PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!!!

Sophie62
04-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Girls

I finally did it. After many years of secretly borrowing female clothing and shoes from my former girlfriends, I decided to buy a set of panties, a bra, two pairs of stockings and a pair of shoes. I have not done this since 1989.

Well, I remember at that time that I bought a pair of tailored high heels size 10 W . Today, I bought a pair of Slings Backs same size, but the seem to be less than a half inch bigger for my feet. Is it may be that in Slings Backs I am a size 9 1/2? I am 8 in men's shoes and it may be the case that in women's shoes I am two different sizes depending on the model.

Anyways, you can't imagine how trill I am with this new step. As soon as I got in the car I change my male shoes and put on hers. WOW!! It felt so good !!! I couldn't wait to get home and become her..

Gilrs, you don't know how excited I am. It took a lot of bravery to enter into that store and look for panties, bra , stocking and a pair of shoes.I must thank you for your support; I think that without it I wouldn't have crossed the line. Next thing I would like to do is to wear my panties for an entire day while dress as a man. It might feel ackward to go around knowing that a part of my femenine side is present at all the times.Let's see what happen, I would let you know.

Ladies, one more time, thank you for being there.I hope, in time,with your help, I will become more familiar with my femenine side and come to understand my true nature.

Love

Sophie:GE:

EricaCD
04-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Sophie - congratulations on taking this great step! I certainly share the excitement of that first foray. Remember it, savor and enjoy!

Love,
Erica

Wenda
04-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Go Girl!!!!

steffie39
04-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Sophie,

Congratulations! I remember my very first purchase too, a pair of pantyhose. My heart was racing as I went to the checkout counter. I'm happy fot you. Keep up the good work!

Steffie

Maureen Henley
04-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Kudos to you, Spohie. The first step is always the hardest, although you probably won't notice them getting easier for a while yet. Keep you courage up, be true to yourself, and don't do anything rash. Remember AA's sayings, "Easy does it" and "One day at a time". don't let the euphoria sweep you away, but don't lose your momentum. A last word of caution: note my signature line.

I wish you all the best as you re-embark on the journey as your femme self.

Julie Avery
04-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Isn't it fun being a CD? It's a tough row to how, I wouldn't wish it on a son, but for myself, I wouldn't change a thing.

Billijo49504
04-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Sophie, You go girl. I'm proud of you. You finally had the bravery to get things for your self. That is just totally fantastic...BJ

jillinla
04-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Way to go Sophie girl!

trannie T
04-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Good for you! Now you can give your girlfriends back the clothes you borrowed.

Phillis
04-03-2006, 06:25 AM
I was like you for a time, then I got brave and went and bought two packages of nylon panties, went to the checkout a little nervous at first. The cashier that waitedo n me didn't pay any attention to what I was purchasing and rand it up just like any other item. It felt good so eventually I started buying more items, like bras, pantyhose, more panties and other items. To me the cashiers do not pay real close attention to what you are purchasing at most department stores in the are I live in. Best of luck on your future purchases.

ChristineRenee
04-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Congrats to you Sophie. It is pretty exciting isn't it? Once you overcome that initial fear it really is pretty easy....and it will get easier the more that you do it too. A lot of it really is personality and attitude...it really is a disarming kind of thing. It relaxes everyone and makes it a pleasant and fun experience for everyone. Any salesgirl worth her salt will be more than happy to help you with your purchases and your experience...it is only to their own advantage and their employers advantage that they do. After all...your money is as good as anyone elses right? (provided you are not a counterfeiter that is!:p)

Sam-antha
04-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Good ain't it. It gets better all the time.
I remember the first pair of boots I bought. Like you I could not wait to get them on. Into the car, drive a bit. Find a quiet spot. Off with the shoes and the socks and on with those lovely long fitting boots. Knee high they were. Loveley. I could hardly get them off. I opanicked a bit with that. Seems that they are so much easier to take off it there is a layer of nylon or something between them and the skin.
Enjoy yourself and keep well dressed.

Harriet
04-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Isn't it great. I still get exicted when I purchase "nice" things. I don't think the clerks pay much attention -- or if they do they just smile.

My first bra was the hardest one. Now I can even browse the racks without to much concern.

KELLYANN
04-03-2006, 07:52 PM
HI SOPHIE 62. GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!! wish you all the best HUN, KELLYANN.:)

Melanie85
04-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Congrats! :Party2:

I'm also sort of new at going out and buying stuff in public.
My favourite trick is I like to pretend I'm shopping to buy a gift for my girlfriend when it comes to salespeople. It's other women browsing around the same aisles I had a problem with. But my first buy, purple nailpolish, went smoothly mostly because there were no other customers. I had to get a saleslady to help me, I didn't even need to act like I didn't know what I was doing because I really didn't know what I was doing, lol.
But now I feel while I'm still new I'm more confident; after all, non-CD males also need to shop for these things to buy for their girlfriends as gifts.

size7satin
04-03-2006, 08:17 PM
after all, non-CD males also need to shop for these things to buy for their girlfriends as gifts.

So you think they are non-CD's.....hahahahahaha

Sophie, WAY TO GO!!!! it does get easier & enjoy all your neww goodies!

paulaN
04-04-2006, 08:46 AM
yes I do know how excited you were with the purchas of your own clothes. I've been there and done that. keep on gurlen.

Melanie85
04-05-2006, 09:08 AM
So you think they are non-CD's.....hahahahahaha

:lol2:

Oh you... Now you got me thinking. I'm sure there must be SOME non-CD's that buy nice things for their GFs?

Casey Morgan
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Way to go Sophie. I'm very happy for you.

Lindahexi
04-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Well done girl, you did it! I know how hard it can be shopping for femme stuff, especially your first purchase. It does get easier the more you do it, but I have to admit I'm always a little cautious even now. I actually bought myself a crossover skirt, a pink top and a pair of gold strappy heels this morning, it felt great. I must tell you though that I had sussed out what I wanted the day before and bottled out from buying, this morning I marched straight in, grabbed what I wanted and went straight to checkout. The girl gave me a look but was very polite so I wasn't embarrassed, she asked if I wanted the hangers etc. Sometimes it helps if you have a list, makes them think you are shopping for a girlfriend perhaps. Hope you enjoy your new things.