PDA

View Full Version : Michelle (the shy one) is back.. (Totally nonsense, but I "had to" write it)

Tia
04-02-2006, 05:39 AM
I haven't been posting here for a while, mainly because I haven't had any time to logon and spend time here (Hate reading only few posts and reading most will really take time). Well also a little depression with my wife's physical problems and my old employee causing me to get fired has taken some edge away.

Yesterday I had time for almost 2 months to spend some time as Michelle. I went and bought a blouse and some make-ups. I also ended up to buy a corsellet with matching panties, because they looked so nice.

BUT when I finally got home, I couldn't even force myself to do anything! It really felt like awful. I've waited for it for a month and now I couldn't enjoy about it. :sad:

Today I woke up and felt like doing nothing... Started to think that I had a new blouse and some bright red lipstick, but I had no intrest to wear them.. After couple hours, I decided to try them on, and now MICHELLE IS BACK. Now I'm only cursing that I only have couple hours to enjoy it, but this really made a bit happier again.

PS. Sorry for posting this nonsense, but I felt I wanted to share this to someone...

Julie York
04-02-2006, 05:44 AM
No use dressing up for a party if you don't want to go to the party. We've all been there. Enjoy the mood whilst it is upon you.

:thumbsup:

ronda
04-02-2006, 06:08 AM
hi michelle you said you were fired from your job and you are depressed well i have bin there done that more then once in my life. what i have found is that each time that happen was that a better thing came a long for me once i got my head out of my butt stepped past the depression and moved foward i got a better job i was happier and made more money so grab your boot straps pull your self up and move on it's a great life to live and it is to short to walk around unhappy0.02 :happy: :happy:

Joy Carter
04-02-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm new here and I'm glad your back please any time share with us.

Love Joy

Holly
04-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Nonsense is good every once in awhile. Good to see you back, Michelle. ;)

Summer
04-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Ronda has a good grasp on life. Take her advice move your but and get on with it. It only happens once and you don't want to look over your shoulder, to quote a famous baseball player, "they may be gaining on you!"
So grap a hand full of your best panties and get on with it.
:happy:

Summer

Kimberley
04-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Welcome Home!

Lot's of us who are "new" and old acquaintences to renew.

Don't sweat the lack of desire to dress. We all go through it at one time or another.... well almost all of us.

Kimberley

Tia
04-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Thank you all for your loving support.

Ronda, your advice has been taken (Just had to have a good hair wash after taking my head out of...:D ).

Summer. It seems that in large corporations a lightning can actually hit twice to same place... I had exactly same situation half a year ago... Luckily now I could notice the features of my depression earlier :thumbsup: .

Well, it seems that my situation is getting already better (possibly I get promoted and moved to another customer account, instead of being fired).

And what's most important... That corselette I bought! IT WAS AMAZING!

JoAnnDallas
04-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Shy Michelle.... I too have been in your shoes. In June of 2004, they shutdown the special projects division that I was in. It took me until Sept. of 2005 to find another job. My biggest problem was I am over 55. The first few months were not so bad, as I knew it took time to find a new job. After six months, I started getting depressed and moody. Only when I had the chance to dress up, did I feel better. My sister suggested that I come to Dallas, since the jobs were better. So wife and I discussed it and I moved to Dallas, TX because WV is job poor and I could stay at my sister's house. I was real depressed on coming to Dallas, but my wife even said it would be for the best. So I came to Dallas and lived with my sister. I almost did not secrectly pack JoAnn's stuff (wife doesn't know) to take with me, but I'm glad I did. I was able to dress most of the day when I was not out job hunting, and it really brighen my outlook. Slowly I started feeling better about everything and my depression went away. Each time I got all dressed up, I could feel the tension and stress drop away. Last year was when I finially made the transistion and went out en fem. After the first fears, the feeling was great and it made me relize that if I can do that, I can do anything.

So hang in there. Don't let everything get you down. It will get better.