PDA

View Full Version : Another instance where I had to show my ID.....

Kimberly A.
01-09-2021, 01:55 AM
Hey y'all! :) Well, first of all I'm a vaper..... I use one of those big e-cig mods to vape with. A little unhealthy, I know. LOL

Anyway, I had to go to a vape shop today to get more e-juice, plus coils that work with my vaping tank. I went to a vape shop in Flowood, MS, close to Jackson and I was fully en femme, (pics of that outfit will come next week). After telling the clerk what I wanted and he got it all off the shelf for me, he asked to see my ID because it was my first time shopping at that particular vape shop. I was a little hesitant to show him my ID at first, but I showed him my driver's license, said, "That's me, I'm a crossdresser" and he said "Ok, that's fine". I paid for what I wanted, left the vape shop and it was no big deal.

Seriously, when I have to show my driver's license while en femme, at this point I'm like, "Meh, whatever it's no big deal" because I would imagine a lot of people have seen weirder things than a man in a dress! ROFL :lol: Also at this point, I am VERY comfortable with being out and about en femme. :bs:

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all! :)

AngelaSmith
01-09-2021, 04:28 AM
That's very cool! I remember when I had to show my id for the first time at a bar. I was so nervous lol. But not as much when I had to show it to a police officer!

Sandi Beech
01-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Kimberly
I do recall the first few times I was a bit nervous about it. Since I have been to a lot of bars and clubs, you just kind of learn to expect it and it becomes easy.
What IS scary is this. I went to a bar one time and was wearing really tight short shorts and blouse, etc., so I just put my license in my pocket along with cash and key. I guess I was pulling out some money to pay for a drink and my license fell out. Later in the bar I realized it was missing. Talk about panic. So I backtracked everywhere and found it on the floor under the first table I sat at. That had me totally panicked far more than getting my ID checked. That was a whew moment for me.

Sandi

Robertacd
01-09-2021, 11:59 AM
My first few times were kind of nerve racking, but I never noticed a bad reaction from anyone, and nobody has ever denied it or questioned my female presentation.

Just this Wednesday I was ID'd at Target for a box of wine. They are actually required to enter your birthday into the register. I noticed the cashier typed in 1985 instead of 1965, I said "85?... I wish".

BTW: No need to say "I'm a crossdresser", you don't owe them an explanation.

marika_jaye
01-09-2021, 01:07 PM
BTW: No need to say "I'm a crossdresser", you don't owe them an explanation.

I couldn't agree with you more!