PDA

View Full Version : Secret little feminine things you do

Gilly68
04-11-2021, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone,

After a purge a few years ago after a death in the family, the urge to dress hit me about a month ago, and I've realised why not enjoy my crossdressing, so I've been punishing my credit card and Amazon... Probably a little too much!

So... To return to the point! I'm still way in the closet with the crossdressing, under a pile of coats with the light out! But, as a cheeky little reminder of femininity, I'm going to paint my toenails, and I was wondering, do any other ladies who are still secret have any naughty little things they do when they're in male mode that only they would know about but which gives them a nice little reminder of being feminine?

I'd love to hear if you have any nice little things you do that maybe I could try too!

Krea
04-11-2021, 09:28 AM
I would guess that underdressing is one of the most popular choices for those who are not "out".

luuv2dress
04-11-2021, 09:38 AM
I’ve also had painted toes and occasionally sprits a lil fragrance between my legs, I get a slight whiff now and then of it

Stephanie47
04-11-2021, 09:45 AM
I would not categorize what I do as "naughty" but I wear a Vanity Fair full coverage nylon brief. Before my wife retired and pre-covid the under dressing on occasion did include for awhile hosiery, bra and camisole in addition to a panty.

DanielleCD
04-11-2021, 10:00 AM
I will under dress on occasion... usually just panties.. in the cooler months when I can wear a light jacket, I have an A cup bra I will wear. If I'm out shopping, I will stand a little straighter, shoulders back and walk a little more in a feminine way. I'll eventually forget that I'm wearing them and just go about my day. That's when I know I feel right.

Stephj
04-11-2021, 10:03 AM
I underdress everyday panties and a bra

Star01
04-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Shaved smooth from head to toes. I wear Hanes bikini panties daily and sometimes paint my toenails with color and fingernails clear. It is a part of my daily routine but I have been lax about nails. I have to drop the deck on the rider and get all greasy and that kind of work sends me back into guy mode.

Gilly68
04-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Oh, So many lovely ways you all feel a little bit feminine day to day!

I would be too scared to wear lingerie to work, in case someone saw the outline of my bra through my shirt or saw that I had a slight bust!

I do like the idea of giving myself a little spritz of something flowery though, I may have to buy a body spray to try when I do my next online grocery order.

And I hadn't thought about clear nail varnish either. That would be fun!

Thanks so much for sharing Ladies!

Teri Ray
04-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Definitely underdressing on occasion, painting my fingernails with a light pink base covered by a matt topcoat, toenails painted and on occasion applying a light scented body lotion. Oh and always having a smooth shaved body.

A bra wearing tip for you girls is to wear a vest it covers the bra lines. I have been doing that a long time. Just watch for folks who want to hugg you close.

Gilly68
04-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Luckily, or unfortunately, at the moment, hugs aren't really allowed!

I'll have to get myself a plain white t-shirt and try wearing that to hide the bra lines.

BLUE ORCHID
04-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Hi Gilly :daydreaming:, Light Pink fingernails, Light control panty girdle & Triple Diamond earrings both ears,

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

BobbiKay
04-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Panties always, often "girly" socks. I've found some compression knee socks at the thrift store and those are kinda sheer. It's been a while, but sometimes my toes are polished. I sometimes clear-coat my fingernails. A couple of times I've worn a bra and forms to a job. The forms are small, no more than a B cup, so they hide pretty well under a button-down shirt. I/ve got some camis, but haven't integrated them into the daily wardrobe yet.
I just started working a new short-term gig at a construction site, and as luck would have it, I recently found a pair of steel-toed safety shoes in women's size 11 at the thrift store outlet. They're new and nice-looking, so i don't know whether I want to risk tearing them up; I may just keep wearing the guys' size 9.5s.
Forgot to mention the pink Tyvek raincoat that I keep in the car. Hey, it keeps me dry!

jazmine
04-11-2021, 02:38 PM
I use to be scared to death to even have the slightest hint of ANYTHING deemed female on my person when out in the wild. Its a whole different story these days. I honestly don't know how I got here. Everyday I wear panties & a bra, nylons(mostly pantyhose & not even bothering to cover up my ankles with socks). My toes & finger nails are painted(whatever color). My ears are pierced 3 times on each ear(all rings or small hoops). One on top & two in the lobe. I have long hair, and wear it a lot of times in pigtails. I wear perfume, and sometimes I wear light eye makeup. Always wearing my Chuck Taylor low-tops, A T-shirt over a Long-John type material long-sleeved undershirt(black or red is my fav). Cargo pants (tan or black seem to be my go-to) . Although I do have some blue-jeans I like wearing sometimes, & half of those being women's blue-jeans. Like I said, I do not know how I got here. Baby steps most likely with an accepting wife. Definitely an accepting wife! Also I think I reached the age where I really don't give a @#$% what people think. My guy-side definitely has a unique original spin to it. Although a lot of people I know do know about Jasmine, just as many don't. I'm sure the people at work wouldn't be surprised at all if they found out about Jasmine. I do work in the artistic world of the music industry, so there is a LOT of leeway there. My Mom does not know about Jasmine, and I have to tone down my appearance a lot when I spend time with her. I have told my sister about Jasmine a couple years ago, and she has told her husband. The first thing she told me was, "OMG! ...don't tell Mom!" LOL!

Kelli_cd
04-11-2021, 02:47 PM
I wear panties every day. I wear a bra as often as I can. It's been a bit of a tight rope with us both working from home (DADT). I haven't had mmt mails done since COVID - I'm way overdue!
When I was working in the office I wore a bra at least 4 days each week, covered by an undershirt and a button down. I know there are days that it's noticeable and that's fine by me.
I'm looking at androgynous hair styles lately.

Karren H
04-11-2021, 02:58 PM
My little things are not so little anymore (D cup) but it is a feminine reminder every minute of the day, no mater what I am wearing... Really not keeping them a secret because they no longer hide very well. Or at all...

Crissy 107
04-11-2021, 08:57 PM
Panties everyday for over 7 years, my toes are always painted except when I clean them up to breathe for a few days before my next pedicure, that is the way they are right now, pedi Tuesday

Sometimes Steffi
04-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Underdressing: Yes, I've done that, but usually only panties. I think that wearing a bra and/or a camisole would be too visible. When I underdress in panties, I always throw a pair of tighty whities into the laundry to keep the count straight. It's my way of avoiding

questions.

Sometimes I'll wear pantyhose in the winter "to keep warm." sometimes, I'll even wear a pair of yoga leggings under my boy pants.

Before COVID, when I was taking yoga classes at my local gym, I would typically wear very femme yoga leggings (like floral, I love floral leggings) and a femme top (like a tank top or racer back in a solid femme color). I would change at work, before going to yoga class, either in my private office or in the bathroom. I would then "overdress" in my typical male yoga outfit of blue loose-fit yoga pants and a loose-fit T-shirt. As soon as I got to yoga class, I would take off my boy clothes and present my girl clothes.

Most of the GGs were pretty cool with it, maybe some even jealous of my color selections. The guys would barely even look my way for fear of "catching it".

There was also a time when I would go to a salon every 4 weeks or so for a pedicure. Unlike my wife, who always got the same color, I would always get a different color: red,pink, fuchsia, blue or purple. I would do special themed colors for some holidays, like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day and Easter. I even wore my toe nail polish to whatever yoga class I was attending. The biggest problem with toe nail polish was making sure I arranged my shower after my wife went downstairs for breakfast. DADT

I only painted my nails twice. The first time I put on clear nail polish, but I got called out on it by a co-worker. After that, I started using Opi Envy matte (clear) nail polish. Once when I was out of town on a long term assignment, I went to a local salon for a mani/pedi. She put a very pale OPI pink on my fingers and then a shiny clear topcoat. I planned on taking in off when I returned to work on Monday, but I decided to leave it on. I did take it off before going home on my biweekly weekend off.

My advice on wearing a bra to work, if you're not out at work and don't want to be, "Just say 'no'" There's so many ways that a bra can give you away.
1. The most obvious one, the bra lines, especially as these become more visible as you reach and bend over
2. The little buckle things on the bras straps
3. The place in back where the bra hooks, where the fabric is double width
4. The place around the straps where the bra indents your skin
5. The way the bra shows light and dark patterns, even through a shirt and sweater.

If you must do it, I would suggest a front close bra without adjustable straps or a white or nude "athletic" bra without any buckles or clasps.

lingerieLiz
04-11-2021, 10:07 PM
I wear women's clothes every day, except for doctors etc. I have had doctors that knew I wore women's clothes including bras. I feel that doctors and nurses don't need the distraction and it isn't exciting to me. I have had a couple times that un expected exams caused my panties to show. I wear women's tees and jeans most of the time with booties or boat shoes. I own quite a few women's button down blouses that I wear to nice functions. My wife and many of our friends know my choice in clothes. I get hugs from women friends. I'm a 36 C but wear a 38 B most of the time. I still have projection but not as obvious.

candykowal
04-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Like Jazmine and Liz, I dress in lingerie and unisex clothes, wear Beachscapes feminine perfume, paint my long nails, epulate my arms and legs, and have a few feminine traits... like breasts.
My wife has told me "some things you do, I do not want to know"....So I keep it low key and Husband first when I am around her.
She know I was coddled as a child but not everything.....
In return, she buys me things that are unisex, soft fabrics and femme style blouses and shorts in pretty pastels, nail polish, and moisturizers, lip gloss and feminine girdles and shapers for slight medical conditions I play up....so it all good and even in guy mode, I get that femme feeling.:battingeyelashes:

Gilly68
04-12-2021, 01:14 AM
Wow, so many amazing ideas of what you all do to feel a bit more feminine!

I hadn't considered girly socks, that' a good one! I actually wear compression socks due to varicose veins, so getting some sheer compression stockings would be definitely doable!

I really hope some day I'll be as comfortable with myself as you ladies are, I can only imagine being brave enough to get my ears pierced!

I'm thinking getting some ladies boxer panties would be my next step, once finances allow!

And I'm definitely going to start removing the hair from my chest and stomach - luckily my back is smooth naturally!

And painting my fingernails with clear varnish too.

Thanks to you all for sharing all the little things you do, it's been such a treat reading them all, and getting lots of good ideas!

Cheryllynn
04-12-2021, 02:36 AM
I wear leggings a LOT, especially during the winter months. They make a good layer under my work clothes, or non-work clothes. Painting my toenails has become a nice little thing I do on occasion, changing colors as I feel. My wife is supportive and has a nice polish collection, so there is always something different to try. Always fun to work in my very male-dominated field knowing that my toenails are red or pink or whatever. :D

Jillian Faith
04-12-2021, 07:36 AM
Don't under-dress very often, but I wear a nightgown, panties and ladies slippers every night after my shower. I sleep in panties every night. My toenails are painted more days than they are not painted

Krisi
04-12-2021, 07:45 AM
I wear panties all the time unless I'm going to the doctor. My jeans and jean shorts are from the women's department, but are plain and just look like better fitting, less baggy jeans. My toenails are done in clear polish, not color.

Other than that, I am either "male" or "female (crossdressed), never a combination.

Jane G
04-12-2021, 11:11 AM
My little things are not so little anymore (D cup) but it is a feminine reminder every minute of the day, no mater what I am wearing... Really not keeping them a secret because they no longer hide very well. Or at all...

Your post made me both smile for you and think for a moment Karren.

Too busy simply being me to have any secret tells. Life long DADT, happily it works for us.

BTWimRobin
04-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Hi Gilly,

Welcome to our little community.

You are only limited by your imagination. ...... underdressing, Secret deodorant, painted toenails, clear polish on your fingernails, being smooth all over, plain pocket women's jeans, women's sneakers, earrings, toe rings, ankle bracelets.

There are a lot of clothing options on the women's side of the store which resembles the men's side.

Have fun and enjoy the journey!

Kelli_cd
04-12-2021, 12:23 PM
I forgot. Since we never see each other on shut state of undress I'm able to keep my whole front shaved, except my arms. I just haven't tried that yet.

Carrols
04-12-2021, 12:50 PM
For me panties most days, panty hose or thigh-highs during the colder months.

Taylor Dame
04-12-2021, 02:22 PM
I wear panties every day unless I go to the doctor - they are just more comfortable. I also always sleep in women's satin pajamas. I also paint my toenails in seasons that I won't go barefoot.

Maid_Marion
04-12-2021, 04:42 PM
I started with women's Nike sneakers a couple decades ago. My feet were too small for men's sizes.
When I hiked the Grand Canyon my sneakers were stained pink!

Marion

Gilly68
04-13-2021, 01:23 AM
So many amazing suggestions, thanks to you all!

I hadn't thought of getting a cute ankle bracelet to wear!

I'm definitely going to get myself some cute boy shorts to wear instead of boxers!

And I hadn't thought of a nightie, or even a cute pair of PJs might be sweet and while I've been browsing the shoes on Amazon, I have thought a girly pair of slippers would be nice! And I was looking at the ladies running shoes too!

Yinlingyen
04-13-2021, 02:55 AM
Femme things I do regularly;
- "mild" French pedicure/manicure
- women's sandals almost all the time - I live in a hot country
- lace thongs, g-strings
- capri pants
- femme deodorant and perfume

Bruce64
04-13-2021, 03:13 AM
Most thing mentioned here I do, wear Brassiere and Female Fragrances is my specialty. Prima Donna Brassiere and Creed Fragrances.

Karen G
04-13-2021, 06:36 AM
I shave my legs and the cleavege area, I also tuck and wear panties or thongs sometimes, I like using my wife's deodorant too, also my hair is really long.

Cheryl T
04-13-2021, 11:34 AM
I suppose I don't have any secret little things anymore.
I used to underdress on occasion. First just panties, maybe pantyhose, a cami or a bra. Then after I came out to my wife I began replacing my male wardrobe little by little.
Now 95% of what I wear daily is my clothing. Be it jeans or slacks, tops or t-shirts, sneakers or shoes or boots. The only time I'm in anything decidedly male is if there is yard work or house repair that needs to be done and will be a dirty affair. I refuse to soil my good clothing so I retain just those items needed to accomplish those tasks.
So, no secrets anymore and happy about it.

Lori Ann Westlake
04-13-2021, 10:57 PM
Well, I've had pierced ears since before it was fashionable for men. And I've frequently bleached hair on my arms and legs rather than shaving it, which is more obvious. Apart from that I have a large and flamboyant silver, turquoise and coral ring shaped like a pair of wings. It's attractive and more the kind of thing a woman would wear. Once when I wore it to a dinner, a lady sitting next to me asked if I was an artist. I had to tell her I wasn't. I suppose I could have said "no, I'm a crossdresser," but I didn't!

DMichele
04-14-2021, 07:56 AM
I keep my legs, chest and arms free of hair; and use a coloring shampoo 3-4 times a week.

Lori Ann Westlake
04-14-2021, 12:56 PM
And painting my fingernails with clear varnish too.

Gilly, thank you for reminding me! How could I forget? Yes, I used to grow my nails out too, to the point where one or two people remarked on them--much to my secret amusement. And yes, I have painted them with clear varnish--often with a matte kind that doesn't show. I think there was a product called "Nails for Men." And I have heard that some well-groomed men do use nail varnish to keep their nails looking nice. It's far better than short nails that look as if they'd been chewed.

The only problem is, as we get older our skin gets dryer and nails become more brittle. I've had a hard time keeping my nails long in reent years when they often break. I really should try harder and persist with the nail varnish.

Sometimes Steffi
04-14-2021, 04:11 PM
Nails for Males

DressyJenny
04-14-2021, 11:00 PM
I read a lot of celeb fashion articles when they pop up.

Annie M
04-14-2021, 11:24 PM
Not so secret but really enjoy my long hair often wearing french braid or hair accessories clips, bobby-pins or scrunchies. Used to use hot rollers and go total fem style. Thought of my other secret thing, developed breasts the past few years and love the jiggles I get walking and playing with them.

Gilly68
04-15-2021, 01:18 AM
I read a lot of celeb fashion articles when they pop up.

I love reading the celeb gossip pages online, if that counts as well!

I got a haircut at long last the other night, and although it's very short, when I first saw it I thought, it looks quite androgynous, it reminded me of a lady I used to work with, who had her hair short with a side parting.

I suppose that counts as a small little thing secret thing that only I would know about!

And I shaved my chest as well, as I treated myself to a push up bra, to try and give myself a bit of cleavage. After a lot of tape and pushing and pulling, I managed it!

I'm not going to be wearing a bra to work just yet! But it's another little thing only I know about!

I guess all these tiny little things all help make me feel a little bit feminine day to day!

But I'm loving reading what everyone else does!

Rene L
04-15-2021, 03:42 PM
I wear Secret deodorant every day. I haven?t had a chance to do any under dressing for way too long. This morning I finally had a chance to wear a bra again! Feels SOOO good!

Sometimes Steffi
04-15-2021, 08:42 PM
Actually, I often do a big secret thing. About a 36C big. My wife decided she didn't want to sleep in the same bed with me anymore. It started because I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and I had to use a CPAP. Every time I talk to her about sleeping together, I get a different excuse. Sometimes it's because I use my computer in bed. Other times it's because of my crossdressing. It's probably been 8 years now and I don't expect any change in our sleeping arrangements. I decided that I can take advantage of this. Many nights, I will put on a bra before bed and then insert my forms and go to sleep. It's really great waking up in the morning with boobs.

My wife gave me lemons; I made lemonade.

darla_g
04-15-2021, 09:40 PM
i know i am not the norm but i really don't care for underdressing at all. Its either all OUT or not at all. The little things i do is lots of "girly" hobbies like making jewelry

I also collect a lot of women's style magazines online and save pics of looks that i like or articles on various topics like makeup.

Yes this is my addiction. Maybe not so destructive

Tracy Irving
04-16-2021, 11:53 AM
Teen Spirit deodorant - Pink Crush.

Lisa516
04-16-2021, 06:11 PM
Toe nails are always done, finger nails in a very light skin color pink, always panties, secret deodorant, chain neckless.....

Stiletto Gurl
04-17-2021, 07:40 AM
Besides pantyhose under my jeans, my toenails are ALWAYS polished, I always wear women’s deodorant and I wear an anklet. I’ve also been wearing lipstick under my mask in public.

Brianne_bc
04-19-2021, 01:12 PM
I would guess that underdressing is one of the most popular choices for those who are not "out".

Im far too ugly to ever be out.

Gilly68
04-25-2021, 09:46 AM
Awww, sorry to hear that Brianne, I can definitely relate to that. As a 6ft fifty something male with grey hair, I'm going to have a real tricky time even looking half passable!

But... That's the fun I think, trying to progress on that road, one step at a time!

As long as you enjoy whatever you do, even if it's just at home, that's the important thing, life's too short to worry about what you can't do, just enjoy what you can!

CrossKimmy
04-25-2021, 11:42 AM
I shave my legs and the cleavege area, I also tuck and wear panties or thongs sometimes, I like using my wife's deodorant too, also my hair is really long.

Ya pretty much this for me. If only they knew

Jillcder
04-25-2021, 12:28 PM
I also shave my legs, chest and underarms almost daily I usually quit shaving my legs in March to prepare for the shorts season but have a couple outings planned for the next couple weeks so i might have to wait on the shorts this spring. Also I really enjoy getting pedicures I have built up a relationship with small salon and look forward to visiting them dressed some day soon. Definitely need to switch to women?s deodorant.

macada10
04-25-2021, 01:17 PM
Crossing my legs in a femenine way.
Leting my partner play with my manboobs

Chrissy647
04-25-2021, 02:59 PM
I?ve been using feminine shampoo and conditioner almost exclusively since like forever. I never thought much of it.

Occasionally I?d freak out and wonder if people can smell my ?unmanly scent? but no one ever said anything. Probably can?t tell anyway but I was terrified of being asked.

beccadeath
04-25-2021, 03:37 PM
the biggest thing is probably the shaving, specifically the leg hair...which...it used to be uncommon, but I think is going to become more common going forward...

I wear pants most of the time, so most are none the wiser...however I'm trying to determine when "shorts season" is...and will probably stop shaving around this time every year (though I'll keep it up with the body hair...maybe, probably...I dunno. I'm still figuring it out.)

I'm working under the assumption "shorts season" is effectively Memorial Day - Labor Day (Late May - Early September, for those not in the US). So I'm guessing I'm done shaving for the season...but come September-ish, all bets are off. I intend to stay "groomed" throughout the cozy months going forward. Was planning on doing it this past fall but I chickened out. ...now that I've been more out with my wife about my dressing I think it's officially "game on"...

I wish I had given it the time and dedication when I was younger...maybe it would've been motivation to not get so fat :\ (I would kill to get back under 200 lbs...just like, without having to give up beer :D)

...anyway, I digress...that's pretty much the biggest thing for me.

AndieB
04-25-2021, 07:14 PM
Here are some of mine!

Wife bought me an Italian leather purse (man bag) that I take everywhere with me, fumbling around to find stuff just like a GG
Gel pedicure with various colors through most of the year, clear polish while at the beach or during summer
Clean shaven from head to toe, including some unmentionable areas..
Eyebrows waxed and now I'm getting them arched
Yoga pants or running tights even outside
Crossing legs basically all the time now lol
Women's deodorant
Et Cetera

alwayshave
05-16-2021, 01:42 PM
I wear Secret deodorant every day.

Rene, me too. But that's supposed to be a secret.

SissieScott
05-17-2021, 03:23 AM
Both ears pierced multiple times and have been since age 15, Natural long hair but sides shaved for when I wear it up in a *man bun* for work, shaved pits and chest hair, pedicures with polish and underdress, but wearing drawstring scrubs all day at that loosen and nearly fall off I wear *boring* solid/neutral color panties and save the sexy panties for nights weekends, and whenever I have to dress in a suit or shirt and tie. My way of giving the *middle finger* to society......I will give them their definition of a *man* while staying true to MYSELF!!!

JuliannaS
05-17-2021, 07:48 AM
Painted toenails, stockings under my pants, panties, sometimes women's jeans.

Daphne1363
05-17-2021, 08:31 AM
Right now I underdress with panties and pantyhose about once every two weeks. I am planning on upping my frequency of all things feminine soon. I am about to move out on my own.

BrendaPDX
05-17-2021, 08:47 AM
Hi Gilly, For some unknown reason not so much lately, but yes I have painted my toenails, and under-dressed. That is about if for me.

Donna St. Marten
05-17-2021, 08:57 AM
Full body shave, panties, pantyhose and bra, women's jeans, shorts, shoes and tank tops. Other than that, not much.

BTWimRobin
05-17-2021, 03:00 PM
I've toyed with the idea of curling my lashes. No mascara, just use the curler. Anyone ever try if?

Bobbi46
05-17-2021, 03:07 PM
definately shaving is the big thing for me, but after continual epilating I have very little body to worry about.

Claire M
05-17-2021, 08:23 PM
I keep my eyebrows neatly trimmed and do some minor plucking to give them a little shape, use women's deodorant and shave my pits. Bought the rainbow variety of hair bands to pull back my COVID hair.

Bea_
05-20-2021, 11:50 AM
I've got a fairly big wardrobe which is in storage for the moment. I'm a man-in-a-dress but have a pretty big collection of dresses, skirts, tops, yoga pants and lots of panties with a few sports bras. Dressing has gotten to be the norm around the house. But, I have two things that feel especially indulgent when I get the chance. One is a cheap set of plastic costume pearls with whatever I'm wearing, even if it's a man's polo shirt with jeans. The other indulgence is having my morning coffee from one of my small collection of floral coffee mugs. All this is just around the house when my wife and I are alone. But, there is definitely a sense of indulgence and "rightness" while sitting on my patio in a cute outfit with the pearls and having my morning coffee, especially when I get to share the morning with my wife.

Emi
06-23-2021, 09:16 AM
I've toyed with the idea of curling my lashes. No mascara, just use the curler. Anyone ever try if?

I have done it plenty of times when that was all I could do. No one noticed!

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting here right now, third day with my toes painted but that's it!

Rayleen
06-24-2021, 08:06 AM
I shave every week, i live alone and house dress and only i know. I practice walking like a girl on my walk.

Gilly68
06-24-2021, 03:37 PM
I've started shaving my arms, I was a bit nervous the first time, but no-one has even noticed!

And I do the practicing walking as a girl thing when I'm walking my dog as well!

krissy
06-27-2021, 04:07 PM
i was a mechanic i used to under dress and wear perfume the guys would say things like why you wear perfume i had to lie and tell them that i got a little this morning. i love pink polish and i always painted my toes.:daydreaming:

rosie09
06-28-2021, 07:48 AM
When I sit, I arrange my skirt like women do.

Wendrme
06-28-2021, 02:13 PM
I love the time I spend in the nail salon treating myself to a girly pedi with OPI Bubble Bath polish! Just seeing my toes in the shower makes me feel feminine all over!

DianeT
06-28-2021, 04:10 PM
I wear t-shirts, pants and snickers, almost every day, just like my wife. So far she didn't notice I dress pretty, maybe because I have pockets and can fit car keys in them. Geeez, really, GGs are not that perceptive ;)

Davina2833
06-29-2021, 06:20 AM
Wendrme,

We could be twins, just looked at you profile. Except I also do mani/fingers with one coat of OPI Bubble Bath w/gel! Retirement sure is fun...

Davina

daviolin
07-03-2021, 11:19 AM
I pretty much wear the whole shooting match under my everyday dress.

Denice
07-05-2021, 10:51 AM
I tuck my money in my bra

NancySue
07-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Several things mentioned, but every morning a flit of my favorite perfume..sometimes before bed, too.

Shirley Rose
07-05-2021, 01:03 PM
I have kept my toes polished for over a year now. I too like looking down and seeing a splash of color it's cheaper and less painful than a tattoo.I am keeping my legs smooth and tan this summer and not afraid to show them off in short shorts. I wear a gold butterfly anklet that is not always visible. On weekends alone I will polish my fingernails otherwise it's clear top coat buffed for a little shine nobody seems to notice. Just little reminders that when I get home it's off with the ugly boy work uniform and into something pretty.

Natalie5004
07-05-2021, 03:59 PM
I stay shaved all the time. Trim brows too. I want to get a mani-pedi next.
Also me and my wife now consult each others women's looks and clothes. I guess she feels I have some experience in this arena.

chrism
07-05-2021, 05:43 PM
I used to really enjoy wearing stockings under my suit trousers. The best part was when I was stuck in some boring meeting and my hands would drop to my lap and 'discover' the clips from my garter belt. The mood of the moment would take a instantaneous step for the better!

Bea_
07-05-2021, 07:01 PM
I dress at home on a regular basis. I haven?t worn a bra often but wear panties most days. But, the thing that feels really indulgent is my 18? faux pearls. I?ve worn them to my therapist visits a couple of time but otherwise, only at home. I just ordered a relatively inexpensive strand of real pearls and waiting for them to arrive.

Other than the pearls, I?ve got a collection of coffee mugs from my travels that have an additional few floral porcelain cups. Somehow, it feels very indulgent to drink my coffee from a floral cup. Not necessarily feminine, but indulgent just the same.

Glenda58
07-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Shorts tops jeans panties all the time. Even my body wash and shampoo

Just Dana
07-06-2021, 03:08 PM
I see I'm not the only one who uses Secret deodorant!

I have worn boyshorts daily for a couple of years now. Other than that, I usually save the underdressing and shaving for the cooler months when things are less noticeable. I will say that I love wearing my hip pads under his clothes. I don't do it often, but it makes for a special occasion!

Dana

chrism
07-06-2021, 03:38 PM
We're going to have to rename this the "Secret Deodorant" thread!

Anybody else disappointed when Secret came out with all those other scents? It's not that those scents were bad, it's just that I could never figure out which one was the "old" Secret.

(Good timing - just asked my wife to buy two more this morning.)

BeachGirl
07-08-2021, 03:24 PM
I love laying out in the sun in a thong bikini bottom I have a very sharp tan line right now and my SO loves it she?s the only one that knows except for a few other people I have met on the beach

Suzic
07-08-2021, 05:41 PM
I've been playing with panties & lingerie for years. a couple f years ago I was looking at panties and I saw a blouse on a nearby rack. I had an instant life changing moment. I bought the blouse, found a skirt and stockings and I've been dressing as much as possible ever since. This isn't just about sex anymore.

I do get very frequent mani/pedis now instead of once or twice a year, I get the shiny finish but no colors (yet), I have my eyebrows shaped and I shave my armpits. I wear lace boyshorts with a matching bralette every day and girl tops that are just feminine enough that girls notice but guys don't, ladies tights under shorts most of the time and ladies sneakers. To most men I look like a guy that might be slightly different and to most women that bother to look they probably know that I'm wearing girl clothes. I love wearing a lightweight girls hoody with the zipper down almost enough top show the lace trim of my cami. When I'm shopping I pull it down just far enough for the clerk to see it. Almost all the clerks know that I'm shopping for me and I talk girl talk to them. I get better help and no reactions. they'll often ask me if I want to try on the item.

Denice
08-06-2021, 02:17 PM
I've switched from beer to wine

Gilly68
08-07-2021, 12:39 AM
I drink Cider Denice, I think that's somewhere between the two! 🤣

I've been epilating everywhere lately, so I'm pretty much hairless except between my legs, haven't been brave enough to take that final step yet!

My nails are painted - toes are bright red, fingers are clear and I'm still plucking my eyebrows (I've got new glasses with thick frames that hide a lot and let me get away with a bit more!)

abby054
08-07-2021, 04:57 AM
There are a few things that I do privately and often. But I avoid underdressing. I find it too distracting. In my business, working distracted is a good way to be the cause of a zero showing up on the safety sign that says days since last workplace injury.

Some things that I do include the following. One item is easy here but several items create a pattern that can out me.
Shaving. I started with keeping my legs shaved. It made getting shaved to go out quicker and easier. I advanced to armpits, hands, arms, and chest. Again, easier to get ready to go out. I wear long sleeve shirts in guy mode, even in summer. I never shave my belly because when swimming in guy mode, nobody notices the little hair I have there and it is always covered when en femme, even in a femme swimsuit. I shave my privates but the reason is to avoid hair snagging my piercing jewelry. Shaving for a femme swimsuit requires extra care to avoid chafing with the stubble. Waxing works better there. I have never found shaving to lead to issues at the gym.

Androgynous hat, shoes, glasses, and jewelry.

A shirt with buttons on the female side. Pants subtly configured without bathroom advantages.

Navel piercing.

Pedicure with color. This gets problematic when swimming or when showering at the gym.

Leggings as long johns in winter when working outdoors.

Socks, including heavier knee highs.

Androgynous athletic clothing, such as bikini bottoms when swimming, tight tops, bicycle shorts, yoga pants to actually do yoga.

I avoid underdressing with lingerie. On my top half, it has an unwanted tendency to show unexpectedly with at the worst possible timing. On my bottom half, any fabric that does not breathe well causes me to itch. Itching is a bad thing anywhere and that goes double for some places on the lower half of my body. Itching in such locations is why I wear male underpants, not panties, even when en femme.

DeeDee67
08-14-2021, 12:38 AM
Yes, I have naturally long eye lashes, my grandmother showed me how to use the eyelash curler!

OrdinaryAverageGuy
08-15-2021, 05:44 AM
Secret things: panties always, and if I'm layering I'll wear a camisole or very feminine tank under my t-shirt, sometimes with a bra. The shirt often comes off while driving, which is liberating, but it always (usually) goes back on before getting out of the car.
Less secret things: I only wear women's jeans/cutoffs and socks (most with cute prints on them) and sometimes wear women's t-shirts in public if they're less obvious.
Not at all secret things: Even though my "signature look" is sleeveless, shorts, and Birkenstocks, I keep my legs and pits shaved (sometimes my arms), wear a toe ring that never comes off, and sometimes wear an anklet. I'm not counting earrings seeing as guys have been wearing them in public since the dawn of time.

Angela Marie
08-15-2021, 05:59 AM
Well I wear leggings to the gym, and I wear denim leggings to work. I am trying to pair them with a pair of nice flats. And last but not least I have started wearing nails out. I'll be going on a trip soon and I envision flying with my leggings and nails.

Ashlee
08-15-2021, 06:22 AM
I will paint my toes and shave the legs/body once cooler,weather hits. I do wear mascara every day and even at work in my very masculine job but it?s not noticeable. There definitely is a difference in mascaras; some will give you serious blowout and others just cost your lashes. I?ll also dab perfume on my wrists to sniff during the day.

fun4metoo2004
08-15-2021, 11:41 AM
Panties a the time. Since last December. Fingers and toes polished. Mascara, tinted Eyebrows, eye Liner.

Full Body Waxed

The one thing I feel the most feminine with is Stocking and Suspender Belt. I love the feel of the suspenders pull across my fanny when I bend down.

jacques
08-16-2021, 03:43 AM
hello Gilly,
the secret thing I do when I cannot cross-dress or under-dress is to use unscented women's deodorant - no one ever spots that!
luv J

SoBrooke
08-16-2021, 09:57 AM
It's funny, I used to wear more covert panties just in case something happened. I guess I reasoned it is better to be caught being kinda girly versus being caught being really girly. Now I just avoid panties with lace at the waist unless I am tucking my shirt in, otherwise I am always in the most feminine panties I can find.

Kris Burton
08-24-2021, 03:40 AM
I?ll also dab perfume on my wrists to sniff during the day.

Mmmmm...what a great idea...gonna try it!

Abbey11
08-24-2021, 04:07 AM
I have my ears pierced, 4 in each ear and a nose piercing, I shave my legs and have had beard lasering and electrolysis in the past that all stopped for obvious reasons. Eyebrows shaped, clear nail polish on fingers and colour on toes. Bit of concealer and foundation from time to time. Tried growing my hair out and got it below my shoulders before giving up and going short again :sad:.
I?ve bought some leggings to wear under jeans when weather turns colder, can?t wait to get wearing them :o

MindyCD
08-26-2021, 07:05 AM
I keep my body hair free using a combination of home IPL, Home laser (Tria 4x), Veet cream and shaving. I love the look and feeling of bare smooth legs in the summer especially when wearing denim shorts. I have never had any negative feedback in fact the opposite as one of my Wife's Sisters commented that I have a fine pair of legs that would look great in a skirt. I admitted to nothing !

I will admit to being a bit lazy in the winter months when my legs are mostly covered but then that's what most GGs do apparently, and I can see why.

I wear panties 24/7 and a lot of the time stick to plain cotton especially in hotter weather. High or low rise depends on what else I'm wearing as I don't want anything showing. I also wear women's straight leg jeans which are very comfy as they stretch. Women's T shirts are also on my list of feminine things I wear as they are easily passable.

Footwear is usually male except for 1 pair of flat boots that are for colder weather...............I dig them out when I start to see women wearing boots.

Unless it is very hot (and don't wear anything) I always sleep in a nightie. Most are are from your average department store and are what a GG would wear. Normally I would wear panties underneath but that depends on how hot it is at the time. In the depths of winter I sometimes wear women's PJs but I find it harder to sleep as I am not used to being constricted.

At home I do all of the cleaning, cooking, laundry and ironing (not saying it's necessarily women's work) but if I can wear my maid's dress (conservative housekeeping type), I am happy to do everything.

Erin Lafleur
08-26-2021, 08:53 PM
At home I do all of the cleaning, cooking, laundry and ironing (not saying it's necessarily women's work) but if I can wear my maid's dress (conservative housekeeping type), I am happy to do everything.[/QUOTE]

I hear you Mindy, I do the same thing! While I don't currently own a maid's outfit (certainly not opposed to it), I do enjoy performing my domestic duties while getting my June Cleaver on. My intent is, in no way, misogynistic (in case that need be mentioned here... can't imagine... :^5:).
What is often rather uninteresting (vacuuming and ironing), is now a joy when dressed like a 50's housewife. I wear a lovely mauve, lacey flapper dress, often with a petticoat and heels of course. While I'm all June Cleaver on the outside, I'm all Madonna on the inside. Cheeky white panties, garters and stockings... works for me!

Larissa Cassandra
08-27-2021, 02:14 AM
I almost always wear panties, and in cool or cold weather I'll usually wear a silky cami as an undershirt. If very cold I'll wear pantyhose under my regular male pants, and sometimes knee-high nylons. I wear femme pajamas or a nighty almost every night, and spray on a potent fragrance mist or perfume. Every morning I spray a light jasmine body mist all over (it lasts just enough for me to get whiffs but isn't noticeable at a distance (or I've never noticed anyone noticing!). If I'm feeling really brave I'll color in my very light eyebrows and put on a light pink lip gloss. My hair is a little past my shoulders, and usually in a pony tail, but sometimes I let it all hang out in the breeze! Once around dusk last fall I walked around the block wearing leggings and pink sneakers. I even went to the grocery store wearing leggings once. I had a feminine top on too, which I let show only a little with my (male) jacket open at the top. I did get a few looks, but no comments. Occasionally I'll go out with a clear or light pink fingernail polish. One of these days, the world is going to see the full Larissa. When? At this point (having come out ONLY to my wife about a year ago) I have no idea. I just know I feel SOOOO comfy and relaxed when dressed even partially en femme, and I love it!

Ooops, how could I forget - I'm also a Secret deodorant fanatic (lavender scent; I'll have to try the original some time), I use an Olay moisturizer (even after shaving), Pure Silk Shave Cream (on my face - soap works fine for me on my legs - not a lot of hair left at my age), and occasionally use a Pink Milk Mask treatment. All my little feminine secrets!!

Janine cd
09-05-2021, 08:50 PM
I wear panties and bra every day and often wear a nightie to bed. Painting my toenails is a regular occurrence in the winter months.