PDA

View Full Version : She found out...

Katie80NIU
11-08-2020, 10:50 PM
So my wife found a pair of panties in my laundry and when she asked I confessed and told her I?ve been dressing for ages. Somehow I always imagined this day and always thought of the worst. She?s very caring and wants me to be happy. As of now, I try not to push it on her and will only dress in front of her when she is ready. Surprisingly, she?s okay if I dress in the house, but not in front of her yet.

This picture is of me watching the Bears game. I guess it?s more fun to dress than watch them play these days😂

Marianne S
11-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Well, you look very pretty. I hope things continue to go well with your wife.

Helen_Highwater
11-09-2020, 05:09 AM
Katie,

Golden rule; baby steps. As you haven't rejected out of hand then that's a hugely positive sign. The ice is broken and the way is open it seems for conversation.

Liz Jones
11-09-2020, 05:20 AM
As Helen said baby steps - but its also the speed of those steps that matter&that is different for everybody.So read the situation &decide--more often than not you only get one chance......
Liz

Maid_Marion
11-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Hi Katie,

Now that she knows the best thing to do is to talk about it and figure out exactly what she is comfortable with. You may be pleasantly surprised.
She also has the right to change her mind, so keep that in mind and don't argue with her. Instead, take your time and let her think about it.

Don't assume, ask! But not every question has an answer. Many here can't explain why they dress.

Never forget you are in a relationship. If you buy a lot of stuff what does she get? If you spend a lot of time dressing is that cutting into "together time?"

Marion

mbmeen12
11-09-2020, 06:07 AM
I changed my signature because it is what I experience daily, for I, still hide and for just such a post. What's even very very disturbing is; being a Bears fan.... You beat my Giants :P

cindylouho
11-09-2020, 06:38 AM
Congratulations! Like everyone has advised, one step at a time. I'd add that you should never wait too long to take the next step, keep your CDing and its place in both of your lives always in the forefront, demonstrate to her how it will improve her LIFE, be aware and wait for the right time for the big breakthrough,

Connie D50
11-09-2020, 06:55 AM
Katie
First i have to say you look GREAT. Where did you get your make up skills you most have a lot of time to practice. I hope your wife stays supportive.
Connie

PS I'm a Bears fan to why can't we ever have a Offense to match are Defense ?? (and a coach that last more then 3 years)

Cassiek
11-09-2020, 07:10 AM
Best of luck to you and your wife. You look incredible!!

Kay J
11-09-2020, 07:23 AM
Katie you are a very lucky girl as far as your wife goes but not so lucky as far as the other things goes! Lol!

kimdl93
11-09-2020, 07:47 AM
You are fortunate indeed!

CarlaWestin
11-09-2020, 08:00 AM
So, you've answered that age old question, "Don't you have anything better to do than just watch football?"

GretchenM
11-09-2020, 08:05 AM
You look quite stunning in that photo. With regard to breaking the block, as others have said, step by step by step and make them small. Most important respect her wishes and comfort zone. Forcing it all on her to take it or else is not a common feminine behavior, by any means and is a recipe for disaster.

Katie80NIU
11-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Thanks everyone, I definitely agree that it’s small steps, just knowing that she knows my life long secret is such a weird feeling. I can sense her wanting to take things slowly and she really wants to learn more about crossdressing as a whole. But as many of you mention, I need to take it at her own pace.

Liz Jones
11-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Hi Katie,
At Her own Pace-therin lies a problem--you have (only you can decide, knowing Her ) to decide what her pace is. This can be veriable so judge each day as to wether or not to broach the subject--or let it rest for a while
Liz

Naomi18
11-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Hi Katie,
I am glad your wife is supportive. It is difficult when hiding this so I hope the two of you grow closer together through everything. My wife knows I wear women?s clothes, but we don?t really discuss it. She accepts that I wear certain things but I don?t dress up around her. There are a lot of good points from others here. Stay encouraged.

joank
11-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Hi Katie, As a life long Bears fan I fully agree with you. Also two degrees from NIU.
You look great.

Katherine L.
11-10-2020, 12:30 PM
I’m happy for you Katie. Like many others have warned, however, take things slowly, letting her set the pace with her comfort level. BTW - you look great!