PDA

View Full Version : A new wig, now it has to be styled

Jennaie
04-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I bought a new wig and I love the color of it. The hair feels so soft and real. The color is dark strawberry blonde with butterscotch highlights.

The only problem is, now I have to have it styled. The bangs are a little too long on me and I want the wig to look simular to the one the model is wearing in the pic below. The only difference is hers is a different color.

Now I have to find someone to style it.

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 03:23 PM
oh wow jennaie
That is such a pretty wig I love the style. That would look really nice in a darker colour on my partner.
Hope you get it styled ok. Looking at your avatar I can imagine you looking absolutely fabulous in it. Let us know how u get on and post a pic so we can see.
Take care
BEVxxx

Kitty Sue
04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
That is hot. I cannot wait to leave the active army. I just want to be girly, girly. Where did you buy the wig from? I really like the style.

Jennaie
04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
oh wow jennaie
That is such a pretty wig I love the style. That would look really nice in a darker colour on my partner.
Hope you get it styled ok. Looking at your avatar I can imagine you looking absolutely fabulous in it. Let us know how u get on and post a pic so we can see.
Take care
BEVxxx

Bev, It's called Nikki, by Henry Margu $119.99 US

Here is the link to the place I bought it from:

http://www.wiggoddess.com/

Clare is the owner and she is a mtf transformation makeup artist. She is very friendly and I enjoyed doing business with her.

She also owns this site:

http://www.tgnorth.com/

Jennaie :be:

VeronicaMoonlit
04-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Most brick and mortar wig stores can do wig styling and trimming for you, that's what I've read.

Veronica

Kitty Sue
04-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the link Jennaie.

Bev06 GG
04-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Thank you Jennaie

Ive been looking for something like that all over the place. Im going to the link now to have a look.
take care
BEVxxxx

Jasmine Ellis
04-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Oh I do love it,

sparks
04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
For further styling tips please contact Julie York!