coat, anywhere else.
You might try e-bay! ;)

Francine

Christina Nicole
04-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Well, the answer, as always is it depends! In this case, it depends on how much you want to spend. Do you want to only spend a few thousand or do you have several that you are willing to part with? Does a coat with a five-figure price tag scare you off?

There are a couple of shops in NYC that specialize in second hand furs. They sell either ones they buy or ones on consignment from the owners. There may be similar places near you.

However, the best furs are hand made and designed by expert furriers. My wife's first fur was an off-the-rack mink that we bought before we knew better. It's a very lovely fur, but the style is not unique. Subsequently, a friend mentioned the furrier that his family uses. We've gone there. They will custom make anything, from any type of fur that you desire. It's not inexpensive, but then again, nothing worth having comes cheaply. Find a furrier that will custom design and make the coat you want.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Tamara Croft
04-01-2006, 09:38 PM
WOW I guess she needs that fur coat to keep those huge boobs warm..... :lol:

Francesca Chantel
04-03-2006, 12:42 AM
My wonderful wife gave me a faux fur coat recently... I'll get some pics soon. (though 90 degrees is a little warm for furs...)

Mandy Salamander
04-03-2006, 04:01 AM
try this site, Robyn,,,,, fabulousfurs.com ,,,,, it's "Donna Salyers' Fabulous Furs, Alternative to animal fur",,, 's where i get mine, they're not cheap but th' service 's good' 'n the quality 's exquisite, every bit as nice as real fur, but without th' death of any woodland critters...