PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Meeting

Blynda52
01-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Had my first Zoom meeting with other forum members today and it was a great time. I was a little nervous at first, but the other members made me feel at ease very quickly. I encourage others to join in on future meetings. Happy New Year to all. Roni:)

JoanneNY
01-01-2021, 05:08 PM
Great Zoom meeting, Raychel has raised the forum to a new level of participation, if you are not camera shy, join in. You can still sign on but turn off your camera, but that's no fun.

Samm
01-01-2021, 06:23 PM
I thought about joining in, but I'm still not feeling well. Perhaps another time.
I'm glad it went well again.

Robertacd
01-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Zoom meeting for the forum? How does one get invited to this?

docrobbysherry
01-01-2021, 06:40 PM
I didn't hear about it either, Roberta!:straightface:

Raychel
01-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Sorry you didnt hear about this, I posted a thread in the lounge with a link

I felt it was a great meeting as well. We covered alot of topics. Crossdressing certainly was one of them.

If anyone has any topics they would like to discuss in future meetings feel free to let me know :)

JoanneNY
01-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Raychel, It seems our left coast sisters were not aware of the Lounge Forum and the Zoom meetings that are happening. Pass the word on the less visited sections, it can only help spread the word.

Raychel
01-01-2021, 09:55 PM
That will be the plan Joanne
We will be spreading the word,
See if we can get it better known. :) :) :)

It was great having you join us today :) :) :)

Robertacd
01-01-2021, 10:13 PM
I rarely visit the Lounge or other sections besides the Male to Female Crossdressers and TG/Gender Non-Binary, but I see it there now.... If I had seen a a few days ago I would have been there.

I Zoom all the time with other CD/TG groups. If you ever need another host I have a Zoom Pro account.

Sometimes Steffi
01-01-2021, 10:55 PM
My local CD social group has had a number of Zoom meetings, however, there's no safe place in the house from where I can participate. I did attend one zoom meeting, but I hid in my car in the garage in the dark.

Sometimes DADT really sucks.