PDA

View Full Version : It's a matter of cleavage

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 02:26 AM
Bye

Marlene4a
11-02-2004, 02:31 AM
Excellent Photo Susan. I dunno,I will have to look in my arsenal of photos to be able to come close to this cleavage shot.

Great photo, you look "hot"

Me.

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Thanks, Jackie, and thanks for the inspiration to bring this shot out of the archives. I took it about a month ago. I like it. I could use a bit of a smile, but what the heck.

LindaTS
11-02-2004, 08:01 AM
This is the best that I can do. They're still small, A+, but growing. Linda

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Great looking breasts, Linda. It must feel great to have something like that. I'm so jealous. Susan

Alison Anderson
11-02-2004, 11:05 AM
I love the cleavage look but it can be rather painfull for me, using a pair of cardboard ovals with double sided tape pulled together and my "boob bra" to fill in underneath. Though sometimes it`s worth the pain!
What other techniques do you girls use please?
Love,

Alison.

babe4life
11-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Hi Alison,

Depends on the day and what effect I am trying for. Sometimes surgical tape does wonders for me. Others, I use a tight fitting top with a built in bra type of idea (strappy tank top) that I pull all my skin up and then use my stockings forms to keep things in place. That is more comfortable :)

Love,
Vicky

Alison Anderson
11-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks Vicky,
I just bought a new dress that would look great with cleavage, I`d like to try a push up bra along with tape, etc, but buying underware is even more daunting in public as dresses I just imagine I`m buying for a girlfriend.
love,

Alison.

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Alison, nice.

Alicecd
11-02-2004, 05:51 PM
I just got up enough nerve to shave my chest and though I would take some pictures of my attempts at some cleavage.It looks a lot better with no hair in the way.

Any suggestions on how to improve would be appreciated

Love Alice

Amelie
11-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Alice, I hope this helps. Try pushing your breasts together, to make a cleavage. Now, somehow you have to try and tape them when you get this effect of pushing them together. You can use medical tape or what ever suits you best, just remember youare going to take it off, so nothing to sticky. You should tape just at the bra line so it doesn't show. Then get a padded push up bra and stuff someting under your breast to push it up more. Sometimes you can get more lift if you wear a corset, or cincher up to the bra so it will push alittle more up. Try to experiment, you can only learn if you try different things. I want to hear you, later on, with some tips on how you do it.
Love Amelie

Alicecd
11-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Thanks Amelie. I really appreciate your suggestions. I will have to try that later on. I have class tonight so maybe I will be able to pick up some tape and try it.

I love this forum. All you girls are so helpful and encouraging. I will be sure to let you know how it works out with the tape. And by the waye Amelie, love your pics too. They look great.

Love Alice

Amelie
11-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks Alice,, For your kind words, you're a sweetie.

Hope all works out.

Love Amelie

Vallari
11-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Hmm, well i dont have any suggestions or wisdom as far as creating cleavage is concerned :o , but I will say it has been on my mind more lately, and that this thread has inspired me to give it a try soon! :D So when I do Ill let u all know and give any advice i can.

rusty 2004
11-02-2004, 06:50 PM
how about this for my first posting?

rusty 2004

Amelie
11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Hola pretty lady,, Very good first post. You look lovely.

Welcome to another UK girl.

Love Amelie

Vallari
11-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Hi Rusty 04 welcome to the forums! U look fabulous! I love your skin - soo smooth and femme looking! :)

rusty 2004
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
thank you for the welcome.
this really is the first time I have shown my face on the net, it is good to know I am fairly presentable.

rusty xx

Wenda
11-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Welcome Rusty! wow! wenda.

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Rusty, you're not presentable, you're a doll! Thanks for that wonderful first picture. Is that your hair? It looks great! Welcome to this wonderful world.

Amelie, thanks for sharing that wonderful bit of information. I knew squeezing was necessary, but I couldn't figure out how to keep it there. Now I have something to try, and try I will. At one point I tried duct tape. Well, I'll never do that again. There's a reason they call it million dollar tape.

Sharon
11-02-2004, 08:57 PM
I can't wait to try these tips. I guess duct tape is out though :(

Marlene4a
11-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Welcome Rusty. You look great. I second what Susan said.

Alice, you have beautiful legs, that I could not help to notice in your Avatar.
I would say Amelie is giving great advice. I will be taking her up on it myself. After all, her Avatar and pic tells it all.

Marlene.

Alicecd
11-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the compliment Marlene. I take pride in my legs and love the looks of them too. I just wish I had the guts to show them in public in a skirt. Oh well, maybe some day.

It is nice to have fellow girls rate each others looks. The encouragement and support is very much appreciated.

Love Alice

Alison Anderson
11-02-2004, 10:15 PM
WOW Rusty!
Are you sure about that name? you don`t look rusty in the least! As Rachel said; such beatiful skin. Can`t wait to see more of you!

Love,

Alison.

Alison Anderson
11-02-2004, 10:22 PM
P.S.
Can anyone help me?
How do I put a picture with my post rather than as an attachment?

Ouch! duct tape! I even used some masking tape once that left me with some scars that took ages to go away. Please be carefull girls, and test a small piece first with whatever you try. It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it :(

Love

Alison

ChristineRenee
11-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Here's a great site to obtain a product that will give you cleavage.
Log on to www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divax.cfm and check out the DIVA. The cost I believe is 46.00. I got one and it works wonders. Pushes you up and out so you don't have to tape. Well worth it for the serious CD. Check it out!

Love,

Christine

Sweet Susan
11-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Christine, thanks for that web site. I went there immediately, and I think I might just order one.

T-girlMichelle
11-02-2004, 10:46 PM
I love the cleavage look but it can be rather painfull for me, using a pair of cardboard ovals with double sided tape pulled together and my "boob bra" to fill in underneath. Though sometimes it`s worth the pain!
What other techniques do you girls use please?
Love,

Alison.
;) Classic Curves makes a device called the Diva its like a bra that snaps in front but has 2 rubber pads that pull your breasts together to create a clevage, then wear your bra with breastforms over the Diva, And it's way more comfortable than tape.
Here's the link:

http://www.clcrv.com/

T-girlMichelle
11-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Christine You got Here First LOL :D

rusty 2004
11-03-2004, 04:15 AM
wow! thanks to you all for the comments on my skin, it is all mine!!
the hair isn't unfortunately, but it is a lovely wig and I wear it constantly.
here is one more pic.
rusty.

babe4life
11-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Hi Rusty!

Stunning. I love that outfit too. Very, very nice :D

Love,
Vicky

ChristineRenee
11-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Christine You got Here First LOL :D
I woulda put you all on to it a lot sooner but I couldn't find the brochure for the company and couldn't remember the website name. I got it bookmarked now though!

Thanks for havin' my back on that one T-girl!

Love,

Christine

ChristineRenee
11-03-2004, 07:03 AM
wow! thanks to you all for the comments on my skin, it is all mine!!
the hair isn't unfortunately, but it is a lovely wig and I wear it constantly.
here is one more pic.
rusty.
Absolutely gorgeous rusty. I wish my face were that smooth. Great job!

Love,

Christine

Lucy Coleman
11-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Hmm, well i dont have any suggestions or wisdom as far as creating cleavage is concerned :o , but I will say it has been on my mind more lately, and that this thread has inspired me to give it a try soon! :D So when I do Ill let u all know and give any advice i can.

A good guide to taping can be found Here (http://www.draag.com/tips/body/cleavage1.html)

I have used this method with some success

Lucy

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks Vicky,
I just bought a new dress that would look great with cleavage, I`d like to try a push up bra along with tape, etc, but buying underware is even more daunting in public as dresses I just imagine I`m buying for a girlfriend.
love,

Alison.

Welcome to the forum Alison,
Wow you look great, I'm surprised you're asking for advice!!
Fiona
XX

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:31 AM
how about this for my first posting?

rusty 2004

Fantastic Rusty,
Welcome!!
Fiona
xx

Wendy Seymone
11-03-2004, 10:37 AM
You girls look absolutely fabulous!!
I just couldn't resist sharing in such a great thread.

http://urnotalone.com/posts/gallery/8829_22990_20.jpg

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:37 AM
First of all, I'm lucky: I have a good rack to start with. But even so, here's what I do:

I use a good stiff push-up or bodice. Tight is good. Then I put water balloons in the cups, underneath and slightly to the outside. Then I lift the breasts UP and IN...and voila!

For photos, sometimes I cross my arms under them and lift...for that VS catalogue look. Like in the shot below...Sorry it's is a repeat...more on the way...

Love

G

ps Welcome Rusty...you are absolutely STUNNING!!!

Cleavage queen Genevieve!!
Love
Fiona

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Speechless (for a change) and breathless Wendy!!
Fantastic
Fiona
xx

genevieve_ohara
11-03-2004, 07:46 PM
I have been called a queen, but never a Cleavage Queen. You, darling, have made my night. No, my week!

Thank you, sweetie. We can always count on something wonderful from our Fiona!

Love

G

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 08:41 PM
You are quite welcome Frauline!
Love
Fiona

Jenna1561
11-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Rusty,

Welcome to the forum, great post and I love the photo. I don't know how long you've been drssing, but you've really got it going girl!

Love,
Jenna

Celeste GG
11-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Oh now I can't find the pic :( will find it for you it's great. I also love the stick on latex ones. love them for myself too :rolleyes:

Celeste GG
11-04-2004, 07:32 AM
Cleavage bra pic

Sweet Susan
11-04-2004, 10:00 AM
Celeste, that is a great example of cleavage driving bra. Call me naive, but I've never seen one of those before. Interesting.