PDA

View Full Version : Birthday!!!!!!

BeckyAnderson
04-02-2006, 09:11 PM
April 2, 2006 - The date on Becky Lynn Anderson's birth certificate!!!!! My wife has finally seen and talked with me fully dressed! Not just for a few fleeting seconds but for hours and hours and in broad daylight!!!!!! If you'd like you can read the details in my diary entry ***** April 2, 2006 ***** on my web site!

http://home.comcast.net/~iamacd/diary.htm

OMG!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!

Hugs,
Becky

TGMarla
04-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Yay for Becky! :D

Ms. Donna
04-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Hi Becky,

Fantastic! :cool:

Congrats and 'Happy Birthday' to you both.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Holly
04-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Becky, I just finished reading your journal entry. Honey, I'm so very happy for the two of you. I know you know this, but temper your excitement. continue to discuss, discuss, discuss. Keep reassuring her that her fears about you wanting to go further and without foundation and that she is the only woman for you. And most of all... be happy together!

RenaCD
04-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Becky that is so great! what very wonderful news to end the weekend with! You must be on Cloud 9 or higher.

Francine
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Congradulations Becky!
:happy:

Francine

GypsyKaren
04-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi Becky

Just goes to show that good things happen to good people, I'm so happy for you!

Karen

Breanne
04-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Just read your journal entry for today, tears of happiness in my eyes for you and your wife. Happy "Birthing Day!"

EricaCD
04-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Becky, I read your entry and skimmed your diary. What an inspiring story. I could not be prouder of any girl in this community.

Erica

DonnaT
04-02-2006, 09:54 PM
That's really great news Becky, congratulations.:thumbsup:

linnea
04-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, Becky. That's wonderful news.

Penny
04-03-2006, 12:21 AM
April 2, 2006 - The date on Becky Lynn Anderson's birth certificate!!!!! My wife has finally seen and talked with me fully dressed! Not just for a few fleeting seconds but for hours and hours and in broad daylight!!!!!! If you'd like you can read the details in my diary entry ***** April 2, 2006 ***** on my web site!

http://home.comcast.net/~iamacd/diary.htm

OMG!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!

Hugs,
Becky
Becky, I read your diary from start to start and it brought welting tears to my eyes. I am so happy for both you for the enduring love that you have for each other. My prayer for you is now you and your wife may share the joy of life and can endure the pain that comes with living rather than be the cause of each others pain. Congratulations; today is a milestone toward health and
happiness and I truely did mean to say start to start.:happy:

SherriePall
04-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Congratulations, Becky, and good luck now in the future. Hope that I'm next on the list. One of these days.

Zelda Noe
04-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Hi Becky:

Although I don't know you personally...yet...I'm celebrating with you and others who've read your post. If I were you...I'd be dancing up and down. She must be a very special woman.

Warmly, Dandy:happy: ;)

Joy Carter
04-03-2006, 04:14 AM
So glad tom hear the you two can talk about it that is something we all could do more of.

Julie Avery
04-03-2006, 05:52 AM
I'm happy for you!

Your journal, by the way, makes for some very fine reading. It's really a service that you've performed in writing it.

cindybarnes
04-03-2006, 06:07 AM
Becky,
Thats soo awsome !!

Reading your story makes me want to give my own wife an extra tight ((hug)) for putting up with me !

Years ago I had dreamed of bieng out somewhere while dressed with my wife,, movie a drink,, anything,,,now its happend a few times and I am so lucky !

I hope you continue to grow in such a positive way with your loving wife.

Oh yea,, HAPPY Birthday :)

Cindy

Felicia
04-03-2006, 06:16 AM
Becky: I would like to add my "happy for you and your wife". I just lost my umderstanding wife a few months ago. I don't say this to sadden the experiance you had on your BD it is to say how important it is to have someone that accepts you and most of all loves you enough to accept that you are so happy when dressed. (HUG) Felicia

Raychel
04-03-2006, 06:52 AM
WOW, What an incredible birthday. Make sure that you give your wife equal man time. And also be sure that she knows how much this effort that she is giving you, really means to you. You both have definitly made a huge step to life long happiness. Congratulations to oth of you.

Aynthem
04-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey Becky,

I read your update on your website. I'm very happy for you. I recognized a lot of recurring themes from our conversation Wednesday evening. You give me hope that I can tell my wife sooner rather than later.

great going, Happy Birthday

Ayn

joannejoanne
04-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey Becky. Sorry i'm a day late HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday. I'M A Typical Aries a thousand and one things to do but always leave the important to last, hope you forgive me. On a more serious note though, Its great that you and your wife have finally started talking and hope that the relation will go from strength to strength. Good Luck.:)

Adrienne Heels
04-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Becky, that is so awesome!! Congratulations !!

swiss_susan
04-04-2006, 04:02 AM
What is there to say other than I am really happy for you.

I am sure you are and will continue to float around on cloud nine, enjoy it.

Best of luck to you both

Susan

Gail Stauffer
04-04-2006, 04:41 AM
becky, that's really great, very good of you to be open with her!! you're lucky that she is beginning to accept the feminine side of you!! I wish you continued success!!

Sharon
04-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Congratulations, Becky!! The joy you are feeling is obvious in your journal, and all I can say is Happy Birthday! :)