PDA

View Full Version : Are CDs sexier than GGs?

karentvca
04-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Of course, many GGs are sexy... But don't you find that most CDs dress and act sexier than GGs? Is that one of the reasons we do it? Are we trying to achieve what we are not finding in real women?

Joy Carter
04-02-2006, 08:13 AM
I agree totaly with you on this I was that way when young but now it's to be more feminine and loving myself for who I am.

DanaJ
04-02-2006, 08:18 AM
I don't know where you hang out to see GGs, but the ones I see in daily life are sexy, whether in the grocery stores or in clubs. You didn't include your definition of sexy, is it micro-mini skirts, CFM pumps, bright red lipstick? Some of the sexiest women I have ever seen were at work, or just in a pair of sweats...

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder :)

Marla S
04-02-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't like this kind of generalization ... it's sexistic.

Maria D
04-02-2006, 08:30 AM
I also don't find CDs 'dress and act sexier', unless of course you are dressing and acting in a manner you find sexy, that is, a man or lesbian would. This tends to be, as a generalisation, a little ****ty, but I'm not saying that's bad. It's just not what normal women would wear often.

Take care :)

Julie York
04-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Of course, many GGs are sexy... But don't you find that most CDs dress and act sexier than GGs? Is that one of the reasons we do it? Are we trying to achieve what we are not finding in real women?

You just haven't been paying attention have you? Read the GG Bashing thread for gods sakes.

What sort of message are you putting out the the GGs who use this forum when you put up posts flaunting your self-absorbed vanity and slagging off half the population of the planet in one breath? It's no wonder they're getting pissed off.

You do have a point but it could have been expressed with a lot more thought. What you have basically said is "A guy in a dress is sexier than all those slobby women out there."

Kitty Sue
04-02-2006, 08:40 AM
No CDs are not sexier than GGs and if you think you are sexier than a real GG then as much as I hate to say it but you need a serious wake up call.

bridgette63
04-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Wether they are in a mini skirt and heels or a pair of tight blue jeans and a tank top or a pair of flannel pajamas, GGs are sexy ... to me its the way a GG moves, sounds, smells and feels that makes them sexy. Clothing is only the icing on the cake

CherGG
04-02-2006, 08:46 AM
You just haven't been paying attention have you? Read the GG Bashing thread for gods sakes.

What sort of message are you putting out the the GGs who use this forum when you put up posts flaunting your self-absorbed vanity and slagging off half the population of the planet in one breath? It's no wonder they're getting pissed off.

You do have a point but it could have been expressed with a lot more thought. What you have basically said is "A guy in a dress is sexier than all those slobby women out there."

Very well said! Thanks Julie :thumbsup:

Jennaie
04-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Karen please, I think you need to turn the page over and think about whether or not you dress sexy and elegant because perhaps your unable to get the woman you want. The one you do see in the malls, at the movies, at the restaurants, the one who really stands out, sexy, elegant, always dressed to the nines, and beautiful.

have you ask her? Don't tell me shis isn't out there, I see her every day.

Jennaie :be:

karentvca
04-02-2006, 09:38 AM
I knew this would stir things up and bring out some knives. Interesting, huh?

Who said anything about ME being sexier than GGs? Not me.

I didn't define "sexy" because it is a state of mind. And I am looking for yours. Is it reasonable enough to open a discussion or is it just a springboard for diatribes?

GG bashing? Where? Asking a question is not a statement of fact or a revelation into my character. But your answers reveal who you are.

I asked for your opinion. Some said "no, CDs are not sexier than GGs." Some said "yes, they are." Some said it has given them something to think about. But others have gone off on a tangent all their own.

All the same, it sure is interesting, isn't it?

GypsyKaren
04-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Are CDs sexier looking than GGs? Let me think, in a word, NO!!! Are you kidding yourself, or what? Kat can floor me by just the way she tilts her head, the most beautiful CD in the world can't duplicate that for a million bucks in a brown paper bag. The problem is that many CDers think they're sexier looking, but that's a horse that just won't fly. It takes a hell of a lot more than a polished make-up job and a mini-skirt to be sexy, sexiness is attitude, and that's something CDers don't have.

Karen

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-02-2006, 09:51 AM

Nope.

Too short of an answer? Well first of all, I don't find most CD's that sexy. Sorry to my fellows here, but it's rare that I see a CD that turns me on the way women do. I will admit some have, but it is very very rare. And even then I wonder if it's more because of good photography.

As far as why I do it, if anything I do it because I find GG's to be soo much sexier than men that I want to be able to claim some of that sexiness and sensuality for myself, even if it's only a fraction of the stuff women can pull off with little effort.

Marla S
04-02-2006, 10:02 AM
I knew this would stir things up and bring out some knives. Interesting, huh?
So, what's your point ?
Having fun to provokate, doing sociological studies, or discuss the justified question if CDs try to compensate an imaginary loss of sexappeal ?

To answer the latter: Maybe, but most CDs that try to look sexy actually look less sexy than GGs that don't try to. (Bad generalization, I know)

Other than that, I second GypsyKaren's post.
@GypsyKaren: nice avatar !

Alison Anderson
04-02-2006, 10:11 AM
No Way!

Sometimes I am quite happy with my look but compared to any GG that has put in half the effort I have, (many don`t even have to try) I look like an old dog!

Quite a few of the gurls are truly astonishing, but realistically (I`m sorry)can`t compare to our GG`s here whom are godesses in their tolerance, compassion, grace and beauty!

Kitty Sue
04-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh boy

Shelly Preston
04-02-2006, 10:17 AM
There is no chance of crossdressers being sexier

We Crossdressers do tend to go for the more feminine items of clothing so we can look sexy.

The majority of Genetic Girls can look sexy in anything even when not wearing items that would be generally considered feminine.

Teresa Amina
04-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Quite a few of the gurls are truly astonishing, but realistically (I`m sorry)can`t compare to our GG`s here whom are godesses in their tolerance, compassion, grace and beauty!

If only a photograph could capture that sexiness, but it's something on an entirely different level, an instinctual appeal best appreciated in person.
Alison, you are one of those astonishing ones! Oooh, to look so good even in a photo....

Lindahexi
04-02-2006, 10:29 AM
I find GG's really sexy and have tried most of my life to be as near as I can to being one. I must admit that some CD's (including myself) do overdo the feminization a bit, but that's my way of feeling as femme as possible. No way would I ever consider myself sexier than a real woman.

TGMarla
04-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Hell no! Now if you're talking about accessories, dressing up, jewelry, lingerie, and that sort of thing, I guess it varies from person to person. But remember when Otter was picking up on Dean Wormer's wife in Animal House? He said, "Fruits can be very sensual." She replied, "No, fruits are sensuous; people are sensual." Anyway, my point here is that many CDs are really into the sensuous accessories. They wear a lot of lingerie, stockings, jewelry....all the things they may well wish that real women wore during a sexual encounter. Many women don't wear this stuff all that much, because they either don't really think about it, or they don't think they look good in it. Since the ladies modelling the stuff in the first place are about 17's on a scale of 1 to 5, it's hard to blame them for feeling that way. But just because someone tosses on some sexy lingerie, and manages to look passably like a female in the stuff when viewed from certain angles, it doesn't necessarily translate to being sexier than real women, if that's what you're into.

It might be a more correct statement to say that CDs are probably more into the lacy, femmy accessories that we commonly think of in association with the idea of "very sexy". But CDs sexier than women, err....I think not.

Christina Nicole
04-02-2006, 11:54 AM
This is silly. A CD can't be sexier than a real woman. A cd can be more of a ****. However, I can't see any reason that either a CD or a GG would want to look like, act like, or to be a ****.

Seems like a lot of times, a crossdresser confuses looking sexy with actually looking like a ****. There's a big difference. A real woman can look sexy without having her top cut down to there and her skirt hemmed up to here.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

EricaCD
04-02-2006, 12:43 PM
No. End of story. And I sincerely hope the GGs in this forum simply ignore this thread.

Bernice
04-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Someday I will learn to stay out of these controversial and contentious threads. In the meantime, I am about to step in it and get dirty again…

Define sexy!

I think “sexy” is more than visual. We have five senses, and we have intellect. All of these things are part of “sexy” to me.

The visual image of karentvca’s avatar is indeed more “sexy” than a visual image of the same size and quality of my own wife, dressed as my wife normally does. And, it seems worth mentioning that karentvca is very tastefully dressed in her avatar, not at all ****ty to me.

This, together with $6.50 will buy you a cup of Starbucks. It means nothing.

I expect that if we were to perform an experiment in a properly lit room with two chairs, and put karentvca in a chair, dressed as she normally does, and my wife in the other chair, and ask me who is sexier I would not hesitate to choose my wife. No offense intended, Karen.
Now if instead we put a clone of my wife dressed just as karentvca in her avatar in one chair, and another clone of my wife in the other chair dressed as my wife normally does, then the clone dressed like karentvca would probably win.

Now, to blow everyone’s mind, If I got to know karentvca for thirty years, as intimately as I have known my wife, before we did the first experiment, then who knows who would be sexier in my mind. Obviously, this experiment is even more impossible to perform than the first one.

Keep an open mind, and remember that contests for the sexiest often do not lead to positive things.

Hugs,

Bernice

ChristineRenee
04-02-2006, 02:45 PM
In a word Karen....NO. And if I WAS a GG...I would be offended by what this thread implies as well.:thumbsdn:

Amelie
04-02-2006, 02:48 PM
No, not all CDs are sexier than GGs. Some are,,,,well,, I am sexier. lol

Bernice, a very good post you wrote. It all depends on who is doing the judging. One persons sexy is another persons ****ty. One person will see sexy where another person will see,,, well,, not so sexy. A gay man will view another man as sexy but will not consider the woman sexy. It all depends on the person doing the "looking". It is this person who determines what is sexy and what isn't sexy, in his or her own mind.

Tina Dixon
04-02-2006, 02:58 PM
How about yes and no+?

Deborah
04-02-2006, 03:12 PM
There is a spectrum among CD's just like there is with GG's.
There are those of us (both groups) who are more conservative across the spectrum to down right ****ty.
Just because "you" don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. ;)

Helen MC
04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
As the late Professor C.E.M. Joad would have said had be been asked such a question "It all depends on what you mean by sexy?"

On other threads I have said that, important social occasions apart, the average real woman will often dress in plain clothing which is suitable for the occasion, weather etc. Similarly, as with men , women come in all shapes and sizes. It is also true to say that what may be considered "Sexy" by one observer may be of no interest to others or even a turn off. I for example find real women who are a bit on the plump side, the "fuller figure" as we say in the UK, to be far more "sexy" than their thinner sisters, but many men would disagree with me there.

I feel that quite a few CDs and TVs over-compensate and when dressed try to be more womenly than the women, hence the particularly "girly" dresses, over indulgence in make-up etc compared to a real woman in similar circumstances and this can make them stand out in a crowd often to their disadvantage.

Now this leads to a supplimentary question. What is the CD or TV trying to achieve? Not everyone can "pass", I can't, but of those who can do they want to blend into the crowd and dress like the real women and be taken for one to all but the most stringent of observers or do they want to stand out and be seen immediatelly as "a man dressed as a woman"?

When visiting friends in Brighton, which for years has had a large Gay, Lesbian etc Community , I have seen many TVs. Some have frankly been "Blokes in a skirt" like Les Dawson or Dick Emery, others have been female looking but have overdone it as regards clothing and make-up and have obviously been a TV. However I remember one particular CD I met who had me convinced that I was speaking to a born woman. They were dressed in a quite ordinary black skirt and white blouse, had shoulder length blonde hair, breasts in proportion to their general figure and build, and had used only a little makeup. Only later when I had gone elsewhere was I told that this person was in fact a man in his 30s. I asked if they were a post-op transexual but was told that they were not nor did they wish to have GRS but had been living as a woman for about 10 years and were accepted as such.

So I return to the original point, "What do you mean by sexy?" Superficially some CDs may dress in a far more "sexy" manner than real women and if that is what they desire, fair play to them. Does that make them more "sexy" than a real woman? I honestly would not know.

Bev06 GG
04-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Well Karen,
I suppose it depends on who's perspective you are looking from. I Certainly find CDs more sexy than real women because Im not a LESBIAN. I think my CD is the sexiest little trannie in the whole wide world.
Take care
BEVxxxx

ashlee chiffon
04-02-2006, 04:16 PM
i think if one thinks cd's are more sexier then GG's, it would lead me to think that they were gay and what attracts them is a man dressing up in a sexy manner as a Woman. Sexier applies physical attraction and to that person, a cd Would be sexier...
it's just a question of what flips your skirt, once again!

all told, though, Nothing is sexier to me then a GG in a black cocktail dress and heels with a touch of makeup and some nice earrings...or just with Nothing on!!!
ooooooohhh my!!!
i Love Women!!!

ashlee chiffon
04-02-2006, 04:18 PM
we have something in common then!!

I think i'm a Lesbian also!!!:daydreaming:

FemGayLadyboy
04-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I think both CD's and GG's can be equally sexy.

Again and again... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it all depends on who is looking and who is being seen.

Yours,
Delmi

Dawn/David
04-02-2006, 05:06 PM
I am a real woman and I find this topic very interesting being a lesbian. In my personal experience, I have always envied CDs and have had better sex with them instead of real women. The reason that I find them often better sexually than real women is because they do not have the social/sexual inhibitions that real women have when it comes to sex. Real women are socialized to approach sex very differently than men and are biologically different and it translates into men being able to use/have sex freely and therefore having opportunity to enjoy their feminity even more. If you disagree with me, make sure you have sexually experienced both-CDs and real women- otherwise you will never understand my point! When you put a man in female clothes -he isnt afraid to give IT ALL UP and DO IT ALL, TRULY gets off on it too, has a male sex drive and a male approach to sex and life-This is SEXY and HOT! Women will have sex to just please/keep a man and/or for some emotional bond ,but they really don't get the regular and immediate SEXUAL satisifaction of it like men do and certainly they can't compete with a man dressed up as a woman. I can't understand why a real man would even want to have sex with a real woman if he can have sex with a hot CD. My experience is that a CD will do what even prostitutes won't, but they don't see such as degrading like a woman does. QUESTION TO CDs- have you ever compared what you do or are willing to do regulary as a female in the bedroom to that which real women typically do? You will understand my point. It even starts with dressing up for it.
I envy CDs because no matter how women try, they can never enjoy their feminity/sexuality as much as Cds enjoy the female side of themselves. CDs are so empowered being women , even if they are fat and ugly. Not too many real women feel this way about themselves if they are less than perfect or are even perfect. Again, when you put a man in female clothes and he has a male sex drive, male socialization, it equals a woman that real women can't compete with sexually or socially. Overall, I feel men make better women than real ones and CDs should be teaching us a thing or two! FREE us, LIBERATE us!!!

Amelie
04-02-2006, 05:11 PM
My My Dawn, that was some post you wrote, very good.

Will you marry me????

Gemma Rhodes
04-02-2006, 05:12 PM
When I crossdress I don't even think about being "sexy" I just feel a lot more comfortable when Im dressed. If others think Im sexy then they should see me first thing in the mornings. :D

Gemma xx

Khriss
04-02-2006, 05:15 PM
...a pretty devicive way to ask a question.....
something like - What do You find "sexy" in GG"s and CD's ?.... might have been more inclusive....

KathrynW
04-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Are CDs sexier looking than GGs? Let me think, in a word, NO!!! Are you kidding yourself, or what?
Are CDs sexier looking than GGs? Wait...gimme a second to think about this...ok, time up....NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and not only NO but HELL NO! ;)

Anita Mae GG
04-02-2006, 05:22 PM
No. End of story. And I sincerely hope the GGs in this forum simply ignore this thread.

Don't worry Erica I will!

Dawn/David
04-02-2006, 05:25 PM
they may not always look as good as real women, but they are surely better in bed than real ones. to me, that is sexier. who wants a hot real woman who has hangups/inhibitons and can't use/enjoy what she has? Not me!!!

Deborah
04-02-2006, 05:29 PM
I can't understand why a real man would even want to have sex with a real woman if he can have sex with a hot CD.

I can think of one reason ;) Of course i'd rather have one of those too instead of what i do have.
Loved the rest of your post, but only wanted to comment on that part. :D

Billijo49504
04-02-2006, 09:21 PM
God only knows, I wish I was as sexxy as a real GG, not even close. But as they say, copping them is just as good as I can get! My wife says I pass, but maybe she is just a little bit opinionated. I just wish i could look as good as the worst woman at the supermarket. If not the best one...BJ:thumbsup:

Zelda Noe
04-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Alyssa:iagree:

Took the words right out of my mouth:gorgeous:

Dandy

Helen MC
04-02-2006, 11:12 PM
At the end of the day there are some Real Biological women who always look dowdy and some CD/TVs who could pass as fashion models on a cat walk. Neither is better or superior to the other but different and neither should be put on a pedestal and worshipped as a "goddess". As to what is "sexy" , like Heinz products "57 varieties".

swiss_susan
04-03-2006, 03:38 AM
or just in a pair of sweats...

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder :)

I couldn't agreet more, but they never believe me when I point this out.

Susan

Miss Vicki
04-03-2006, 04:37 AM
Thank you Dawn. You made my day brighter. I am going to find someone that has your outlook.

ReginaK
04-03-2006, 05:49 AM
Depends. I've seen ugly CDs and ugly GGs. Usually in a mirror. But sexy isn't limited to looks. It's part mental. CDs and GGs can both be airheaded twits I wouldn't give the time of day to. Conversely, there are both CDs and GGs that are fascinating to me on a mental level.

With that said, you can only get a straight answer out of a straight person.

ReginaK
04-03-2006, 06:00 AM
Are we trying to achieve what we are not finding in real women?

I can only answer for myself. My answer is "yes". I think of myself as the girlfriend I never had or wish I had.

Natalie tv
04-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Hi I think we can be just as sexy as anyone

Veronica E. Scott
04-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Oh what a tangled web we weave!!!!

My answer---No

Deidra Cowen
04-03-2006, 06:28 AM
I try to give those pesky GGs a run for their money!!! :D

But seriously GGs have us whipped. That nice smooth glowing skin, boobies, real hair, etc. There is so much they have that most of us try the best we can to imitate. But that does not mean I'm not proud at what I can do when I dress up.

Bev06 GG
04-03-2006, 07:56 AM
they may not always look as good as real women, but they are surely better in bed than real ones. to me, that is sexier. who wants a hot real woman who has hangups/inhibitons and can't use/enjoy what she has? Not me!!!
U sound like youve got a few yourself honey.
BEV

Tamara Croft
04-03-2006, 09:32 AM
they may not always look as good as real women, but they are surely better in bed than real ones. to me, that is sexier. who wants a hot real woman who has hangups/inhibitons and can't use/enjoy what she has? Not me!!!You obviously haven't met the right woman then ;) I certainly don't have any hangups/inhibitions and I most definetely enjoy what I have :bs:

And please explain this, because I'm confused.
I am a real woman and I find this topic very interesting being a lesbian.A lesbian? But you prefer CD's... because 'real' women are boring... so how can you be a lesbian?

Cheery GG
04-03-2006, 11:02 AM
In a word Karen....NO. And if I WAS a GG...I would be offended by what this thread implies as well.:thumbsdn:

Too right...i am flabergasted at what this thread represents.....fortunately it seems this isnt the view of most cd's otherwise i'd be outta here....

cheery
xx

Kitty Sue
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
I agree with you Cheery and it is one of the reasons I hate these so called "It is just an innocent question" type BS threads. I think you genetic girls are what makes this site special. There are a hell of alot of sites out there with only male TG types on them. I am afraid that people who start this kind of BS thread are going to cause women such as yourself to leave. Without real women this site is nothing but a bunch of men. **** that I am in the army 24/7 so I know what it is like to be around men all the time. If I want to know if a CD is prettier than a real girl I can ask them.

I hope you will stay Cheery. I hope all the GGs will stay.

Cheery GG
04-03-2006, 03:00 PM
You cant get rid of me that easily.....unfortunately for most of you.....lol

cheery
xx

anonjulz
04-03-2006, 03:14 PM
0.02 I feel, as a GG, sexier wearing my SO's cotton dress shirt and a pair of panties than I do in any of my slinkiest lingerie... Sexy is in the eye of the beholder and to whom one is attracted!

Dawn/David
04-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I find it VERY unfortunate that when someone expresses their own opinion based on their own experience , others on this site look to attack that person. I wonder who has hang ups???????????? Am I expected to change my opinion and life experiences because you don't like them? I think not. How can you even have an opinion on mine if you haven't had the same or similar experieces? Where is the validity to presume anything if our experiences are in no way similar?

I am a lesbian and being with A CD who acts female with me doesn't make me any less lesbian. What about lesbians that strap on with their female lovers, are they any less lesbian or is there confusion with their being lesbian? What about a straight woman who is with a CD husband-are they any less straight? Hope that ends any confusion. My CD mates would be offended that I was thought of any less of a lesbian even though they were totally female with me. Talking about trying to label people. Can't we just live and have and enjoy our own experiences/opinions and share them even if to some disliking by others?

If there is anyone who has experienced both females and CDs sexually, I would be interested to hear if you do or don't share my thoughts about the sexual experiences with them.

Amelie
04-03-2006, 04:57 PM
I agree with you Dawn, there are many male Cds on this site that label themselves as lesbian, yet they don't have their posts questioned.

If these men consider themselves to be lesbians, then you most certainly should be allowed to call yourself a lesbian.

Tamara Croft
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I find it VERY unfortunate that when someone expresses their own opinion based on their own experience , others on this site look to attack that person. I wonder who has hang ups???????????? Blimey, I only asked you a question I personally didn't understand, don't be so defensive. And I'm sorry, but I still don't understand, you are being intimate with male CDs, with male anatomy.... how is that like being with another woman? You have just really confused me now.

<edit> And just looking under your signature GG loves to feel male! hmm... I'm not getting it :(

Sam-antha
04-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Wish I could toss my hair back in the way that a gg can, smile, or turn and walk away. Never, never will. Sad, so sad.
I manage tho.

Dawn/David
04-03-2006, 05:07 PM
NO, I never see or experience their male parts. They wear devices that look like/act like a real vagina/breasts. Also, they prepare the rest of their bodies from head to toe as sexy females. I can't describe what else I do, but use your imagination. I wear things that penetrate, but don't like to be penetrated by anything male. I like to fantazise I am male. I do the same things with real women. Trust me, there are CDs that do everything sexually that a real woman's body can do. My point about this was, IN MY EXPERIECE, they seem to enjoy it more readily AND regularly than women do since their male socialization abot sex allows them a sense of complete freedom that , in MY EXPERIENCE, women don't often have. I don't fault women and I am one. I just feel that we were raised with the typical nonsense of -don't be a *****, don't give it away, don't be cheap, please him-all of that nonsense that does inhibit us in the longrun even if we try to overcome such. Again, you have to experience women and CDs to understand my point. I never made this comparison until I was with both.

Tamara Croft
04-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Dawn, thank you for explaining that to me, I seriously meant that I didn't understand :( Now it makes sense, I certainly wasn't aware of such gadgets for CD's that actually worked like female genitalia ;)

:hugs:

Bev06 GG
04-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I find it VERY unfortunate that when someone expresses their own opinion based on their own experience , others on this site look to attack that person. I wonder who has hang ups???????????? Am I expected to change my opinion and life experiences because you don't like them? I think not. How can you even have an opinion on mine if you haven't had the same or similar experieces? Where is the validity to presume anything if our experiences are in no way similar?

Dawn,
You were the one who started the attacking by insinuating that TGs were better than all women in bed. Im sorry honey but you can't post a thread like that and not expect people to fight back. And as for experiences, maybe Tamara is right. If your a real lesbian you probably haven't met the right woman. Most lesbians wouldn't go near a male, either dressed or not, but then they are basing their assumptions on thier experiences. Just the same as you are really. And youve gotta admit, if you re read your original post, it sounded like you didn't really actually like women.
BEVxxxx

Dawn/David
04-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I did reread and I did qualify what I said as it being my opinion based on my experiences. In no way did I generalize. Hate women? Heck no! I love them, but I am not afraid to admit what I feel ( my opinion on my experiences) about them sexually in comparison to CDs. We just don't have the same socialization, biology and freedom men are afforded and the end differences of such show up in the bedroom . I wish we did, we don't and I NEVER really was fully aware of this until I slept with both women and CDs. Again, for what I like sexually and from my experience, CDs are sexually more pleasing than women TO ME as they do it all and are guilt-free about it with no extra strings attached. I am not this way for sure and don't blame women that aren't either, it just comes down to different biology and socialization that can make us different. Women and men are just plain old different in bed whether they are straight, bi, gay/lesbian or CDs. We are different.

ReginaK
04-04-2006, 04:27 AM
Blimey, I only asked you a question I personally didn't understand, don't be so defensive. And I'm sorry, but I still don't understand, you are being intimate with male CDs, with male anatomy.... how is that like being with another woman? You have just really confused me now.

<edit> And just looking under your signature GG loves to feel male! hmm... I'm not getting it :(

What she's trying to say is sexual orientation has nothing to do with the plumbing of the person you're attracted to. It has all to do with how the person presents. There are plenty of painfully straight men who have relations with MtF people and even here on this forum, there are FtM people who date women and consider themselves straight.

To her, a female minded person is a female. Plumbing is an irrelevant technicality.

Sarah Rabbit
04-04-2006, 06:11 AM
Of course, many GGs are sexy... But don't you find that most CDs dress and act sexier than GGs? Is that one of the reasons we do it? Are we trying to achieve what we are not finding in real women?\

I totally disagree with that statement. In my experience with women (and I was no wall flower) I found my relations with them very fullfilling (as far as a cd'er waiting in the wings could be) I am what I am because nature decreed that was the way it was to be. I find Politicians of any ilk very disatisfactory, but that does not mean I want to be one of them:p

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny: