PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with my daughter

Rhonda123
04-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone, just thought I would tell you all how my shopping trip went with my daughter. As you all know I told her that I like to dress every now and then. She is very open with me and it seens like we have even more in common now than before.

Well we wnet shopping and boy let me tell you what, I hope that I don't have to do that very much. We spent a lot of money, but we did have fun. I got her some new ooutfits and I picked myself out a few.

The only problem that I see us having right now is keeping her out of my stuff. She is always wearing my heels. Good thing I have quite a few of them.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful day and I will keep everyone informed on how everything is going between my daughter and I.

Hugs and Kisses

Rhonda:p

Sally2
04-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Rhonda,
You're taking one for the team. Just think though about all of us who wore our mothers,sisters,aunts, cousins,etc clothes while fulfilling our fantasies. Wearing your shoes seems like a very little concession but they are your shoes. I wouldn't mind if my daughter wore any of my clothes. Sally2

Francine
04-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Interesting story Rhonda
I hope my daughter's don't read this. They may change their attitude about taking dad shopping with them! ;)
I wouldn't have the problem with my daughters borrowing my shoes or clothes since I wear size 12 women's shoes, and size 14-16 women's clothes, but my wife on the other hand...
I think she is trying to loose some weight so she CAN borrow some of my clothes! :cheeky:

Francine

joannejoanne
04-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Well done gal, hope new found friendship with your daughter is a lasting one. I can only dream.:happy:

Kathycd
04-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Rhonda:

This is one of those threads that gives a person "warm fuzzies" all over girl! Thank you so much for sharing.

kathy