PDA

View Full Version : What was the most memorable thing ever said to you

Bobbi46
12-04-2020, 06:00 PM
I have many things that have remained as fond memories for me but the best was nearly two years ago when I was establishing myself in my locality and dressing 24/7. One hot day in the summer I was dressed in realy drab dirty clothes because of a pile of rubbish I had to take to the recycling depot. Coming back home I stopped off in my local shop to get a cold drink to take home. Mireille who I got on famously with and who always kissed and hugged me when I went, stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me! no hugs, no kisses, but still nice towards me. Why are you like this she asked of me and I told her why to get the reply " Well go home and put a skirt on, we are used to seeing you dressed as a woman", I did that and was met with smiles and "that's better " and of course the traditional French greeting on kissing on both cheeks continued every time I went in there.

docrobbysherry
12-04-2020, 06:33 PM
At a big trans event in Vegas some years ago, a not very fem T saw me approaching their group. When I was about 25 feet away she looked me and hollered:

"That's the Fing most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!":eek:

I will never forget that!:doh:

Robertacd
12-04-2020, 09:15 PM
One of my fondest memories was soon after I first came out and started going full-time, I went to a board meeting for the local ham radio club that I used to belong to. I previously was VP and the "custodian" of the radio gear. Since I was tired of hanging on to the clubs stuff I brought all the radio gear out to drop it off.

So I am sitting in the lobby waiting for the meeting room to open and the club secretary walks in.

I wave to her and she comes over and says "Do I know you?".

I give her my call sign and say "Yeah, there have been a few changes since we last saw each other.".

She looks me up and down for a few seconds and says "Oh yeah, you used to always wear you hair in a ponytail.".

And that was it...

Jean 103
12-05-2020, 03:06 AM
There are three I can't decide which I like best.

I was visiting a friend, she rents a couple rooms, this one renter would call me " Miss Jean" . My avatar picture was taken in her kitchen.

At a DLV I picked up a boyfriend, he yells from the bedroom, I'm on the couch in the living room "you think like a girl"

Than there was one New years, my boyfriend and I threw a party. Everyone had left, I'm laying on the couch. He walks over and lays on me. Looking into my eyes he tells me he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

They all bring a smile and tears , just how life is I guess.

Helen_Highwater
12-05-2020, 05:10 AM
Bobbi,

Two to choose from. I attended a CD support group meeting and one of those attending was from the forum. While we chatted she said, "Looking at you now you'll have no trouble going out".

The second was similar. I met someone else from the forum in a hotel bar, me endemme, him in drab as he was there on a walking weekend with a buddy of his. Again as we chatted he paused, looked me up and down and said, "You look immaculate".

The boost to your confidence that comments such as those gives is immense.

EDIT;

Sat in the car one night enfemme chatting to the SO on the phone when a 20 something girl with what I took to be her younger brother walked passed. She looked at me, stopped, walked to the drivers side of the car and said, "Oh my god, you look amazin'" which came as a relief as it thought I was actually in for abuse. Her little brother looked at me confused and with a puzzled look on his face ask, "Are you a man?"

DianeT
12-05-2020, 05:41 AM
She looks me up and down for a few seconds and says "Oh yeah, you used to always wear you hair in a ponytail.".

Sweet :)

Angela Marie
12-05-2020, 07:38 AM
I was attending a voice modification class a few years back. There was one final class at the end with participants from various time slots; so we did not know everyone. One of the women came in and sat at my table. As I introduced myself she blurted out "oh my god I thought your were a woman" Thinking that she had insulted me she began to apologize. I quickly told her 1. I'm not easily offended, and 2. Your compliment made my day, week, and year. lol

SheriM
12-05-2020, 08:10 AM
I was shopping for panties at a TJMaxx and a woman is doing her shopping for panties also. She then asks me if I wear panties to which I say yes, I do. We begin to chat, she is asking why, etc. She then asks for my help in picking out a pair of panties for her. She ends up choosing some that were going to be way to small for her, but it was a very nice conversation.
Another time, I was in a VS store shopping for a bra. The SA asks if I need help and I say yes, I'm looking for a bra that will show some cleavage. She then measures me, brings a couple bras to try on and demonstrates how to bend over, showing how her boobs should hang free and then put the bra on. I tried several on and she came in to the dressing room, poking and prodding and adjusting until she was satisfied that we had a good fit.

Ressie
12-05-2020, 09:14 AM
I was at a TG event and a girl came up and gave me a big hug. I can't remember what she said, but she thought I was someone else. My new wig must have had the same look as this other CD because there were a couple CDs that thought I was her too! This twin of mine must have been really something...

Cheryl T
12-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Two stand out in my mind.
We were shopping and nature called. While in the stall I heard a few little girls giggling and when I exited to wash my hands they were playing under the hand dryer, their long hair blowing everywhere and mom standing right there. As I neared them mom looked at them and said, "that's enough girls, let the nice lady dry her hands".
Another time shopping I was in the dressing room trying on an outfit. I exited the cubicle and didn't see my wife. I walked towards the store area and was looking for her when an older lady saw me. She looked me up and down and said, "don't worry honey, he's going to love you in that".

Lana Mae
12-05-2020, 12:00 PM
I was at an endo appointment and it was lunch time! I stopped at IHop in Winston-Salem! The greeter actually called me "Miss"!
Recently, at a local Cato store, the sales clerk said, "We have to get you in here after the covid and measure you for jeans! You lost weight!"
Lots of smaller ones but those two stick in my mind!
Hugs Lana Mae

AngelaYVR
12-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Honestly, there’s been a lot, both touching and also funny. The one that does stand out is one summer I was dressed in an ivory skirt and top with black shoes with ankle straps. I passed a couple sitting on a cafe patio and the woman said, “She must be a model!” That was four years ago and it still brings a smile to my face.

GracieRose
12-05-2020, 02:17 PM
I suspect that my other thread prompted you to ask this question. I'll repeat it here so it is captured with everyone else's memories.
I went for my morning 5K walk in the park dressed. The trail is about a one mile loop and I passed a gentleman going the other direction a few times. The third time that we passed, he stopped me to talk. After I pulled off my earbuds, he asked me if anyone ever told me that I look like the actress, Christine Baranski. He then told me that when we passed the previous time, and I smiled and said "good morning", he thought that I looked just like her. He then said, "That's a compliment".

candykowal
12-05-2020, 05:47 PM
One of our local groups was having a Spring Fling and a friends sister was joining us as we gathered for the event pre-party.
My friends sister came right up to me and told me I was looking gorgeous and wondered if I was a sister of one of the CDers too!
I told her she looked sooo feminine and pretty and I was a male in femme....and we just hit it off right there.
We became good friends that night and we got to know each other very well, when she told me she liked girls too. :battingeyelashes:
But she knows I am married and she understands, we are fond of each other.
I love it whenever we get together, she always teases me, snaps my garter in the powder room or fondles me to catch me blushing. :heehee:
We share perfume and makeup tips....she turned me on to "Pixie Dust" on cleavage for a sparkling sexy view and I got her to wear garters and thigh high again, for feeling girly and feminine again.
I get so bubbly when we get together because I know whatever the scene, it going to be a fun time. :daydreaming:
So miss the G2G's and her smile....the Pandemic has crimped our fun.

kayegirl
12-05-2020, 05:52 PM
During one of my first outings I was waiting, 2nd in line at my local pharmacy when one woman tried to jump the queue. She was told by the chemist, in no uncertain terms, to wait her turn behind these two ladies.

suzanne
12-06-2020, 12:20 AM
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my presentation. Some from SAs (well duh, they're trying to sell clothes. I disagree. Many have become dear friends and have too much integrity to lie for the sake of making a sale) and some from random women at the mall (that's really special). But my most cherished comment came from my wife the first time she said, unsolicitedly, "I like your dress" when she saw it on me. That represents a huge move fonward from the days when she admitted she "would rather see me dead than in a dress"

TheHiddenMe
12-06-2020, 02:52 AM
I have several.

One time at Nordstrom a man waiting for his wife said "your legs are phenomenal; you might as well show them off."

Another time at Nordstrom a wosman walked by and said "so cute".

My gg friend Michelle telling me that she valued our friendship.

Getting compliments on the dresses I was wearing.

Being called "my favourite customer" by an SA in Melbourne.

All favorites of mine.

Teresa
12-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Bobbi,
I find this a tough question but isn't it funny if you asked the opposite question , " what's the worse thing ever said to you ?" you often remember them !

Personally I relate it more to memorable occasions , going to shows and shopping with my daughter , Taking my grandaughter to an autistic center to ride horses , being accepted into my painting group . I know out of these occasions people have said some lovely things .

Perhaps my return to a Shakespear company I photographed for 14 years . It had been a few years since I dropped in to see the secretary but she had retired , on the way upstairs to her office they had rehung many of my large photographs , on meeting the new secretary I commented on the pictures and she replied , " OH yes , they were photographed by Terry ****** " So I replied , " That's me !" She gave me the biggest hug saying how wonderful my pictures were , at that point a lady I knew from some years before came upstairs , the secretary said my name but the penny didn't drop with the lady , then a big smile crossed her face then she said , " Oh my goodness what's happened to you , you look wonderful !" With that she gave me a hug and wouldn't let go for some minutes , I will add that lady was a strict woman who was also a JP and no way would she have hugged me like that in male mode , so I have to say that was a very special moment for me after all the years that had passed .

JenniferMBlack
12-06-2020, 09:03 AM
I have so many from being called ma'am in boy mode to you look gorgeous today. But I think my favorite one was when I was moving into my current place earlier this year.i had hung some clothes up in the garage to get them out quicker and sort through them before going into the closet. A high-school student walking home came over and said those are some nice clothes are you selling them? I told her not at this time but possibly some a little later. I have not got to have the yard sale yet but maybe some day.

Raychel
12-06-2020, 09:51 AM
The most memorable thing for me was

A friends wife told me a dress I was wearing really looked good on me
She liked the dress and how it looked on me. :)

I have had other compliments on how things looked on me.
that really makes me feel good, :)

Beverley Sims
12-06-2020, 09:59 AM
When I was eighteen my girlfriends in the group said "as a boy you are a disaster but when dressed up you are a real killer, we think you should date boys instead, we will help you do that."

Gee did that make up my mind, I gave up being a boy there and then. :-)

LilSissyStevie
12-06-2020, 12:29 PM
I don't remember it all exactly but it started out "You have the right to remain silent, blah, blah, blah" My mind wandered after that. Concerning CDing it was when my wife upon seeing me dressed the first time said something to the effect of "OMG, what have I gotten myself into?"

Judy-Somthing
12-06-2020, 02:14 PM
"Believe in none of what you hear and only half of what you see"

Stevie Allyn
12-06-2020, 02:22 PM
One that springs to mind was actually said to my wife, about me by a mutual friend - "I've always thought there was something unusual about the way [my nickname] walked. Now, having seen him in a skirt, it all seems to make sense".

One I think will stay with me a long time was just last week after I had announced to my Facebook friends that I am non binary. One of my nieces on my wife's side of the family told me she found my announcement inspiring and that she was proud to have me as a part of her family. So sweet!

Bobbi46
12-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Another one of these memorable moments was when I was coming out and word was spreading faster than i wanted it to, in that i wanted people to get the story from the horses mouth rather than a distorted third hand version.
I visited some expat friends and the husband was out at work so nevertheless i was invited in and over a cool glass of beer (it was another hot day) I explained everything, why how and when it all began, at the end of this S said me "Bob you are heck of a guy" we are of course still good friends.

NancyTO
12-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Our CD club's Christmas Party had just ended and I was heading back to my hotel room in the elevator. I was dressed in a bright pink sequin mini dress. In the elevator was already was an older couple. The husband complimented by on how good I looked. Then the wife chirped in, "I use to have a body like that." So I think they did not read me, otherwise I would of said, "lady, there's no way you could of have a body like mine" in my deep male voice. I just said "thanks" in my best feminine voice.

adelinapa
12-07-2020, 01:05 AM
So many fun stories.

I can never get enough of the "i like your fingernail color" bc the first time i heard it was when i felt like the rest of the world would accept me like i had accepted myself. It was a cashier at a Dollar Tree and I remember it vividly.

Every time I hear it, it sends me back to the feels.

Rachelakld
12-07-2020, 04:42 AM
my regional under 20 boxing champ was starting to give me grief, getting to the point we would be having a fight.

I said "best to make friends before you make enemies"

Luckily we didn't come to blows but good acquaintances

35 years later he still remembered that

Krisi
12-07-2020, 10:39 AM
Once or twice my wife has complimented my on my outfit, but probably my favorite thing anyone ever said to me was when a guy addressed me as "ma'am" at the mall.

April Rose
12-07-2020, 12:06 PM
About a month or so before she passed away my wife told me that she had had a small epiphany. She realized that If I didn't have such a strong feminine side she might not have gotten such good care as I had given her.

At a time when I was almost overwhelmed with anxiety over her condition, her words were like a balm on my spirits.

Even in her profound illness, she found a way to comfort me.

gownman
12-08-2020, 10:00 PM
My first wife and I were having foreplay. She was wearing a silky long gown - an Olga that was very loose fitting - like a caftan really. she picked up that I was enjoying feeling her body through the silky nylon, so she said, "I think maybe you would like to wear my nightie." I said, "yeah, I would like that." So I put it on. Best sex ever. Since then I have acquired quite a sizeable collection of silky nightgowns, almost all of them long. I also have slips and panties, but I have no interest at all in any other feminine clothing. I bought a bra once, but I didn't like it.

franlee
12-08-2020, 11:07 PM
In 92 my wife and I had been to a big get-together and had a great time. As we started to leave she told me we needed to go somewhere where we could trade clothes and have a better time. And we sure did!

Bobbi46
12-09-2020, 08:40 AM
I do get complemented from time to time by my GF especially if I am wearing something new. But these are not as special as being told to "go home and put a skirt on"

Meg West
12-09-2020, 11:21 AM
My DW's acceptance; my best moment was when she commented how much she liked me wearing a particular skirt.

Bobbi46
12-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Compliments go a long way to becoming memorable especially when expressed by a loved one.

lingerieLiz
12-09-2020, 10:43 PM
I dressed so my aunt could see what I looked like. When I walked into the living room she said oh my god you walk like your mother. I had high heels on and she said that I looked like I had worn them all my life. She had me keep them on. She also told me that no one would guess I wasn't a girl.

SaraLin
12-10-2020, 06:14 AM
Keeping to positive things:

( from a GG friend, in a group setting, while I was in drab) "Oh, you're like one of the girls anyways"

(from another GG friend, opening the door to meet the femme me for the first time) "You're not..." takes a closer look, "Oh wait, that IS you!"

(recently from a male friend) "I think of you as both male AND female."

alwayshave
12-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Bobbi, I have nothing that rivals your story. I love it.

DMichele
12-10-2020, 09:52 AM
In my late teens I was working at a fast food restaurant that was very successful. Often times the restaurant seating area would be need of a thorough cleaning Saturday morning after a busy Friday night. One Saturday morning while cleaning with the owner and his wife, the owner turned to me and said "_____ someday you will make someone a good wife".

I took it as a complement for my thorough cleaning and I was not embarrassed, but the owner's wife was in disbelief of his complement. The incident makes me smile today. At this point in time I saw myself as a crossdresser.

Jennifer0874
12-10-2020, 10:09 AM
317653A couple of years ago, I dressed as a flight attendant for Halloween. The party was on the Saturday before, so 3 or 4 days before the actual event. After I got dressed for the party I decided I needed different shoes. So a ran to a nearby store and hoped for a larger size shoe, which they usually carried in the style I wanted.

As I looked the sales associate came over to help. After a brief chat she asked ?what airline do you work for?. Made my night on so many levels.

Amelie
12-10-2020, 05:20 PM
I think I might have answered this years ago on this forum.

I was sitting in a park in NYC reading a book. This guy came up to me and gave me a flower. He sort of ran away before i could respond. I think he was a squatter from a building I pass by. But I never saw him again. The strange thing,,, a flower isn't very easy to get in that part of NYC. I know he didn't buy it, so it made it that much more special to me.

kayegirl
12-10-2020, 05:53 PM
One from this morning. Dressed full enfemme, I called at my regular opticians for some of those anti mist wipes. There was another lady customer who was having trouble deciding between two pairs of specs. The optician greeted me by name, then said "Your a stylish person help this lady select her frame". Neither frame was my style, beige too heavy for my taste, but we did both agree on the more colourful pair. That made two very happy customers.

JennyUK
12-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Mine was meeting my friend Becky for the first time dressed. She was the first person I came out to, and after many chats, she wanted to meet Jenny.

When I turned up at her house as Jenny, she came outside and greeted me with a hug, saying "I'm so proud of you".

She followed it up with saying "Thank you for trusting me to be the first person to see you"

Sandi Beech
12-10-2020, 11:07 PM
I can not think of any one that stands out, but I have had a lot of funny interactions like this:

A cute girl sat next to me at a bar, and I said to her ?don?t worry, I don?t bite?. She says, ?well I might?. I was speechless.

Another time I showed a picture to my waitress at an airport restaurant while waiting for a flight and she says ? Oh, you are a hottie?.

All fun and games to me. Of course some of the really funny ones I can?t repeat here. Haha.

Sandi

Sometimes Steffi
12-12-2020, 12:44 AM
I've had quite a lot of interactions, but I only remember a few that were really outstanding.

My first time out en femme was at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. I rented a "wench" costume and the girls at the rental place were gushing about how good I looked. Later that day, a group of girls walked towards me. One of them clearly made me, because she gave me a huge smile and a big "thumbs up." But the best of the day was when I went to one of the food stands to buy lunch. Th guy who wanted on me said, "What would you like, m'lady?" I knew that I wasn't fooling anyone, but it was really nice that he played along, and kept up the renaissance theme.

Once I was shopping in Dress Barn. I was wearing a leather miniskirt and black hose to hide the fact that the skirt was way too short for an old lady like me. A random girl shouted out to me as I walked by, "I love your outfit." I'm not sure if she really thought that I was a girl.

And, lastly, I was in one of those pop-up Halloween stores looking for a Wonder Woman costume. The largest one that I could find was a size Large. I took it to the dressing room and tried it on, but there was no way that I could zip it up myself. There was a woman at another stall helping her 9-year-old daughter try on a costume. So I took a chance and asked her to zip me up. I went back to my stall to see how it looked, and I figure that it would work. I went back to the woman and she said, "Anything else?" I said, "If you could unzip me, please." Anyway, we both met outside the dressing room as she said, "You have to buy that costume. It looked so great on you. Even my daughter thought so." I bought the costume, but it was so form fitting that I had to push the breast forms in after I got the costume on, because the costume was too small to put on with the forms already in my bra.

sweetdreams
12-12-2020, 01:11 AM
Couple of things:

When the wife and I were apart for several years, I got involved in another relationship. The woman I was involved with was more than supportive of my CDing. She actively participated. One day she turns to me and asks "why don't you wear camisoles more often"?

One time I went shopping to the local grocery store and wanted to buy some pantyhose for my self. I tried to hide them in amongst a few other grocery items for camouflage. The cashier starts running the items through and picks up the pantyhose. She smiles, looks at me and says "these are pretty". I'm like god struck. I'm turn into a babbling idiot. Then she says "I guess you're not used to talking about pantyhose at the grocery store"? Wish I could do that over again, I'm not quite so shy about my girly purchases now.

VS Fan
12-12-2020, 08:40 AM
My aesthetician, a few years ago when she found out about my dressing said to me “I liked you before, but now I really like you now that I know this!!” Or something to that effect. Sadly something happened with that spa in general when the owner found out that I was communicating directly with my aesthetician outside of business channels.... and they essentially cut me off from communication. I moved around that time, so I don’t go there anymore anyway, but it hurt like hell. I am still in touch with one person there but it’s not like it used to be. Still hurts, to be honest. I felt very close to them all there (they all knew and were supportive) and I feel like I’ve lost the only friends I had that I could talk to.

Edit: I guess if I’m honest myself I was having a one sided emotional affair with several of them since my wife is generally not interested in this side of me... they were all beautiful of course ....

Jillcder
12-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Bobbi, I have a couple that make me smile. Last year shopping in Jill mode the SA I was working with said you must be a very artistic individual I told her no not at all she was surprised and told me I was better at coordinating outfits than most of the GGs that shop there. My other favorite comment was when I was in a Soma store shopping for a new bra in a very classy neighborhood I was dressed professional in a dress and heels presenting as feminine as possible after making my purchase the two SAs wanted to visit and before I left they said hey we are looking for part time help and if interested you should apply. I know just being nice but it made my day.

Lisa516
12-12-2020, 05:45 PM
A bank teller said "Your nails look nice do you do them yourself" wow that was awesome to hear!!!

Stevie Allyn
12-12-2020, 05:51 PM
You lovely, lucky girls. Enjoy!

sometimes_miss
12-12-2020, 06:17 PM
It was way back when I was 19, and for the holidays at work, everyone brought something to eat. I bake; I would make a pineapple upside down cake, or a chocolate layer cake or something. After a few holidays, one of the women said that I would have made someone a wonderful wife. At the time, I still thought that I was supposed to be a girl, so it made sense to me.
Over the next couple of years, I got some similar comments from other women there. Since I wasn't dating anyone, perhaps they thought I was gay or something, I don't know. It would be a few more years before I came out of my shell, and started dating some of those very same women, who would later have a very different opinion. But at the time, it just confirmed what I had then believed; that I was really supposed to be a girl.

Brandie.n
12-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Came out to a friend and she told me
"Flowers come in a vast variety of inviting shapes,color,growth, and more. Even some weeds have flowers but, anybody that can appreciate the beauty in life. Will appreciate all flowers regardless of what they are called."
And the other was
You can turn yourself into a real life monster and I will still love you.

Stevie Allyn
12-13-2020, 02:28 PM
Can't believe I forgot to post this one!

It was Thursday 22nd April 2004 and I had no idea I was a crossdresser. In those days I started and finished work around four hours earlier than my wife. When I got home that day I thought I would have a look through the black sack of clothing my wife was going to donate to a charity shop. Next thing I know I'm trying on the various tops, skirts and dresses. I was a lot slimmer back then.

As you all know dresses or women's tops don't fit properly without boobs so my next thought was to borrow one of my wife's bras and try a few things to fill the cups. I settled on rolled up scarves as the best of the available choices. Then I retried the tops and dresses until I found what I thought looked best on me. So with no wig, no makeup, just me in my wife's old clothes I settled down to wait for her to get home.

When she came into the house she took one look at me, smiled, and said "Well don't you look happy!".

KymG
12-13-2020, 06:37 PM
GG Friend of mine saw me dressed and said, thats a very short skirt you floozie.
I didnt think it was but it always stuck in my mind.

Janine cd
12-13-2020, 10:37 PM
It was when I was about 19. My mom came into my bedroom just as I was getting out of bed and she said to me, " You know, you really look like you would have been the daughter that I would have loved to have had".

Josie Angel
12-15-2020, 11:47 AM
At a retreat for gay/bi men, I dressed en femme for the Saturday night dinner and dance. When I walked through the door, a friend led the entire room in chanting ?You are beautiful!? three times.

Last New Year?s Eve, my girlfriend and I went to the annual party at a friend?s house. I couldn?t help noticing how many people I cared about were there. I felt so happy to be among them. Right after midnight, my girlfriend got on one knee, presented me with a tiara, and said, ?Will you marry me?? All our friends had come to witness that special moment.

Natalie5004
12-15-2020, 11:59 AM
All I had on was mascara, lipstick and my girl jeans

I was told by my wife that I look just like my sister. I told her that you should see me when I go all the way....

samuktv
12-15-2020, 02:06 PM
As he?s getting dressed:

?Do you want to go out for a drink some time??

Coming from a ?straight man? who said he would never be seen in public with a cross dresser - from prior messaging before meeting.

I said no as I?m not confident yet to go out in public yet. However I took his offer as a compliment.

Sam x

ellbee
12-15-2020, 04:13 PM
Our CD club's Christmas Party had just ended and I was heading back to my hotel room in the elevator. I was dressed in a bright pink sequin mini dress. In the elevator was already was an older couple. The husband complimented by on how good I looked. Then the wife chirped in, "I use to have a body like that." So I think they did not read me, otherwise I would of said, "lady, there's no way you could of have a body like mine" in my deep male voice...

:roflmao:

Seriously, there are definitely some great ones here! :thumbsup:

So, I guess I'll share a few of mine...

- Years ago, my little social circle & I headed out for a night of clubbing & bar-hopping. We all met up at one of their houses first. As one of the GG's arrives, already knowing how I'll be presenting, she takes one look at me, and loudly exclaims... "Oh, my GOD!! You look like a GIRL!!!" The way she said it, was definitely a hard-hitting genuine compliment. Admittedly, I was looking pretty legit that night. :battingeyelashes: Ah, to be young again.

Anyway, as we're out & about, having fun, getting tipsier & tipsier, she could *not* keep saying that every now & then, LOL! I mean, the first few times were very flattering. Then it became embarrassing (not sure more for me, or for her!). Then it just got a bit annoying. Granted, she was very nice & very cool for saying that, but enough is enough, ha!

So, another GG in our group, who's very straight-shooting, recognized what was going on, and even started feeling a bit annoyed, as well. But then she finally leans over to me, and says, "You know, not for nothing, but she's right... You *do* look like a girl!"

GG's... gotta love 'em! :o

- Another night we're out clubbing & bar-hopping. For this one, we're at a small-ish vanilla hetero place. Two single-person bathrooms there -- one for the guys, one for the ladies. Getting on in the drinks, and I *really* gotta go. So, what do I do? Use the men's... Apparently the *wrong* choice! :doh:

I finish up & exit the bathroom. As I do, there's a guy out there, waiting to go next. Surprised look on his face. :confused2:

"Oh!" he says, but then double-checks the MEN sign on the door. "This is the *men's* room, you know. The women's room is around the corner...", pointing in the general direction.

I didn't say anything. If he only knew I *did* use the right one... :devil:

Anyway, back at the table I told my friends what had just happened. After some debate, they all came to a unanimous consensus: Looking the way I do? I *really* need to be using the women's room the rest of the night. I initially protested, but I knew they were right. So, grudgingly, I did. (And yes, the women's room there was *way* nicer inside! :p )

- Last up? Yet another night of clubbing & bar-hopping. This time, at a large-ish hetero dance club. Sitting around, having some drinks. Some of us danced... I didn't, not really my thing, at least in public, LOL. Some kind of catchy popular song suddenly comes on, one that many love to get up & dance to.

Before I know it? A cute guy appears at our table, puts out his hand to me, and asks me to DANCE!! :eek:

Total shock. Very surreal. Ummm, first time *that* ever happened! Still in disbelief, I just kinda waved my hand, shook my head & mouthed the words "NO, NO" to him. I felt bad, but what was I going to do??

Persistent little bugger, he was, of course... He puts out his hand once more, and asks again! UGH!! Same response from me, but this time I think I included a "No, thank you." He walks away, maybe a bit dejected? Like I said, I felt bad. He was actually kinda cute... A bit young for me, but still cute! Sorry, couldn't do it. I don't know if he thought I was a legit GG, or what. It wasn't *that* dark in there, and he really didn't seem intoxicated or anything. And again, this was a *hetero* club. So, I dunno? :strugglin

Anyway, I turn & look at our GG-friend directly across the table from me, for a bit of support. And when I do? She's just staring at me, with her eyes bugged out & her jaw dropped to the floor! :lol2:

"Did he... Did he just ask you to *dance*??"

"Umm, yup."

She then bursts into laughter, as she gets the attention of another GG-friend of ours, to excitedly tell her what had just happened.

Anyway, careful of that can of worms, ladies... :roflmao:

TerriLynnCD
12-15-2020, 06:55 PM
Great stories Ellbee! Oh to be 25 years younger. Lol

ellbee
12-15-2020, 07:23 PM
Thank you! :wave2:

As mentioned privately to someone else earlier, who also enjoyed these...

Seriously, those were definitely some fun & crazy times. Memories that will last a lifetime! :GD:

Sadly, that social circle (GG's, gay males, one or two TG-types) & I eventually parted ways. Silly little argument that got waaay over-blown. And soon after, I moved out of the area, for other reasons.

Still love 'em to death, but sometimes people just need to move on. Came, saw, went.

Wouldn't have traded those experiences & relationships for the world! :thumbsup:

P.S. For any of you looking to venture out? Going with others makes things so much easier -- and more fun! :yippee:

Alexis00
01-02-2021, 02:14 AM
At Halloween want to a party in a big apartment complex host by two sisters. They had a brother who was new to town, divorced, kind of lonely - and tall! He was friendly enough at the party, and I got up the courage to ask if he would escort me to some clubs the next night. He said yes!

I arranged to meet at his sisters the next evening. Of course I went home, went shopping the next morning for a new outfit, and prevailed upon two GG friends to do my hair and makeup. They wound up redoing my nails, loaning me a scarf, picking my shoes etc. The scarf made an amazing difference, very cute.

Went to Ann & Liz place and waited for Pete to show up. He came in and it was very awkward. But when we stood up to leave, Ann said, ?You two look great together!? I think we both blushed but it may me feel so much more confident! We went to a few clubs for drinks, laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. Even went back to his place for a nightcap (same apartment building as his sisters). He was a perfect gentleman and we went out a number of times that winter and became very close.