PDA

View Full Version : Do you do your own feet?

Sophie62
04-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello Girls

More questions from Sophie. I have gone to some threads that show some of you in dresses other showing your legs, etc.. I must say before I continue that you all look absolutly delightful. I have managed to see at some of your feet and they look really pretty.

My question is regarding to your feet, Who does them for you? Do you go to a professional? Do you do it yourself? I have nice feet that I know can be easely transform into beautiful female feet. However, I do not take care of my feet beyond cutting my nails with a nail clipper.

I know that beautiful feet do not depend exclusevely on a good toe nail job and a coat of nail polish. In order embetter your feet you also need to do some pealing around rough edges, foot massaging and foot cream.

Can you any of you ladies kindly provide me with some advise on the matter?
Everything from nails to painting and making them softer , etc, etc..

Kisses

Sophie

mirage2b
04-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Go get yourself a pedicure! It is more acceptable now than ever for men to have their feet pampered. Nail polish you can do yourself if you feel uncomfortable about that part. Just like shaving your legs, practice makes perfect! Feel free to make mistakes, because it will happen. Nothing that a little polish remover won't fix.

DanaJ
04-03-2006, 05:02 AM
^^^^ Great advice there in the above post. Go get a pedicure, you will be hooked! If you want to see all the steps involved, PM me and I can point you to a photo thread I did.....

DonnaT
04-03-2006, 08:12 AM
I don't do anything special to mine, except for the polishing.

If you get a pedicure, and have a chemical peel, ask how long they will keep your feet in the chemicals, keep track of the time, and make sure the technician pays attention to you and the time.

wendy
04-03-2006, 08:15 AM
I agree, a pedicure is the way to go ! When the wife took me to my first one, I was hesitant, but after that, I actually ask her if I can tag along whenever she goes.:D

pattied
04-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Sure pedicures are good, but do not overlook what you can do on your own in terms of maintainence.

To soften my feet, once a week I use a sea salt scrub on them. Two or three times a week, I lotion them up, then put on socks, prior to going to bed. Also, on occasion, I have lotioned them heavily prior to my days work.

Hope this helps!

Wenda
04-03-2006, 07:02 PM
pedicures are a nice treat, but, my technician said my feet were in much better condition than the (rest) of her female clients. I learned enough from that visit to buy the correct tools and do my feet and my GFs feet. I can do my own feet, so, I get my eyebrows waxed, or my chest. just cant do that solo.

Leggy Ashley
04-03-2006, 07:23 PM
i do always wear a french pedi whether in femme or not

i do them my self.

Kisses,
Delighla