PDA

View Full Version : Got called ma?am twice in 20 minutes.

susanmichelle
04-06-2021, 08:54 PM
I had to go pick up a new belt for my alternator on my class A motorhome and then to get a bite to eat. Well first it was at autozone for the belt after paying and leaving he remarked thank you ma?am smiled and I left. Then about a block or so decided to stop at rally?s for a quick bite on the way home. When I drove up to the window I?m really not sure of it was a
Man or woman or a crossdresser He or She had a fair amount of beard and fairly hairy arms but had some really gorgeous nails in like pink and a medium shade of blue partway on each finger and we?re very long. Anyway in what sounded like a mans voice said thank you ma?am and I said thank you back. Funny thing is I have a short sleeved blouse with dropping neck line and leggings on no makeup at all. At any rate it sorta made my day. 👩🏼

AndieB
04-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Haha that's fantastic! It's little things like that help make our days.

candykowal
04-06-2021, 10:40 PM
It is always nice to be recognized, the door held open for us, offered to sample perfume, or asked where we bought our outfit because you look dreamy.
It's the part of being out in public that makes our presentation special and a wonderful experience. :daydreaming:

Natalie5004
04-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Totally agree. I have yet had doors held for me. Maybe I should hold doors for women.

Krisi
04-07-2021, 07:08 AM
Sometimes they may think you are actually a woman and sometimes they are just being polite. It's hard to tell, but it's nice when it happens.

April Rose
04-07-2021, 07:19 AM
Getting ma'amed twice in 20 minutes is awesome. But what I love about this is the second encounter with the person with the pretty nails. Imagine how fun it would be if , all of a sudden, EVERYONE came out as a crossdresser!

Diane426
04-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Being maimed is great and fun for all of us, but having a gentleman hold a door open for you has a wow Factor of 100.

Micki_Finn
04-07-2021, 04:11 PM
I can see how this might be a big deal for some of the girls here, but I get ma’amed and Missed all the time in guy mode. At least once a week.

ronny0
04-08-2021, 03:42 AM
Careful what you wish / desire......
I was out in drab, with my GF & 2 of her long time friends......
I was wearing 100% male clothing. Male hair pulled back in a ponytail.....
Waiter twice addressed me as if I were a woman.....
Not sure the others caught the comment..... I didn't really care.....
Ir was a Country BBQ place, and maybe they didn't care for a guy with long hair & ear rings.....
Sort of put a smile on my face, although not totally sure the others in the group could see / feel my humor in the comment.....
If only that happened when I was out en-fem......
Still it happened over 5 years ago, and I can still remember it like it was yesterday......
Would be a hoot to go back 'dressed to the 9's' just to see the reaction.....

BLUE ORCHID
04-08-2021, 04:41 AM
Hi Susan :hugs:, It sounds like you had a great day,

Are you getting ready to take your Motorhome out,

Our motor home and car is hooked up and ready to go camping for a week. >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

susanmichelle
04-08-2021, 01:16 PM
No not yet unfortunately I?m putting new plywood and repairing delamination I took it down to steel strips and insulation. I have to rebuild where water heater goes and after I get 1/8? plywood glued on then glue the fiberglass I?ll be done except painting epoxy paint used on boats. It?ll look like brand new then. Going to take me just over a month to finish up oh plus I have like 70 pop rivets to install as well all aluminum ones.

Jazzy Jaz
04-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Awesome, good for you!