PDA

View Full Version : pink fog scale

sara66
01-22-2021, 01:02 PM
I think we need a scale for the pink fog smiler to hurricanes. I think it should be the diva scale. Diva level zero- no immediate need to dress to Diva level 10= I have to be dressed and get out of the house. Right now I am at DL7 with no chance of dressing until Monday :sad:.
Sara

Star01
01-22-2021, 02:26 PM
What if our fog level is a 10+ but we live in a strict DADT that only allows us to reach 0? If circumstances were favorable my ranking would be much higher. If I make demands and my wife packs up and leaves do I get extra pink fog points? Just joking but I cannot attach smiles on my phone posts. I would be a zero.

GenevieveF
01-22-2021, 02:26 PM
I?m at Diva Level 6 and like Sara, no chance of dressing until Monday.

BLUE ORCHID
01-22-2021, 02:28 PM
Hi Sara :hugs:, Now days I am probably A DL 1.5 to a DL2, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Stephanie47
01-22-2021, 03:08 PM
I love it! I'm glad you threw in the word "need." Yep, in DADT it is all planned out. It's going to happen. It's coming. Get ready for the big event. A hurricane is going to hit and last two days. It's going to be a slow churning event. I'm ready. I have assembled the necessary things to survive; a white bra and panty set, a white lacy full slip, sheer black thigh high stockings; three inch black heels, a black and white floral print dress, a grey shoulder length wig and purse with makeup. I am definitely ready. Let it come. I'm ready. What? It suddenly veers off track. It's going to miss. The wife canceled her plans to see her sister for two days. You never really know with those hurricanes.

Liz Jones
01-22-2021, 05:12 PM
Hi,
My rating [ at the moment] 0 Now why this should be i dont know. Is it because i can dress as & when [ tolerant wife ] or is it because of old age ? All i know i havent dressed for two weeks at least & the 'urge, pink fog, curse, is non starter.
Liz

Lisa516
01-22-2021, 06:08 PM
DL 10 I live alone and as soon as i get home from work (Painter) i get showered and dress. I am doing my nails now while in pink shorts and a cami top with sandals on... The pink fog has been quite heavy for sometime even under additional stress lately....

docrobbysherry
01-22-2021, 09:24 PM
Ok, ok, settled down, Sara! First off, DIVA Scale doesn't work. U need a Trans Scale and CD Scale. Because you mixed apples and oranges!:heehee:

The need to dress is one thing. The need to go OUT dressed is another!:battingeyelashes:

I'm a 10 on the CD Scale. (Need to dress).
And, a 3 on the Trans Scale! (Need to go out dressed).:thumbsup:

candykowal
01-22-2021, 09:29 PM
Just like my guitar amplifier, my Pink Fog volume is usually at 11.....even when I can't be femme.... :heehee:

Teri Ray
01-22-2021, 09:52 PM
whew I am not sure which scale to use the original suggested or docs scale. Ok I am using docs scale.........need to dress right now is 2 need to go out dressed is the same 2. This could change any minute.

Geena75
01-22-2021, 11:06 PM
I've been working it down to a zero, but keep moving back up to three and rising.

Peach13
01-23-2021, 01:12 PM
Love it! DL 10 like ALL the time just now! Thankfully I have lots of free time and an understanding wife. New pink heels arriving on Tuesday and it?s honestly all I?ve thought about all day 🤣.

JennasPanties
01-23-2021, 01:22 PM
I feel like my scale has been climbing steadily all day. Woke up at 6 or so and just had cute panties and yoga pants around the house. But now all I can think of is having my thigh highs and mini skirt on later.

CynthiaD
01-23-2021, 02:23 PM
I’m at cd level 10 all the time. Now wearing a denim skort, beaded see thru top over camisole, ddd breast forms and light brown wig. I feel great!
Need to go out? Yeah. 9 or 10 but the COVID-19 is keeping me home. Soon, soon ... .

jenabrooks
01-23-2021, 03:31 PM
I am around a 7 gusting to a 8.5 sense April when I retired wife committed the other day, You are getting in to this and I replied yes I am. Love it

BeckyRiven
01-23-2021, 04:48 PM
Do you find when your Diva score is high but no opportunity to dress you spend more time on here?

jenabrooks
01-23-2021, 08:15 PM
Yes I spend a lot time here very smart gurls here. As for dressing I can dress anytime I please she cool with it.

Jane G
01-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Fun thread. I woke up at maybe level 2 hopefully I can do better by lunch. :heehee:

Christina89
01-24-2021, 04:14 AM
i'm probably a diva level 4 all dressed but no makeup and no where to go. lol

Star01
01-24-2021, 11:16 AM
I find that to be true in my case. I take comfort in reading the exploits of others and hoping that I can do the same some day.

Donna42
02-07-2021, 10:55 PM
Im currently at a 7 and its rising every day!

NancySue
02-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Even though I dress daily with a supportive wife, I still feel the PF when I first get up in the morning. After I slip on my panties and bra, the PF slightly ebbs away. By the time I?m dressed, added a touch of makeup and a flit of perfume, it?s gone. Usually, I?m usually set for the day, but occasionally I feel the urge to change or add something. I think it?s the PF, so I guess I?m a 0-4. I have absolutely no problem with this and actually enjoy it. My wife smiles and rolls her eyes.

kellyanne
02-23-2021, 07:27 PM
My PF is usually low since I live alone, sleep in breast forms , panties and nighties, dress upon waking - have coffee etc. I don't get all dolled up in make up too much anymore - have to do that more.

Alana Westenra
02-23-2021, 07:46 PM
The lipglossometer is sitting at a 5 right now, but the weekend's brewing a hell of a storm!

AndieB
02-23-2021, 10:54 PM
The lipglossometer is sitting at a 5 right now, but the weekend's brewing a hell of a storm!

Haha I love the lipglossometer!

I'm sitting at a 6 right now and it's only been 48 hours since being dolled up last. Just received some new outfits in the mail that I'm just DYING to slip into. So maybe it's more like an 8!

Beverley Sims
02-24-2021, 02:30 AM
I have some pink scales but I always wander around in a mist. :-)

UsuallyRick
02-24-2021, 07:00 PM
I am in a full level 10 alert... with no chance in sight to go all out and really enjoy. Although I wear all women's clothing everyday it's not the same without the full package.. wouldn't say DADT but wife is working from home and kids are around (they wouldn't care anyway) but wife has never said I can't but she likes my man side (even in my collection of hot pink stuff like bodysuit,yoga pants, spandex,leggings etc) and has never said I am welcome to dress up around her... someday I need to get up the courage and talk more to her about it

jenabrooks
02-24-2021, 08:44 PM
No better time then the present but you know her better than me.

SophyV
02-25-2021, 10:16 AM
Like a I had a Pink fog storm roll through last year we?ll call it Pink Fog Zebra since it was the last of the year. I am now experiencing the stirring of Pink Fog Alpha it is currently at a 2 but the potential for it to grow is high.

Cheryl T
02-25-2021, 10:23 AM
I think this should be like my amplifier.
I always set it to 11.

CharlotteCD
02-25-2021, 10:50 AM
I'm at a 7 right now, but a few days and even hours ago I was at a 10.

I started drafting a letter to my workplace about socially transitioning late at night, whilst I nearly joined a social meeting with female colleagues whilst dressed earlier today.

I've settled at the moment, which is probably just because my wife is due home any minute.

MonicaPVD
02-25-2021, 11:21 PM
I have been known to hit 15, run out and do risky, dumb things. The older I get, the more risk averse, too. Most of the time I'm between 7 and 10. When it surpasses 10, I usually take a break from this forum, Reddit and other portals. It's easy to get lost in the escapist fantasy part of this lifestyle.