PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing in NY

steffie39
04-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi girls,

Last night I finally realized one of my dreams: to go to NY en-femme. I went with 2 other nice girls to a couple of clubs. It was my first time to any club en-femme and quite an interesting experience. I danced even though I had heels on. At times my feet got a little sore but I just rested for a couple of minutes and then went back on the dance floor. I wanted to take pictures but wouldn't you know it, my wife's digital camera I borrowed did not work right. :( Oh well, beter luck next time. There will be a next time though. :)

I got back to NJ in the wee hours of the morning, changed back to male mode and went home. My wife was fine with me going out though and said I could go again. :) :) :)

One more thing too: I had on some clear nailpolish and only this morning when getting the mail realized it. I somehow forgot to take it off when changing back before going home. Luckily, it only shows in certain light angles and I don't think anyone noticed. Anyway, thanks for reading my post.

Steffie

GypsyKaren
04-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Good for you Steffie, I'm so glad you had a good time. Oh, you just can't beat being out and about, it's simply the best!

Karen

CaptLex
04-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Glad you had a good time, Steffie. Just curious, which clubs did you go to? :happy:

steffie39
04-01-2006, 03:04 PM
We ate diner at Lipps and then went dancing at a place called Opaline (sp?)

Steffie

DawnLabelle
04-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Sounds like you had a great time, congratz on the successful night out, and the support from your wife. Give her a hug from me for seeming so cool about you going out with the girls like that.

Awesome!
Dawn

Jenni
04-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Sounds totally glam, Steffie, and I'm jealous! I've always wanted to see NY. So glad you had a good time :happy:

steffie39
04-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks, Jenni. It's always nice to go out with other girls you know from online. The more the merrier. If you're ever in the area, you're welcome to come.

Steffie

KrazyKat
04-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Good for U, Girl!!
Nothing like feeling sore from dancing in heels!!
I'm so glad U had a great time!!
Last year was the first time I got Gypsy to dance, ever!!
It was awesome!!

Keep it up!!
KrazyKat