PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught

bebe nylons
04-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Decided l was going to clean my Apt. enfemme this morning; put my make-up on & got dressed. While the coffee was brewing l went to the lobby for mail & outside to get a morning paper. While l did have jeans on the cuffs were rolled up that clearly showed l was wearing nylons & was wearing a Ball cap over my short pixie style wig there was stlll no mistake of my feminine appearance.
Anyway, a couple of people came out of the building, noticed me & kept right walking. Usually, l'm very discrete when going out dressed & usually do it later at night when the building is quieter. However, it was a rush & l was ok with being dressed & now that l have put my heels on l'm going to start cleaning, open my windows to let the fresh air in, do my laundry down the hall & enjoy the day.
Has anybody had a similar experience? thanks & hugs. bebe

Kristen Kelly
04-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Went to throw out the garbage at night and locked myself out of my house dressed, lucky for me I hade a key burried in flower bed had to dig in the dirt with my hands ruined my nails.

Shelly Preston
04-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi Bebe

I was almost caught by my oldest son.
I think he knows but has never seen me dressed or talked about it.
I am sitting at the computer all dressed up when I hear the door close.
Instant panic what's a girl to do.
I quickly dash to the bathroom remove make up, heels, jewellery, clothes, false nails, and then the problem of getting back out without being seen so I wrap all my
clothes in a towel and pretend im just out of the shower.

Too close for comfort.

sparks
04-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Used to luv to clean the house all dressed! Ah the good old days! But the panic of nearly getting caught is exhilerating! I miss doing that stuff sometimes!

Billijo49504
04-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Here's something to think about, maybe you want to get caught, so you don't have to play games anymore. JMHO...BJ

Gurly
04-19-2006, 11:19 PM
After a few hours of dressing (completely, for the first time) I put everything back into it's proper place. Five minutes later my girlfriend arrives home two days early from a week-long trip out west. I was shaking for two hours after that.

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Think I'll watch this thread run for a while.
I'm sure we all have had our "misses" and "near-misses" over the years ... and the "caught-outs" as well.
Mine are too many to list; wait for the book :-)