PDA

View Full Version : Intimacy

Naomi18
11-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Recently, my wife asked me to start painting designs on her toenails which thrilled me. It is fun to share this time with her. I am an artist so it is interesting to try to paint such small canvas, but I am learning.

For the longest time, I have used tweezers to remove her facial hair as well. We listen to music or a movie and talk while I make her look beautiful. I cherish these moments. Today, when she returned from the pharmacy, I felt brave enough to show her the corset I was wearing. And she was quite accepting. I hope to one day ask her to help me put on makeup as I have only tried one time. She has been accepting of me wearing women?s athletic wear around the house as well as painting my toenails. I am grateful and blessed to have her as a soulmate.

Judy-Somthing
11-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Very cool being able to be opened with the wife.

docrobbysherry
11-11-2020, 08:32 PM
That's not what I consider intimacy. It's more like u 2 r becoming quite the "girlfriends", Naomi!:hugs:

But, I think many of the married T's here would gladly trade that for your kind of intimacy!:thumbsup:

nancy58
11-11-2020, 11:22 PM
That's really nice. I'm still struggling for intimacy myself. Even without my "hobby" (which was kind of in remission for about 5 years) to turn my wife off, we've managed to get out of the habit. I may have to try painting her toenails; she isn't going for pedicures at present because of the coronavirus. Thanks for the good idea, and good luck!

Crissy 107
11-12-2020, 06:38 AM
Naomi, Sounds like you have an amazing wife, good for you.

cindylouho
11-12-2020, 06:53 AM
Today, when she returned from the pharmacy, I felt brave enough to show her the corset I was wearing. And she was quite accepting. I hope to one day ask her to help me put on makeup.

From what you've related Naomi, I don't think you have to wait to ask her. For the longest time I was comfortable around my wife in panties, maybe a bodystocking, but I was afraid, or too nervous to wear more than that in front of her, or even to ask her if she'd mind if I did. At times, I desperately wanted to wear stockings and high heels, but didn't from fear of rejection. And so goes the coming out process to an SO, as you desire to break new barriers with her you may continue to feel afraid or nervous about broaching the subject, but here's the good part Naomi, your fears will usually prove to be unfounded.

Naomi18
11-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Nancy,
I hope it will be a great time of bonding for the two of you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Crissy! 😊 yes, I always say she is my better half! 😊

Docrobbysherry,
I never looked at it like that. I think you are correct 😊 that makes me feel good to think about us being girlfriends 😊

And thank you also Judy!

Jacqueline Vivaldi
11-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Great progress toward total freedom. It looks like she is a definite keeper. However, go slowly with her and make sure she feels that your relationship is never challenged. I am envious.