PDA

View Full Version : CD at work

barbaralegs76
02-22-2021, 01:45 PM
Hi girls,
While working, I CD when I'm in business travel at hotels (I really enjoy that), but I never use ladies clothes at work, not even underwear.
I believe that if something happens to me, my collegues will realize, so I preffer not to risk myself.

Do you ever use some clothes at work?

Kisses,
Barbara.

Steph_CD_62
02-22-2021, 07:41 PM
I wear panties to work everyday, since all I wear is panties. I don't even think twice about it, since I wear jeans and shirts that I tuck inside my jeans no one should even know that I am wearing panties.

susanmichelle
02-22-2021, 07:46 PM
When I used to work i underdressed everyday it made me feel so relaxed and made the days go so much better. I had a very stressful job and was on 24/7 call so everyday I?d get home around 6pm. I?d sit down to eat dinner and it never failed someone would call and I?d have to leave home and right back at it. The only plus was it was a minimum of $100 for me to walk out the door and I?d get 50 percent commission but other than that it was 7 days a week like that but the underdressing didn?t help so much with the stress of the day.

AndieB
02-22-2021, 10:43 PM
Ha! This is a good topic. Before Covid I would travel to a client for work where my hotel stays would be anywhere from 1 to 3 nights a week. Of course, this was free license to dress up, having a few glasses of wine in girl mode while finishing up work items in my room. It was a nice way to spend the evening, albeit alone.

After Covid, my job became fully remote. Sometimes my work calls on Zoom require me to be on camera, but then there's some that don't have that requirement. Soooooooo, I'm always checking my calendar to see if have an opportunity to dress up. When I do, I approach it just like any lady would -- slip into a work appropriate dress or skit and blouse combo, find the perfect heels, then hit the makeup. Finish the look off with some cute jewelry and get those nails painted and I'm ready to go for the day.

It's so fun to be a working girl, and I feel like I'm more relaxed and just a better person that way. However, I must say I'm always checking to make sure my computer camera is turned off if I do happen to be on a call. Otherwise my coworkers or clients are going to see a princess! :o

MonicaPVD
02-23-2021, 12:35 AM
The pandemic forced me to work from home and make the occasional run into the office, which had nearly disastrous results when I decided to mix Monica with my work life. Prior to this, there was a time when I would wear pantyhose in the winter. One time an older female colleague asked me if I had pantyhose on because she could hear the very distinct sound of the nylon rubbing against the fabric of my pants as I walked by. I laughed and told her that she had a very vivid imagination.

barbaralegs76
02-23-2021, 08:35 AM
Ha! This is a good topic. Before Covid I would travel to a client for work where my hotel stays would be anywhere from 1 to 3 nights a week. Of course, this was free license to dress up, having a few glasses of wine in girl mode while finishing up work items in my room. It was a nice way to spend the evening, albeit alone.

After Covid, my job became fully remote. Sometimes my work calls on Zoom require me to be on camera, but then there's some that don't have that requirement. Soooooooo, I'm always checking my calendar to see if have an opportunity to dress up. When I do, I approach it just like any lady would -- slip into a work appropriate dress or skit and blouse combo, find the perfect heels, then hit the makeup. Finish the look off with some cute jewelry and get those nails painted and I'm ready to go for the day.

It's so fun to be a working girl, and I feel like I'm more relaxed and just a better person that way. However, I must say I'm always checking to make sure my computer camera is turned off if I do happen to be on a call. Otherwise my coworkers or clients are going to see a princess! :o

You can stick a piece of paper in the camera, to ensure 100% that even if is on by mistake, no one will see anything. An extra security device.

Kisses,

ellbee
02-23-2021, 08:52 AM
The pandemic forced me to work from home and make the occasional run into the office, which had nearly disastrous results when I decided to mix Monica with my work life. Prior to this, there was a time when I would wear pantyhose in the winter. One time an older female colleague asked me if I had pantyhose on because she could hear the very distinct sound of the nylon rubbing against the fabric of my pants as I walked by. I laughed and told her that she had a very vivid imagination.

Oh, yeah... That audible & distinct *swish swish* that's prevalent with certain hose/pant combos. Quite swishy! :heehee:

If anyone is going that route, but is afraid of any potential sound? Try 'em out at home first -- in silence. Walking around, sitting down, standing up.

I used to do that sometimes on chilly days when I had an office job where the GG's outnumbered the men. But I learned that thicker tights, paired with slacks that had at least some (if not all) cotton in them were relatively quiet enough. I know for a fact that at least one GG there did that, with tights under her jeans during the winter. :battingeyelashes:

Anyway, I've been way too guilty with that too, Monica... But in hindsight? I wish I had been even more open about the CD'ing than I already was with that crowd.

Like, when your older GG co-worker commented on that? Easier said than done, but that's a perfect opportunity to say, "Why, yes, I am wearing hose right now. Good ear! And I know it may seem a bit weird, but they definitely keep my legs way warmer, ya know?"

I feel some may be pleasantly surprised by the positive reactions of many of these GG's, when you're open & honest about something like that. :thumbsup:

Of course, I also get it... It's your professional life, and office gossip & teasing & what-not can sometimes get a bit out of hand.

But again, that risk versus reward thing. Never know what kind of cool things can come out of that! :)

Billie
02-23-2021, 10:47 AM
I too have taken these COVID Times to dress at work. I've been the only one going in the office for a while, with no one else returning anytime soon, I've been wearing heals, forms and tops. I've pretty much only worn women's jeans for three years now, but to go along with the tops, slacks are nice. I've spent a couple of days in yoga pants after working out on my way to work, I can see why ladies like to wear them everywhere.

Except today, I got a message that a few co-works were going to come in to gather some belongings they'd left months ago. A quick little change of clothes and I'm ready for guests.

kellyanne
02-23-2021, 11:55 AM
I used to wear panties at work, I was not office bound and met different people during the day. I always wanted to wear a bra too but was concerned someone would either pat me on the back or notice it through my dress shirt.
There was another gal who started dressing and seeking a sex change operation and they cashiered her in short order. This always stuck with me and IMHO much of the companies and workforce will not accept a male TG despite al the talk of support.

Victoria1
02-23-2021, 12:56 PM
I have worn panties every day for years, including to work. Never had a issue. In the cooler months, when I wear heavier shirts, I also wear a chemise. I have several that have very flat lace straps that do not show through my shirts. It took me a long time to work up the courage to try it, but once I did it was no big deal. Checking out other males to see if they are wearing lingerie is just not on most peoples radar. If anyone has ever noticed they've never acknowledged it. I always wear a slip and panties when I travel on business. TSA don't care. I also take some of my favorite nighties.

LIKETODRESS2
02-23-2021, 01:16 PM
I wear panties 24 7 so my biggest question in the morringis what ones do i wear. Being in Montan and 67 months pluse of cool weather I wear sweat shirts almos every day I wear a bra also .

Alisonforme
02-23-2021, 01:24 PM
I only wear panties or thongs anymore. In the cold months I keep my legs shaved and usually have my toenails done too. My DADT SO works in the office downstairs, but I can still enjoy from the waist down these days. I can't wait for this Covid mess to be over.

Beverley Sims
02-24-2021, 02:48 AM
I never mix and match at work.

marika_jaye
02-24-2021, 07:49 PM
I wear a skirt and nylons / tights openly at work 9 days out of 10. I started this last summer, and haven't had any issues.

I've realized that people, even when they notice (which is alarmingly rare considering some of the colors & patterns I wear), don't really give it much consideration.

Only twice since last summer has anyone said anything, and those were just curious as to why I was dressed that way. After explaining that it comes down to personal preference, and that I don't believe it's a big deal for a man to wear whatever he's comfortable wearing, everything was cool.

AndieB
02-24-2021, 11:31 PM
You can stick a piece of paper in the camera, to ensure 100% that even if is on by mistake, no one will see anything. An extra security device.

Kisses,

That's a great idea! I actually have one of those slider thingys on the computer to cover up the camera. I always double check to make sure that's on too!

lingerieLiz
02-25-2021, 12:13 AM
I've under dressed for years when I did office work. When I traveled I wore blouses over my bra when I flew. I quit wearing perfume when a woman asked who was wearing a certain perfume. When I met with customers I wore sweaters under my suit jacket in winter. When I went back to school I wore blouses. Now that I'm retired I can wear anything.

Peach13
02-28-2021, 06:30 PM
Hey legs! 👋🏼

I worked in the Middle East for years and always ALWAYS wore lace underwear under my boiler suit. It was way more comfortable than cotton briefs of boxers due to the heat. Also travelled with lace underwear! Fun and functional! X

Molly Wells
02-28-2021, 06:43 PM
I have been in discussion with my employer to work out of town for a month or so. I will travel on Monday and return Thursday eve. What I'm thinking is a great opportunity to have some evening dress up time while staying at the hotel.
Now to decide what to take....

Molly

Pumped
02-28-2021, 11:12 PM
I used to travel some each month, one trip I was out two nights, another I was out one night, every month. I restarted my crossdressing because of these trips. They gave me the freedom to dress as I wanted for a few hours and it just snow balled from there. It got to be so much I had a gym bag of my girl stuff, and this was back when my wife didn't know so it was a pain to stash the bag. It would often stay in my company truck at work and I was concerned of a coworker running across it. Later we moved on to DADT and I was less concerned. I would just carry the bag into the house and leave it with my other suitcase. Then my wife became accepting, then there was no problem.

As for dressing at work I often wear panties and pantyhose and in the winter I often wear a jacket all day so sometimes a bra, and once in a while with small forms. Plus in the summer I will wear woman's block heel boots. My coworkers noticed these and give me some crap about them, but I don't care.

UsuallyRick
03-01-2021, 01:33 PM
I work at a ski area running a lift.. i am outside all day and the uniform is ski pants and jacket however I never wear the jacket but rather a freestyle related hoodie or sweater.. I am always dressed full fem under my uniform!!! I love it!! By those who don't know me I get the occasional "excuse me Miss" because of my long hair and normal use of pink gaitor and pink base layer cuffs going below my sweater cuffs or my pink ski gloves I appreciate being called Miss and say thanks before answering their question... sometimes gets a strange or startled reaction from the guest.. lol may as well make work fun eh?? I love my job..

Krisi
03-02-2021, 08:02 AM
Underdressing at work has its risks and those depend on what you wear and how you work. Most folks are familiar with the term "plumber's crack". That's when a guy bends over to work exposing his butt crack. Now just imagine him bending over but instead of skin, he is exposing pink ruffled panties!

If you work at a desk in an office or out visiting clients, you're probably OK. Working in the trades, a bit risky.

manemami
03-02-2021, 08:47 AM
I wear my silk panties 24x7 as my wife permits to do so I don't care about others I often wear bra, but my wife don't allow it, as finds it open feminization. But I am out station I always take chance.

Cynthia T
03-06-2021, 02:22 PM
A few times, I had to work a very late shift at a field office, covering in-case-something-happened. I brought some of my clothes, and when I was certain I would not be interrupted, I became the secretary -- working in blouse and skirt, walking around the office in heels, and using the ladies room. And one time I was on a conference call from home, when I wore a skirt suit.

Cheryllynn
03-07-2021, 03:44 AM
If you count wearing leggings under my work pants, then I guess I've been underdressing near every day (except summer) at work for years! Occasionally I'll spice it up with painted toenails as well, but not too often.

susanmichelle
03-07-2021, 04:56 AM
I wear panties to work everyday, since all I wear is panties. I don't even think twice about it, since I wear jeans and shirts that I tuck inside my jeans no one should even know that I am wearing panties.

Lol unless your like so many GG?s that have come out of the ladies room with their dress or otherwise tucked in their pantyhose. I?ve actually seen this at least 4-5 times in 20 years.

Diane426
03-07-2021, 03:05 PM
I work 1.5 hrs from home. Wearing a bra and breast insert s helps with the long drives. On days when it's cold and I can wear a jacket I leave them on. Boy does the day seem so much better.

kristi98
03-07-2021, 03:38 PM
I was caught wearing hot pink panties at work. I bent over to pick something up not realizing my panty was showing. A co-worker said something right away. He told me people might see my hot pink panty and I should be careful bending over. The co-worker is a male freind of mine who most likely suspected anyway. I was emabarrased but what can you do. The event never came up again after that.

Mila
03-09-2021, 05:08 AM
Yeah I wore stockings and a nice 6 strap suspender belt a few times just out of curiosity I liked it. But now I'm out(not sure if that's correct term) with my wife I can fulfill my desires at home. Would probably do it again at some time though.

jessica33
03-09-2021, 09:57 AM
I always want to know what is like to go to work as Jessica . Thanks to pandemic lockdown I was able to go to the office few times already as Jessica . Once lockdown is over I am going back to male mode , Sigh

Mackem Sue
03-13-2021, 09:12 PM
Lockdown is an interesting time for sure. To cut a long story short, a couple of times I've got out of bed and felt compelled to grab dress, bra, hose and heels, and dressed that way all day (bar an hour after work going for a run). I just had to remember to keep the webcam off during conference calls, citing broadband issues. Its a new job, so people finding out my love of dressing up I'm not ready for.

Sue.

Natalie5004
03-13-2021, 10:04 PM
I work from home and go full Natalie at least 2x a week. Zoom calls with no camera on though..

MilenaSometimes190
03-14-2021, 05:01 AM
Wish I could but I need to change my clothes before work so it would be noticeable. But I always keep nailpolish on my toes.

Karren H
03-14-2021, 06:43 AM
I always dressed on business trips... including the drive there and back which was usually 4 to 6 hours long. depending if I had any in person meeting I have stayed enfemme for almost a week on a business trip. Even when I traveled by air with a group of co-workers I would take a large wardrobe with me. Had numerous occasions where a co-worker questioned my 3 suitcases to his one duffle bag! Lol. And usually went over the weight limit for checked bags. I called it my tax on crossdressing.

In the office I would under dress a lot. Always had a couple packed bags in my office with everything I needed. A few times I would use the handicap stall in the mens room at lunch to fully dress and practice makeup. A number of times when someone came in I would set on the toilet with my legs up so the couldn?t see my heels under the partition door. Those were the fun days.

I think a lot of people at work knew. Had a VP tell me that He better not catch me wearing leopard skin heels to work like that woman who walked by our meeting. No one really cared as long as I did my job and did it well. Well enough that I was promoted to director of Engineering my last 5 years.

Jillcder
03-14-2021, 09:43 AM
Business trips for me also I check into my hotel room early as possible take a shower, shave get all dolled up in a skirt or dress and head out to the local malls. I stay dressed all evening then change into my nightgown get ready for bed set my alarm for 5am shower and dress like a professional traveling business lady in only dresses and skirts drive to the local coffee shop and head back to my hotel to work on my computer till checkout time travel 2-3 hrs back home stop at a large mall do a little shopping before changing back to male mode in one of the family restrooms. Never undress at work way to risky with my clients and coworkers.

Rochelle77a
04-17-2021, 03:26 AM
The secretary at the office is my ultimate fantasy.

- - - Updated - - -

Slipping away to a hotel for a few nights and dressing up and having some wine sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can do that one day.

FrankieB
04-17-2021, 04:05 PM
I have not really dressed, or under dressed at the office. However, since being given 100% home office for over a year ago, I have taken advantage of the situation and dressed for work.
However, I have to remember when we have video calls and dress appropriately for that, as no one at work knows.
This last week I had to get a software update for calls. That went fine, as the IT expert could do that remotely and no video was used. But afterwards I mentioned that I had the new software to a colleague who called me immediately using it at the news. I forgot myself completely and answered right away. Fortunately, the camera had the plastic slide over it and at the same time my heart was pounding. I had to lie that my camera was ok my side, whilst all they could see was black.

jazmine
04-17-2021, 04:30 PM
I work in a shop. I've been there longer than the owner. So everyone that works there has come into the job knowing, (oh, that's just so in so "doing his thang"). I under-dress. Panties, bra, nylons of various sorts(don't even bother covering them up with socks anymore). I have long hair and sometimes have it in pigtails. My nails are painted and my ears are each pierced with three small hoops. I wear perfume all the time. I can't tell you the last time I wore male cologne. LOL! My day to day usual outer wear are my low top Chuck Taylor All*Star shoes. A (long-john type material) long sleeve shirt with a various T-shirt over it. (I love my T-shirt collection!) Then it's either some cargo pants or jeans. Sometimes they are women's jeans. And that pretty much sums up my work attire.

Jennifer in CO
04-21-2021, 04:58 PM
My days are 90% polos and jeans...both fem. Underdressed everyday. Bras are usually sports or racer-backs so the straps are between the shoulder blades and mostly out of site. You'd be surprised how fem your wardrobe can be if you just "blend in".

MonicaPVD
04-21-2021, 06:28 PM
Last month I started going into the office a few times a week. Usually, the only other person there is my boss, who I had the run in with as Monica a while back. Normally, I wear a pair of khaki pants and a company polo shirt. Two weeks ago, I wore my favorite skinny jeans and, a few days later, black leggings. Not a peep. I'm slowly getting there.

Maid_Marion
04-21-2021, 06:52 PM
I've been wearing all my girly clothes since I've returned to working in in the office.
Why not? Where else am I going to wear all the shoes I've bought during the Pandemic? Most days I'm wearing wedges or ankle boots.

It was rainy today so I wore form fitting jeans and a fitted LL Bean flannel shirt that showed off by narrow midsection. And my Cole Haan waterproof sneakers. :)

3 inch snakeskin print leather pumps
https://i.imgur.com/1UYqLvtt.jpg

Marion

Sandra_Dodds
04-21-2021, 10:27 PM
I underdress during the winter months with panties and pantyhose and have wondered if people have picked up with "swish" of lined trousers against pantyhose. Girls would know it better than boys but no one has said anything.

One of the frustrations with Covid is working from is the perfect opportunity to be fully dressed (unless on camera) but I've had my son and my wife home at the same time so there has been no chance of that. I'm looking forward to next year and beyond when there will be times my wife is overseas again for work all week and Sandra can dress for work at home every day.

Cass42
04-21-2021, 10:42 PM
All female clothes as Cassie fulltime.Much happier as Cassie now

Lee Conger
04-22-2021, 10:44 AM
I wear panties to work every day(don?t have any men?s underwear anymore). I also wear women?s jeans to work every day and I don?t think anyone notices. At least nobody has said anything. I?m very masculine and type A personality so it would shock a lot of people. I?m trying to find other ways to wear women?s clothes to work. If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them.

- - - Updated - - -

I just love the way women?s jeans fit. They are tight in all the right places and thin. I also like the way they hug my panties to remind me when I walk that I?m cross dressing right in front of everyone. It?s a great feeling. Looking for other ideas to wear out in the open.

Krea
04-22-2021, 01:34 PM
Yes.
The only male clothes i still own are my work-issue shirts and trousers plus some heavy-duty footwear.
Underdressing is standard for me these days.

PattiL
04-22-2021, 01:46 PM
I'm amazed at how many of us dress (or used to pre-covid) in our hotel rooms. I always tried to eat early so I would have the rest of the night uninterrupted. I've gone out and walked around but decided it's just not worth the additional stress.

IwishIwasTracy
04-23-2021, 10:47 PM
Fridays I am normally all alone in my wing of the building so that is the day I normally wear a bra to work. Just makes the day a little more enjoyable.

Tracy

abby054
04-24-2021, 04:44 AM
To preserve my privacy when on computer meetings, I use one of these sliding camera covers. They can be simple or elaborate. https://spy.com/articles/gadgets/video-media/best-webcam-covers-238966/ Before I found these, I went low tech and used a piece of tape, preferably black electrical tape. Paper works well but it can fall off easily.

I have been dressing in hotel rooms since 1997. I can stay in or go out, depending on how I feel. Even back in the 90s, no one really cared how I looked in a hotel, on the street, at a concert, or at a restaurant. Since 2013, I found it is safer to be en femme at an airport than to be in drab there due to the sexual predators in the TSA.

susan2010
04-24-2021, 07:48 AM
I wear panties to work 3 - 4 days out of 5. I've worn a bra a few times in cooler (jacket) weather. Once I went to the hospital in an emergency, and had someone bring me the bag I pack for travel. At the hospital, the nurse went thru it, putting things in drawers, pulling out bras and panties. "I guess these aren't yours." she said, and left them in the bag.

Genifer Teal
04-24-2021, 11:50 AM
That ship sailed a long time ago for me. I used to think I hid it at work but it was more like I just wasn't so obvious. When I switched from only going out in the city to going out more locally I never realized how little I was hiding it. The few people I would come out to at work usually would say they've known since blah blah blah insert how long. Never been a problem. fortunate to be in the situation I'm in. I really don't know how unaccepting some areas can be.

CharlotteCD
04-24-2021, 01:25 PM
I'm the kind of person who keeps work and personal life very separate normally, but I am now in the most trans friendly company, and we naturally attract progressive types of people.

We have a pride community, and well known transgender advocates. I recently attended their open session for Q&A, and am out to 4 of my female colleagues.

They're so supportive that it makes me think about leaving for work as male me, and then working as Charlotte. I have worked out a couple of logistical problems that prevent this happening, but with covid emptying the office, I can work there in mixed gender outfits without issue.

Allison Chaynes
04-25-2021, 07:39 PM
I work in a hospital and I know my boss would find a reason to fire me if she found out. It does not stop me from wearing panties 24/7. I just try to be smart about what linds I wear, and make sure shirts stay tucked in.

Angela Marie
04-26-2021, 07:02 AM
I recently accepted a part time position at a LGTBQ friendly company. I listed as non binary on the application and went to the interview in a pair of women's dress pants with a small purse. I wanted to wear leggings to work with but they preferred a more formal look so I purchased a few pair of Vera Wang dress pants along with flats. I've never been this out before so it will be interesting to see how it all goes. For the record I always go out in full makeup, wig, etc. But I have never been out sans those. On one hand I am, understandably, nervous; but also looking forward to expressing myself honestly.

Maid_Marion
04-26-2021, 11:45 AM
I'm recovering from a really busy weekend. I did my taxes and spent the refund on golf clubs. :)
Today I'm wearing a colorful flannel shirt over a grey undershirt. Black skinny jeans and ankle length booties.

I bought a pair of Dickies straight flex twill dress pants via Amazon. They fit a lot better than the dress pants I've been wearing.
I put my stuff in a small briefcase so I don't need pants with pockets.

Marion

Genifer Teal
04-28-2021, 04:59 AM
Since 2013, I found it is safer to be en femme at an airport than to be in drab there due to the sexual predators in the TSA.

How is it safer to be en femme around sexual predators now as opposed to before the TSA?