PDA

View Full Version : How do you like to lounge around the house?

Kimberly A.
11-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Hey y'all! :)
I thought of a question that I would like to ask everyone..... Of course as we all know, most people have been spending a lot of time cooped up at home, thanks to Covid-19. So, how do y'all like to lounge around your house? What do you like to wear when doing so? Me, like right now, I'm in a light blue nightgown with small, blue flower all over it and a laces around the collar and L'eggs suntan pantyhose..... That's how I like to lounge around at home. LOL

bridget thronton
11-11-2020, 11:06 AM
Lounging usually is only a bra and nightgown for me

CharlotteCD
11-11-2020, 11:07 AM
As most GGs I know would - leggings and a comfy tee or jumper. They're perfect for it, and anything else seems over or underdressed.

Naomi18
11-11-2020, 11:10 AM
Hi Kimberly,
I wear leggings and nylon/spandex athletic tops a lot. We keep it cool in the house so sometimes I wear some soft stretchy pants. I bought a couple corsets last month so I wear one of those during the day.
Sounds like you are comfortable indeed! 💜💜💜 enjoy your day!

cindylouho
11-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Depends on my mood.

Sissy_Michelle
11-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Kimberly A.,

I’ve been working from home since March. On days that we don’t have a ‘Zoom’ meeting, I usually wear panties, tights, bra, and t-shirt.

@—}——-
Michelle

Liz Jones
11-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Hmm, "Lounge around the house"--not here mate, Wife wouldnt allow it........:-)
Liz

Asew
11-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Same thing as I wore during the day. If isn't comfortable enough to lounge in, then it is not comfortable enough to wear an entire day :) Granted I used to sleep in my daytime clothes as a teenager including button up shirts and jeans. Once I am watching tv for the rest of the night I might switch to a nighttime outfit like a long nightgown.

StarrOfDelite
11-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Whether I'm Fem or Masc I lounge pretty much the same: During the summer in hot weather shorts, flip-flops or Tevas, and a teeshirt. During the autumn jeans and turtleneck sweaters with penny-loafers or hiking shoes. The only diff is that when I'm Fem I'm wearing makeup, earrings and jewelry, a wig, and a bra with forms. I wear boy bikinis for comfort and support all the time anyway, whether my attire is a business suit or a cocktail dress. Alas, due to the Covid-19 I have not worn either of those two items for about seven or eight months!

Pumped
11-11-2020, 07:00 PM
Depends on my mood.

LOL! That pretty much covers it for me too!

I go from one extreme to the other. If i have time to lay around and relax it turns into time to dress up. Maybe my pink and white tie dye leggings and t-shirt, bra and forms are optional, or shorts and a T, to a dress and heels with all the accessories. Pretty much always with high heels.

Stephanie Michelle
11-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Since I work from home I don't wear "lounge wear all day. I usually will be in casual wear or a work type dress. Don't wear makeup or wig everyday though.

docrobbysherry
11-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Sadly, I passed the "lounging around" in a few odd pieces of women's things stage about 13 years ago!:sad:

Women's things just aren't that comfortable. And, not as arousing as they used to be!:o

I guess now, it's more about the look than the feel for me!:daydreaming:

sometimes_miss
11-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Women's things just aren't that comfortable.

Some of them are; plus, the wearing of the garments which alleviate the GID provides a type of psychological comfort that man clothes simply cannot. Many of us understand why our female mates come home and rip off their bras, while WE come home and can't wait to put one on. I once remarked "If I can find a comfortable bra, why can't you?" That didn't go over well. Of course, she saw being female as being restrictive, so she hated everything feminine. I guess we weren't a good match.

But if you dress up 10/10 most of the time, and use restrictive foundation garments to get the figure 'fem curvy', that level of effort might definitely take the comfort out of it!

Some of my favorite outfits are my cheerleader uniforms, which consist of just bra, panties, top & skirt, socks, sneakers and wig.

Other comfy ones are school uniforms, plain white button down tops with plaid/tartan skirts; again, penny loafers and socks or elastic stay up thigh high stockings.
Those two types are what I mostly lounge around in when staying at home during the daytime; I don't switch to girl pj's until it's almost time to go to sleep.

Neither types are uncomfortable at all, and I spend many days in each type.

Being stuck at '14', means less focus on being overly sexy, I guess, and less effort.

JennasPanties
11-12-2020, 03:49 AM
In the morning nothing makes me happier than being able to lounge on the couch for a little bit in a cute thong and nighty. Preferably lacy

Connie D50
11-12-2020, 07:41 AM
I start the day in the nightgown form the night before then yoga top and pants (zoom yoga most days at 9:15). When I get home sometimes not everyday :sad: summer Maxi dress cooler jeans and a nice top.

Jodi Yardley
11-12-2020, 07:45 AM
hi everyone, for me its a long night shirt and lace shorts

arial
11-12-2020, 08:00 AM
Often it will usually consist of something along the lines of a swing dress, flats, bra & forms, pantyhose and appropriate make up

Bobbi46
11-12-2020, 08:38 AM
Just bra and panties, windows wide open and a red light outside !!!!!! :GD::GD::GD::GD::GD:
Just joking by the way its winter nearly.

Cheryl T
11-12-2020, 09:08 AM
This time of the year it's generally leggings and a tunic top with flats, but that's only after about 11am. Till then I'm in my nightgown, bra and panties and my pink slippers.
Summer time would see me in a tank top, shorts and sandals with my usual undies.

Michaela Jane
11-12-2020, 11:32 AM
Generally leggings and a loose top. Today is pretty dire here with torrential rain so I have chosen to put a dress on.

Joyce Swindell
11-12-2020, 12:35 PM
When my day is done and I don't need to go out any more it's a night gown. (usually long cottony) Every once in a while a bra with breast forms (rarely).

MsEva
11-12-2020, 01:49 PM
Dress as I please to do some household chores. Today, Gloria V. jeans, with white cami type t shirt with built in shelf bra, hair and nails done.

VivianNewkirk
11-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Summertime that would be a sports bra and running shorts. Winter is coming, though, so then it's tights/leggings and a camisole.

Lana Mae
11-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Leggings and a nightshirt! During the day, jeans and a t-shirt! Hugs Lana Mae

Frannie7
11-12-2020, 09:44 PM
Since I don't dress in front of my wife for I wear a tee shirt and bottoms that are as close to female leggings as I dare.

SaraLin
11-13-2020, 06:21 AM
I just stay in my nightie until I have to "face the day" and put on my man costume.
In the evening, I return to my "comfy clothes."
Panties all the time, of course.

(per mutually agreed upon house rules - that's the limit when the wife is around, and that's ALL the time.)

Richelle423
11-13-2020, 08:09 AM
Pretty much leggings with a sweatshirt and cozy boots. In the summer usually bike shorts or Capri leggings with a t shirt and sandals.

Diedre
11-13-2020, 11:10 AM
L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose, night gown and ballet flat satin slippers on most days.

Donna St. Marten
11-13-2020, 11:14 AM
Winter: panties, pantyhose, bra, leggings rugby shirt, Uggs.
Summer: panties, pantyhose, bra, shorts, tank top ,flats.

Leonora
11-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Panties and T shirt in the summer or VS pajama shorts. If it cool or winter then it VS pajama bottoms and a T shirt.

NancyTO
11-13-2020, 11:36 PM
Sports leisure wear. Yoga leggings, bra with forms, sport top and pink Crocs. Switch to short nightgown for bed.

In summer, leggings get exchanged with sports skirt, and occasionally a jog bra when it really gets hot.

Have a number of dance costumes, 70's leotards and tights that I will wear occasionally as well.

Stephanie47
11-14-2020, 02:24 AM
My wife and I are in a DADT long term marriage. If she is away visiting relatives or babysitting at our daughter's apartment my choice is a long full slip, bra and panty. When she is home I tend to look like something the cat dragged home; unshaven, loose pair of shorts, one side too big tee shirt, no socks, no shoes.

CynthiaD
11-14-2020, 10:41 AM
I usually throw a kaftan over my nightie, and lounge around like that, sometimes all day.

Star01
11-14-2020, 10:57 AM
Strict DADT requires a huge amount of caution and discretion. I were pantries and shave smooth but last week for example I spend three days out in the yard in jeans and t-shirt. In those cases I don?t want to be caught flashing pink pantie tops when I bend over so I wear guys briefs. Lounging around the house would more accurately be described as being cooped up with someone who doesn?t want to see me dressed for almost a year with no end in sight. I love her but I?m constantly on edge due to this curse that I carry in silence.

Standard household wardrobe as winter approaches are black sweats with panties and t-shirt underneath. We have pets so we recently agreed that we should take mostly separate vacations so we don?t have to board them.

When things open up again I plan on taking some trips to chase some auto races. They will be solo and include plenty of shopping, dressing and photo sessions. Those type of events are something of a passion that play to my male side but they?re an excellent cover to get out on the road for a few days. The only down side is that they typically play out in small towns and the motels are full of racing teams and fans. They?re not really the kind of setting where I would want to make my first steps out in public. It?s not ideal and they?re lonely trips but they will be my best opportunities going forward.

PS, we own two vehicles, one "good" one that my wife drives and one "beater" that I use for hauling compost and running to the lumber yard. It has gotten extremely rusty from road salt and I had planned on replacing it but it's a good runner and seeing as we can't go anywhere I kept it for another winter. It's a van full of tie downs and not the kind of vehicle a woman even wants to get in let alone drive around when I'm dressed as w woman. I kept it up so it runs good and has good brakes, exhaust and a lot of newer parts but realistically I'm going to donate it to someone who lives out in the country and carved out a track where they play around in the mud with old cars. It's too far gone to feel good about selling to anyone and I'm only hanging onto it for short runs close to home. Consequently, in addition to all the other obstacles that hinder my dressing I need to replace my beater, probably with a pickup truck this time. So then I'll be "that girl" driving around in a pickup with old brake drums and pallets in the bed. It's an uphill battle but I'm still struggling and haven't given up.

Bea_
11-15-2020, 03:00 PM
Since I pretty much only dress at home, I just choose between my fairly large collection of casual dresses, leggings, shorts or whatever suits the weather and my mood. Today it's a white gauze summer dress with a built in slip. I added a string of faux pearls and some cute wedge sandals. No telling what the mood will be tomorrow.

Cheryl T
11-15-2020, 03:06 PM
It was a rainy day today so rather than the usual (since it's Sunday) I decided to get dressed for a change.
This is not my usual lounging attire but I just had to put on something better than jeans or leggings for a change.

Misty_cder
11-15-2020, 04:57 PM
I have to go with "It depends on my mood" too. However, I don't get to act on my mood due to being at home with a full house during these shutdown times. Our kids schools are doing 100% virtual learning which means I have no ability to openly dress if I wanted to. I sometimes sneak a quick dressing moment in the morning when I get ready for the day. I'm usually up before anyone else during the work week so I lock the bathroom door and will slip into a jumpsuit or dress while I shave and get ready for the day. But once I am done, the clothing is put away and I don my male clothing.

curvious
11-15-2020, 05:49 PM
Summer - very short shorts and a soft nylon/spandex racerback tanks that provides some top support. Fall and Winter. - panties, Leggings and my racerbacks with fleece pullover. I always have a pair oof men's longer shorts and t-shirt to throw on if someone stops by or I need to run out. In the fall winter, I will just keep what I have one if I need to go into the yard for anything.

Lululover
11-16-2020, 06:47 AM
Leggings or yoga pants in the winter with a sweatshirt, bra with forms, bootsocks and Uggs. Summer, booty shorts or capri yoga pants and a bra... and of course panties everyday.

Krisi
11-16-2020, 10:11 AM
I am retired so I "lounge around the house" quite a bit.

I get up, put on my boobs and butt, shave and put on my wig and beard cover and lipstick. Then I choose what I will wear that day. Sometimes slacks and a blouse, sometimes a skirt and blouse and sometimes a dress. Usually nothing really dressy.

Brianne_bc
11-21-2020, 08:39 PM
jeans T shirt with lingerie underneath and my 4 inch Naya clogs. cooking sockeye salmon for dinner. GF is is hanging out waiting for dinner.

AndreaCalifCD
11-23-2020, 06:02 PM
Lounging in my favorite leggings from Torrid, matched with a top, also from Torrid!

LIKETODRESS2
11-23-2020, 06:51 PM
leggings bra and a tank top

lucidgirl
11-24-2020, 02:37 AM
leggings bra and a tank top

:) the same.

Btw, what's 'DADT' mean? (Anyone please?)

- - - Updated - - -

:) the same.

Btw, what's 'DADT' mean? (Anyone please?)

Oh, got it! :)

cindylouho
11-24-2020, 05:14 AM
DADT Don't ask don't tell. No offense, but how do you not know that having been a member here for 12 years?

Personally I'm hooked on fuzzy clothes right now, with winter approaching its the best.

lucidgirl
11-24-2020, 02:19 PM
DADT Don't ask don't tell. No offense, but how do you not know that having been a member here for 12 years?

Personally I'm hooked on fuzzy clothes right now, with winter approaching its the best.

No offense taken. I haven't been active on here but plan on now - my situation has changed and I am me at last! :)

Brenn
11-24-2020, 04:52 PM
Leggings, t-shirt and ballet flats for me.

Angela Marie
11-24-2020, 06:46 PM
Leggings all the time.

Christina89
11-25-2020, 12:05 AM
Depends on the weather. If its warmish then a bra and panties. If its coolish then yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt. Sometimes after work ill come home and put on whats in the photo and play games in that for the night. And yes I have quarantine hair and beard and honestly I don't mind now. I work to much at the moment to worry about a beard or not. Hahaha

Teresa
11-25-2020, 11:47 AM
Kimberly,
Most mornings I'm in a pair of jeans and a blouse or Tshirt usually with a cardigan because I still go out walking with other dog walkers so I usually spend the rest of the morning dressed that way while I do my housework .

In the wamer weather I'll swap jeans for a denim skirt but if it's really hot I slip on a short spotted sundress and relax in the garden , I don't usually lounge around in my nightie as I still have callers during the day .

I guess I just do what most GGs would do .