PDA

View Full Version : May your peeps see you in boy disguise?

michelleddg
04-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Hello Lovely Ladies!

Nearly all of my girlfriends across the TG spectrum have seen me in boy disguise. Could be we're doing boy things, or it wasn't convenient to get dolled up for a get together, or I'm getting dolled up or reverting to boy disguise while a girlfriend is present.

For me this is no big deal. I hold my boy information tightly but have no problem with you seeing me as i appear the vast majority of the time. However, this is not true for all of the girlfriends. I've had a couple who would have been positively mortified for them to have been seen by me as a boy. One was pre-op, the other a vanilla CD such as myself. No problem at all, just interesting to have feelings so different from my own.

What are your thoughts?

Hugs, Michelle

JenniferMBlack
04-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Before yes. Now no. The best you will get is me having not shaved yet that day. Plus I only a have a few boy clothes left and they are grimey work clothes. I do have a few spots I got cheap that I wear for work where clothes are likely to get messed uo.

Samm
04-12-2021, 12:17 PM
I have one friend from here that I've met with only once in male mode. Several other times, (and counting), have all been in girl mode. I wouldn't have it any other way.
There was one other time I witnessed another member's transformation from mtf, which was amazing. I was already in girl mode on a day out.
The way I see it, we are all here for basically the same reasons. I know all of my cd.com friends as their female selves, and likewise. I wouldn't go too far out of my way to meet in male mode. But I would go waaay out of my way to make a girl outing happen lol.

Teresa
04-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Michelle,
Once you've made the decision to go full time being seen in male mode can become more painful , well it does for me now . No one knows in me in male mode in my new home town and I'm almost in the same situation in my old home town . I told my mother I could no longer do male mode and she's OK with me dropping in now and last Sunday I met my sister as Teresa for the first time , she was fine .

I don't consider it playing a game with disguises , my life is well balanced and I can deal with my dysphoria as long as I don't have to do male mode .

Karren H
04-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Never bothered me or my peeps. We have seen each other enfemme and in boy mode for luncheons, shopping or dressing sessions. The first time I met one peep, we were both in boy mode. I was wearing a sit and tie and she came right up to me in front of the crowded restaurant and said ?Hi Karren?. Said she recognized my smile! Lol.

Asew
04-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Only one time I saw one of my peeps out in public. She lives as a woman and was out with her parents so I did a small wave because I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk at the moment. I was in boy mode because I was out with my family and at the time I was doing boy mode when out with the family. When I saw her at the next Girls Night Out, she said she didn't talk with me since she didn't want to out me in front of my family who knew.

Well I did see a few of them at the pride parade but none of us were in boy mode then.

AngelaYVR
04-12-2021, 03:32 PM
All my friends have seen me both ways. It is interesting meeting people first in girl mode and then watching them assess you when you first appear in boy mode.

Meghan4now
04-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Oh honey, you already KNOW my answer :blush:

Your not the only one to see me one minute as Dude and the next as Dudette. I'm pretty shameless.

Tina Davis
04-12-2021, 08:18 PM
I don't have an issue with it (see Samm's post), but I prefer to meet in girl mode. I do keep my male info private like Michelle said, that helps. :hugs:

Natalie5004
04-12-2021, 09:05 PM
I never met anyone from this site.
I would like to but my Mrs. Is not interested and I have to leave home dressed and come back that way.
Maybe some day I will do a weekend in Long Beach area for a gathering.

Geena75
04-12-2021, 09:47 PM
I have never met anyone from this site or otherwise in person. I would really love to do so, just to have a conversation about things freely. But, since I don't know if or when I would be able to really go fully femme, I would doubtless be in my usual male mode, and I would probably be more comfortable if they were as well.

Micki_Finn
04-12-2021, 10:07 PM
I’m “boy mode” most of the time so yeah, my close friends have seen me in both. I do have some Drag acquaintances that have only seen me in Drag, or haven’t recognized me out of it, but not out of any conscious effort on my part.

candykowal
04-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Ya, me as Candy, really has to trust you as a good friend to know me as my wifes husband, since I am in the closet with a lot of friends and relatives.
I try to keep both side of myself separate.
Our member Terri (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?59152-Terrihoney) is a local friend and I feel comfortable visiting her in either mode of attire, but she has never been to my home or met my wife or any of my guy friend circles.
Same goes for a few other local friends.
Also members Carla (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?86230-CarlaWestin), Meeshell, (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?46541-Meeshell) Di, (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?6358-Di) Jennifer, (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?35513-JenniferR771) Danielle, (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?130753-DanielleDubois) and Karren (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?12299-Karren-Hutton), have seen a photo of me and my wife just recently, (as we share a e-mail clutch) and I met Carla (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?86230-CarlaWestin) in guy mode when I was visiting near her home.
So I suppose I get a bit weird about not keeping both persona's separate, unless I really trust you.
If I get outed and my wife hears or sees me in girl mode from another person, I might feel only those who know both sides of me did that to me, so it is better if you don't know I am her husband and also Candice Kowal too.
Just trying to keep my DADT relationship on a even keel and not be too reserved with those girlfriends who share their lives with me.

mykell
04-12-2021, 10:23 PM
ive done the flip at a convenient location to avoid doing it in my car, so yea peeps have seen both....not my preferred way but reality gets in the way sometimes. cant leave the house dressed, the mrs. comfort zone agreement.

hairdresser, wig salon owner, where i volunteer at a thrift store, art center in asbury.....sometimes its a kick to see the reactions of folks.

so yea unfortunately some have seen boy me but they get to see the other side as well....

Helena
04-12-2021, 10:45 PM
A while ago Teresa very kindly put us up so we could attend one of our groups events.

Whilst my partner was getting ready Teresa showed me some of her art and memorabilia. There was an old picture, I think relating to some photography project on an RAF base with her in male disguise, and that is the only time I have seen her thus.

Sometime later we paid a flying visit to her as we had also being visiting my aunts who live in Nottingham.

Knowing T is particular about her presentation I felt uncomfortable, even contemplating a change somewhere en route, but based solely on her sharing that image I decided to stay in male mode, just this once, and change on arrival.

Teresa
04-13-2021, 06:51 AM
Helena,
Thanks for that , as you know you and M are always welcome no matter how you look . I admit it's getting harder for me , male mode every 4 -6 months for a couple of hours is the way it is now and I'm working on that .

I must admit I'm very proud to have been offered the chance to photograph No 1 fighter squadron back in 2009 , the picture I showed you was used in the local press .

BrendaPDX
04-13-2021, 08:47 AM
Hi Michelle, I have only been seen by one other in this forum in while en femme (we both were), and have only seen one other from this forum while they were en femme and I was drab. Both were strangely refreshing/relaxing, not hiding, not afraid, not worried about being "outed". I remember thinking, "I am not the only one". Brenda

Just Dana
04-13-2021, 09:29 AM
I think I'd be fine with it. After all, he's me, too. I just need to find some peeps first!

Dana

Lana Mae
04-13-2021, 09:56 AM
No male mode any more!
One friend here saw my former male mode while taking me for a helicopter ride!
Another while in her home in Texas!
After Texas, no male mode!
Hugs Lana Mae

TheHiddenMe
04-13-2021, 09:54 PM
My GG friends who know Dee have all seen me in both modes. I often need to change into a boy before returning home, so I have changed into a boy in dressing rooms.

One time early on I had changed back into boy mode after being dressed with my friend Falon. I was waiting to say goodbye to her and she was walking up to ask if I needed anything--and then realized it was me.

The staff at my favorite Dangerfield store in Melbourne have also seen both sides of me.

Vickie_CDTV
04-14-2021, 07:48 PM
All my trans friends and clients see me both ways. No big deal.

Sallee
04-14-2021, 07:53 PM
Yes although I seldom meet them in boy if they are cd friends and or in boy mode if they are male friends. but I have met many CD's in boy mode and my voice has given me away. Strange

candykowal
04-14-2021, 10:31 PM
I think I'd be fine with it. After all, he's me, too. I just need to find some peeps first!

Dana

Maybe checkout Chi-Chapter....we meet in Oak Park now, a little closer to the big city.
Ill send you a PM...

Territx
04-15-2021, 02:29 PM
The happiness and comradery of being together and sharing the time and experiences has been wonderful . . . whether or not one of the group is in drab mode. When I am the drab person, I can be the photographer, etc. and it is always enjoyable - just from a different perspective.

Zoeytgtx
04-15-2021, 05:04 PM
Only two close friends have met me in both guy and girl mode. Honestly, I prefer my CD and TG friends only to know my girl side. My guy side is pretty shy. My girl persona is very outgoing. I guess my girl side is more fun so I think most folks would prefer being around her. I know I prefer her..

Helena
04-18-2021, 11:46 PM
It is very rare for me to have second bite of the cherry but I had the good fortune to meet Helen Highwater on one of her autumn trips to North Wales as it happened to coincide with a walking weekend I had booked with two friends.

My plan had been to be en-femme as both were old friends who had been out with me at the Edinburgh Festival. However one cancelled so I chose not to.

We met Helen at the Royal Oak Hotel in Betws-y-coed. Helen had dined in the restaurant and we had eaten in the walkers bar, in a bit of a rush due to finishing our walk late, so we came through to the bar where we found her looking glamorous and fitting in perfectly unlike us in our jeans. Whilst I regretted not being dressed we still had a lovely relaxed chat.

Teresa - thank you, that is most kind and you always make us feel so welcome, and I was honoured that you shared the photo, which means a lot to you, with me.

Teri Ray
04-19-2021, 06:09 AM
Just about everyone I have met that is a crossdresser has occurred after we have had many online chats and then always in drab mode first in a place where we would both be comfortable. Then after that initial meeting it was either dressed or not it did not matter. Sharing this desire with others face to face is an amazing event. So often the discussion results in finding that we all share so many similarities and life's experiences. I took my wife with me to my first tri-ess meeting in drab and met a lot of wonderful people. Most of my meetings with others were away from my home town. By the way I never knew I had "peeps" until I read this thread.