PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Tale

TracyT
01-11-2021, 10:29 PM
I want to share a nice story from Christmas. I planned to go over to Lissa's house on Christmas night to share a toast with her and her ex and her ex's GF (it's a modern family), along with her 3 daughters. Her brother and his family was coming for dinner so, to avoid violating pandemic protocols, I was waiting until most of the others had left before showing up.
I wore one of my favorite outfits: jjill red-&-black skirt, maroon jjill top, black hose & flats, black cardigan, maroon headband.
And when I got there at 8:00 the party was still in full swing and everyone was still there. I wasn't crazy about mixing households but I knew that everyone there has been very careful so for one night I said "WTH."
Lissa's ex and his GF are used to seeing me en femme but this was my first time to meet the others. Her brother's son, who is 8, was clearly puzzled by my appearance, and I saw his mother pull him aside at one point to talk quietly with him.
Anyway we had a nice time. The next day Lissa got a text from her sister-in-law, who said Charlie (her son) had a barrette in his hair and earrings on. And his sister had painted his nails. "He had commented on Traci so I think he is feeling experimental," she said.
One more door slightly opened. :cheer:

bridget thronton
01-12-2021, 03:10 AM
A nice post

Crissy 107
01-12-2021, 06:47 AM
Tracy, It sounds like you had what I believe was a good influence on Charlie. Nice story!

docrobbysherry
01-12-2021, 01:13 PM
Nice, Traci! But, who is Lissa?:straightface:

AngelaYVR
01-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Lissa is friends with jjill

docrobbysherry
01-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Thanks for explaining, Angela.:hugs:

Suddenly it all makes sense!:devil:

BLUE ORCHID
01-13-2021, 05:37 AM
Hi Traci :hugs:, That was an interesting story, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

TracyT
01-19-2021, 12:01 PM
Haha "Lissa" is my GF. "jjill" is the US-based women's clothing line.