PDA

View Full Version : Starting my transition

NicoleRenee
11-25-2020, 07:29 PM
Hello everyone...I have been a crossdresser for many years. I came out to my wife a little over a year ago and is very supportive. I also have for many years have thought I should have been born a female, even though I look masculine. This past summer my wife and I were talking about my crossdressing and she asked me, what if I am really Nicole, not just full time but full transgender. Something was said in that conversation that flipped that switch. So the transformation has begun. I have been seeing a therapist now for 3 months. December I start hormones and will progress from there.

I am so excited about all of this. It is something that I have thought about for a very long time. My life will be amazing once this is all complete, it already is. And the good thing is my wife is still very supportive.

Katya@
11-26-2020, 09:16 AM
Good luck Nicole Renee! "All complete" can be an elusive, moving target so enjoy the journey as well! To me, the start of the transition, forever become "a life before and after" event.

kimdl93
11-28-2020, 11:29 AM
That is wonderful, Nicole. I think many of us here and throughout the various forums on cross dressers.com would be very interested in hearing about your progress and your relationship as this goes forward.

Lana Mae
11-28-2020, 02:02 PM
Best wishes on your journey! Keep us posted! Hugs Lana Mae

HelpMe,Rhonda
11-29-2020, 05:12 AM
That's amazing! Hope to hear lots of good updates!

foxy bartender
11-29-2020, 06:39 AM
Congrats, Nicole! That’s great news! Best of luck on your journey!

Kelli_S
12-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone...I have been a crossdresser for many years. I came out to my wife a little over a year ago and is very supportive. I also have for many years have thought I should have been born a female, even though I look masculine. This past summer my wife and I were talking about my crossdressing and she asked me, what if I am really Nicole, not just full time but full transgender. Something was said in that conversation that flipped that switch. So the transformation has begun. I have been seeing a therapist now for 3 months. December I start hormones and will progress from there.

I am so excited about all of this. It is something that I have thought about for a very long time. My life will be amazing once this is all complete, it already is. And the good thing is my wife is still very supportive.

Good luck Nicole !

Sarah Doepner
12-10-2020, 10:58 AM
It sounds like you are following both your head and your heart.
Best wishes to you and your family.