PDA

View Full Version : I'm her girlfriend and she is my girlfriend :P

SoCalSuziCD
04-01-2006, 04:12 AM
I came out to my girlfriend while back.
I told her that I like wearingpantyhose and had many experiences where my mom used to make me wear them. (which is true) So, after a while, I started to bringing the crossdressing movies into our conversation and asked if she would freak if I was one. She told me that was my preference. After a while again, I told her that I wanted to wear a pantyhose and a skirt in front of her.
That's when I told her that I had experience wearing makeup, wigs, and etc. SHe accepted me as who I was. It took a while for her to understand crossdressing male, but ever since, she became the friend, and I became her boy/girl friend. Time to time, she helps me with the makeup and I promised her that I would loose weight so I can borrow her dresses. She gladly accepted it. Ever since I feel like I'm in heaven. So much comfort. We are planning on going out dressed on Holloween. :) Wish us luck. It's far, but hopefully by then I'll be mastering the makeup :P

Debbi
04-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Suzi! great story. I can very mch relate to that. I've been dressing on and off sine the age of 20 ( I'm 43 now). anyway, after supressing dressing for the last 11 or so years, I got the desire that never really goes away and started dressing again this January. Been married for about 5 years. Wife had no idea, and since i had Supressed "debbi" for so long, I never thought about it myself untill January when it just hit me like a freight train at full speed. i went out and bought clothes, wig, shoes, ect. but I was feeling so BAD about not telling my wife. and only could imagine her FINDING out instead. So I came clean about 3 weeks ago and she was OVERLY accepting and supportive. anyway, she alsolove the idea of having a new girlfriend. we are planning on a girls night at home soon. just the 2 of us. the plan is for me totake that day off. I will go and FINALLY get this icky leg and chest hair waxed away, then go and get a professional makeover. Meanwhile, she will ge home from work around 6pm and get herself all dolled up. light the candles and fireplace, get the music on and have some champange or martinis ready and i will show up at 7:30 and we'll have our first "date" together. It's so exciting! I loved reading your post and had to share! Best of luck and i hope all continues to go well for you both! Hugs, Debbi