PDA

View Full Version : All or nothing?

Robyn2006
03-31-2006, 08:36 PM
These days for me, I can't imagine just putting on a couple of things and some lipstick as I did in my youth. Now I've got to go all the way, from my attached forms to my matching toe and fingernails (red, of course). If I don't have the time to do it right, I just don't do it. Fortunately, I do have the time every weekend (like now!).

Poll: Which would you choose?
1. Never without wearing a few fem things
2. Only like to wear a few fem things, now and then
3. Dress all the way when there's the time, but otherwise just wearing a few things make me happy
4. All the way, or forget it!

Robyn

Ellie
03-31-2006, 08:53 PM
I usually go all out when I dress.

It only takes me about 10 minutes to dress (padded bra, no forms) and get the wig on, it's picking out my clothes and the makeup/nails that still takes me an hour or more.

Sometimes I'll skip the nails and makeup if I am just sitting around watching TV.

Janelle Young
03-31-2006, 08:54 PM
I can dress anytime I am home as I live alone. For me it depends on my mood. Somedays I feel like going all out and dressing up to the nines, for me anyway - for others that may be just the eights. Other days just a bra and panties is all I wear and other days I don't dress at all. Well always panties but that is not dressing as far as I am concerned.

I guess I would be a 1 or 3 girl.

TGMarla
03-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Most of the time when I dress, it's the whole nine yards, sans eye makeup, as it takes longer to apply and it's much harder to completely remove. Once in a while I'll don a few femme items and leave it at that, but for the most part, if I'm going to bother at all, I go for the whole effect.

uknowhoo
03-31-2006, 09:05 PM
I rarely get the chance to dress head to toe + make-up.:(

That doesn't stop me from wearing a few items - often bra, forms and a femme top, sometimes with a skirt too, more often not. I'd hate to have to wait to dress at all until I had several hours I knew I could dedicate to going all out.

Hugs,

Tammi

Bernice
04-01-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm a 3.

Wish I had more time to myself as well.

Hugs,

Bernice

Joy Carter
04-01-2006, 01:22 AM
A solid three in the wish department.

PS You avitar drives me wild !

Crisack
04-01-2006, 01:31 AM
A definate 3 =) Well, only recently started with the makeup but I've been putting it on ALOT to practice, lol. I live alone so when I'm home, I'm in something.

Robyn2006
04-01-2006, 01:35 AM
PS You avitar drives me wild !

Me too... It's Adriana Lima, supermodel extraordinaire. Here's the full pic...

Robyn