PDA

View Full Version : Non crossdressing day but still interesting

steffie39
04-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi girls,

A story with a little irony:

I didn't crossdress today but I went to an affair with my wife this evening (me in guy mode of course). We both got dressed up: her in a nice outfit and heels and me in a suit and tie. Anyway, my wife and I danced for a few minutes and then she had to sit down, saying her feet were hurting from the heels. I smiled at her and reminded her (whispered in her ear) that just last night (while I was clubbing in NY) I was dancing in heels for several hours as well as walking the streets of New York to and from the car. Of course I had a grin when I whispered this. She just smiled and I whispered to her that I guess she just isn't a heel girl like Steffie. lol

One other interesting thing happened (unplanned). As I was dancing with my wife in a group, somehow I ended up in a circle of girls (including my wife) and the DJ then said all the girls hold hands up in the air for a second while dancing in the circle and the next thing I know my wife has my left hand and some other girl has my right hand. I then grinned at my wife for a second and she knew what I was thinking I guess. I wonder what those other girls would have done if they knew Steffie was in that circle in spirit in a sense (residual effects? lol lol)? LOL

Steffie

Wenda
04-02-2006, 12:30 AM
That is a special moment, dear. Dont take it for granted.