PDA

View Full Version : How do you put your bra on?

Sandra H
11-02-2004, 02:40 PM
How do you put your bra on? I put it on back to front do it up and then turn it around the right way. Do you have to do it this way, or are you a clever girl and can put it on the correct way?

Julie
11-02-2004, 02:43 PM
I normally do it as you describe Sandra but I do seem to have more front loaders :) so it's much easier anyway.

Julie J

babe4life
11-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Yup, that is the way I do it. Clip in front and swing around. Not limber enough to do it any other way! ;)

Love,
Vicky

flicka
11-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I can hook it up from behind, but find it much easier to just step into it and pull up over my hips!

chocolateboygirl
11-02-2004, 03:00 PM
I put my arms through the straps then reach around behind and do up the clasp... girl style

Betcha I would amaze the ladies! :)

cbg

christine55
11-02-2004, 03:04 PM
I am blessed with a fairly small shoulder width so it is easy for me to put my bra on like girls do. Maybe lots of practice helps too
Hugs, Christine

Alicecd
11-02-2004, 03:32 PM
I put my arms through the loops and clasp it from behind. It took a little while to co-ordinate myself but now it is no problem.

Alice

Stiletto
11-02-2004, 04:11 PM
I put my arms through the straps then reach around behind and do up the clasp... girl style

Same here.....girly style

Saffron
11-02-2004, 04:20 PM
I have put a bra on for so many years it's second nature to do it up from the back, practice makes perfect.

~Tammy~
11-02-2004, 05:43 PM
How do you put your bra on? I put it on back to front do it up and then turn it around the right way. Do you have to do it this way, or are you a clever girl and can put it on the correct way?

This is the way I do it. Don't know if there is wrong or right way to do it, whichever feels easiest really. This is the way my GF told me to do it so I just do as I'm told!

Teddie
11-02-2004, 06:06 PM
I put my arms through the straps then reach around behind and do up the clasp. My wife showed me this, and it works great for me. It just takes a little practice.

Amelie
11-02-2004, 06:11 PM
I have a butler,,I put the arms through and he clips it on from the back.
Love Amelie

Wendy me
11-02-2004, 06:17 PM
arms through clip in the back

Suzanna_CD
11-02-2004, 06:19 PM
been trying to work on putting it on girly style. not as much luck as I'd like yet ;)

Vallari
11-02-2004, 06:34 PM
I have put a bra on for so many years it's second nature to do it up from the back, practice makes perfect.

Yeah the same goes for me too! I think it helps your confidence as a crossdresser too knowing you can do that like the GG's can :p .

ChristineRenee
11-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Yup, that is the way I do it. Clip in front and swing around. Not limber enough to do it any other way! ;)

Love,
Vicky
Same for me. I think I could probably do it ok the girly way, and would actually prefer it, but it is just easier to do it in front and swing it around.

Love,

Christine

Sara Kat
11-02-2004, 06:58 PM
I do it like a true girl. :o

Mary-Clarissa
11-02-2004, 07:34 PM
I don't have much trouble putting it on the girly way, but on the other hand, I then often struggle taking it off again - I've found myself completely tangled up, with various items of clothing snagged by the bra on a number of occassions!

I could probably cope with being caught out when fully dressed at home, but I'd die from embarrassment if anyone ever saw me whilst I was in the process of trying to untangle everything, and take the bra off, without ripping anything! :o

rusty 2004
11-02-2004, 07:49 PM
i know what you mean, the unexpected knock on the front door can lead to ripping clothes off that you have taken ages to get into!! I should be a quick change artist.
All my friends think I live in the bath as I am always answering the door in a bath robe!

rusty

Lily_gg
11-03-2004, 04:15 AM
There's no such way as the right, or even the girlie way to put a bra on!!! It's just whatever works......

Personally, I clip it behind me, then shrug into the straps. But I've seen other women (friends, changing rooms etc) putting theirs on this way; by doing it up in front, then twisting; by putting arms through then clipping it up (which I hate - soooo uncomfortable for a moment or two until I straighten everything out up front as it were!), and so on...

The obvious exceptions being front fastening bras. Oh, and halter-necks - those I seem to do a different way every time! :D

Danny
11-03-2004, 06:35 AM
I fasten the band behind my back, then pull the shoulder straps up. If I put my arms through the straps first, it pulls the ends of the band up and makes it harder to get hold of to fasten. I can do up to four hooks easily....but cannot do a longline with a long row of hooks. (Most gg's I've known have fastened it in front and turned it around.)

babe4life
11-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Mary-Clarissa, I was just reading your post about removing your bra and giggling to myself. There was a post some time back about the advantages of being a cd'er. I always thought one of them was always related to how we tend to know just how to quickly remove a bra if needed - one handed yet if necessary ;). Either on ourselves or others ...

That and being able to remove mine without needing to take my top off (shirt / blouse / whatever) is kind of fun :D

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
11-03-2004, 08:31 AM
a kock on the door brings out the stripper in us????????????????

babe4life
11-03-2004, 08:37 AM
Wendy! ROTFL! :D

Love,
Vicky

LindaTS
11-03-2004, 08:50 AM
I always put my arms through the straps then hook it from behind. I decided a long time ago that if I was going to be a girl then I should do it like a girl. Giggle giggle Linda

susanbee
11-03-2004, 08:50 AM
I put my arms thru loops and hook in the back Remove by unhooking from back no problem

Tonia
11-03-2004, 09:41 AM
i know what you mean, the unexpected knock on the front door can lead to ripping clothes off that you have taken ages to get into!! I should be a quick change artist.
All my friends think I live in the bath as I am always answering the door in a bath robe!

rusty
Nice Photo of you Rusty Glad to have you aboard.

Tonia:)

Lauren Richards
11-03-2004, 09:57 AM
I put my arms thru the straps and then hook the clasps in back. I just feel more fem reaching around, and somewhat accomplished. I used to hook in the front and swing the bra around, but decided some time ago to adopt the "traditional" style. I think it is mostly a matter of personal choice, and agree that gg's do it both ways. There is no "right" way. Sort of like being left or right handed. To me the most important thing is that we have chosen to wear a bra. How we put it on is like lipstick; lots of colors and brands, and mostly a matter of personal style as to what we choose - and it feels so good to have it on.

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Hilarious thread girls, I love it!!

My wife NEVER fastens her bra in the "girly" way, always clips at the front spins it around and wriggles into the straps!! I can put my bras on better than she can!!

Love all
Fiona

Chandra Marie
11-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Arms through the straps and clip in back the (girly way), on the funny side of this topic, my wife clips in front and turns it to the back. The (CDer way) maybe?:D :confused:

Sharon
11-03-2004, 01:50 PM
I don't think I ever saw a woman put it on "girly" style. I do it the same way, clasp in front and twist it around. I'm pretty good at removing them however.

Missy
11-03-2004, 02:11 PM
I've been putting on bras since I was 8 years old. Now I am 43 years old. I have always put my arms in first then hook it up form the back with both hands. I also got to be good at unhooking any type of bras using one handed form back hook to front hooks. most girls were very shooked at how fast and easy it took me. raised a lot of questions.:eek:

Missy:)

Barbieman
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I usualy hook it together-without turning it around-thats cheating.The traditional way is the best way,as it is all part of the fun.I also have a custom made pink sissy training bra (bought from ebay) where the straps are made from lace and instead of hooks,just stiched,so i can just pull it up just like a real girl ! :)

Rachel_740
11-03-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi Girls,

I put mine on the 'proper' way (if there is a proper way). I put my arms through and then do it up reaching round the back. Easy once you've done it a few times.

Rachel

Kaye_martin
11-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Same here.....girly style

Ditto here.

Kaye

carolynhcd
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Amelie does me up while her butler does hers.

Robertacd
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM
There is no right way or girly vs. CD way or traditional way to put on a bra. My mother always hooked it in front and turned it around, as I do. Its just the way your were tought.

My wife does it that way too. I had girlfriends through out my life that did it both ways but the hook in front then spin it around girls out numbered the the reach around back girls, one girlfriend only wore front hook bras.

Unless you are small breasted, its preferd to at least hook it first (front spin or back reach) then bend over and scoop your breasts up into the cups as you put your arms through the straps.

Amelie
11-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Amelie does me up while her butler does hers.

And it is so much fun this way, sort of like the bunny hop of bra fastening. Lol

Love Amelie

Teddie
11-03-2004, 07:11 PM
a kock on the door brings out the stripper in us????????????????

You girls just have to learn how to take a bra off without removing your blouse, t-shirt, what ever :D It's easy :rolleyes:

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Yep! Figured that one out, out of neccessity.

Still Amelie and Carolyn's method sounds best.....

Hugs
Fiona

racquel
11-03-2004, 09:12 PM
arm through,clips from behind.i dont want to say girlie style because in twenty years of marriage(18 common-law,two papered) i have never saw my wife do it like i do.im not sure that i have ever saw a g.g. do it this way.its usually clip in front,spin,insert arms.

JoannaDees
11-03-2004, 10:29 PM
My ex always did the clip in front and twist it around, so that's what I do because that's girly to me.

Rachel Ann
11-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Depends on the bra. I like front-closing ones. I still have trouble zipping some dresses up in back.

When I was in High School I was vaguely aware of Rachel but in those days it was just unthinkable so I went through the standard boys' rituals of learning about girls and sex.

This involved learning how to remove a girl's bra. We used one practice technique that was later depicted on an episode of "That 70s Show" - put the bra on a mannequin and try to remove it - blindfolded, while your buddy times you with a stopwatch.

However, we never learned anything about how to put a bra *on*! Once my date had passed out and I had to get her dressed again before returning her to her dorm. Open-bottom girdle, garters, stockings, 4-hook bra, the works. It was a titanic struggle!

:D

Robertacd
11-03-2004, 11:56 PM
You girls just have to learn how to take a bra off without removing your blouse, t-shirt, what ever :D It's easy :rolleyes:

LOL get this... *I* had to teach my wife how to do that!!! :p

I learned by watching my step-sister, I thought that was the coolest thing I ever saw and practiced until I could do it.

Bernadina
11-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Like Robertacd I did the teaching...

My wife was quite amazed when I took hers off that way. She'd never seen it done before.

And I put mine on with arms through first and do up at the back. Its easier with the self adheasive forms.

sissy stacy
11-04-2004, 12:07 AM
(curtsey)

Must agree with Lilly, the GGs do it in different fashions.

As a rule, I hook it in back, bend over, put in falsies, pull up straps and straighten up.

This doesn't work for bustieres. For them I will stand straight, try to fasten from back, put in falsies, pull up straps. Sometimes, I do have to fasten from front, turn around then put in falsies, pull up straps.

(curtsey)

Sandra H
11-04-2004, 05:21 AM

Hi Girls.

Thank you for some great replies to this thread. Talking about taking your bra off with your blouse still on reminded me that my late wife was a master of this. Even when we had been out for say the day or evening on the way home she could sit forward in the car, unclip her bra and pull it out through one are of the arms of the top she was wearing.

crispy
11-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Personally, I clip it behind me, then shrug into the straps. :D
me too. :)

yes, my dears, even sharks wear bras occasionally :p

:D

Sharon
11-04-2004, 12:00 PM
After reading through the threads, I had to give a try to reaching around back to apply my bra. I managed okay, but don't know if I'm impressed enough to continue, excepting perhaps for a couple of my more dainty ones.

ieya
11-04-2004, 12:16 PM
same as sandra.

love ieya

Bobbie13
11-04-2004, 02:50 PM
i've always been able to put it on the normal way from the back.only have a couple front clasp.guess i like the back ones more.

Bernadina
11-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I have a butler,,I put the arms through and he clips it on from the back.
Love Amelie
I would wonder why a girl would have her butler help her dress and not her maid?

Cami
11-06-2004, 05:32 AM
Sorry I didnt reply to this sooner. I like to clip it in front and slowly turn it around then put the shoulder straps on in a feminine manner. I also just clip it from behind but thats if your in a hurry. I never tried pulling it up over my waist already cliped. I'll try that sometime but I dont think that will work for me.

crispy
11-06-2004, 07:14 AM
how do I put my bra on?

- well, I've tried it over my knees but it restricted my pace. when my kniockers fell down round my knees I looked really stupid (nothing new about that, I hear you say).
- I tried it over my head, with breast forms in place. One guy asked my if I was bandaged because I'd been squashed between two trucks, another thought I was wearing false ears for a pantomime.
- I tried using it to support my sagging bum, but the breast forms just made it look worse.
- I tried it as a crotch piece, but somehow I couldn't fill out the cups with my sherbert lemons.

eventually somebody let on that it goes over your chest

- I tried it one way, but the straps hung down and looked like a bit of miltary equipment
- I tried it up the other way, over my normal clothes, and wondered why people were giving me strnge looks, so I knew that was wrong.
- I tried it in shark mode but it restricted my dorsal fin movement and got caught in a ship's propellor.

so how should I put my bra on?

< :D >

SatinSarah
11-06-2004, 07:14 AM
I had a front loader for quite a time... but I really wanted to put on bra 'properly' but I seem to inflexible in the shoulder area to get round the back to do it up - so for me it is the same as most here. Put it on backwards and twist it round to the front to put by boobs in !

BecomingBrooke
11-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey Girls,

I have a friend a gg who showed me or told me rather that she puts her bra on like a t-shirt just have it latched in the back then over then head and though the shoulders just like a t-shirt i thought this was a good way to put on a bra so i tired it and it works i also do it with the clips in the back and then take it off the same way. but when i do the T-shirt way i can take it off like a t-shirt and never have to worry about the clips. WORKS GREAT!

Love,
Elisha

Tristen Cox
11-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey Girls,

I have a friend a gg who showed me or told me rather that she puts her bra on like a t-shirt just have it latched in the back then over then head and though the shoulders just like a t-shirt i thought this was a good way to put on a bra so i tired it and it works i also do it with the clips in the back and then take it off the same way. but when i do the T-shirt way i can take it off like a t-shirt and never have to worry about the clips. WORKS GREAT!

Love,
Elisha

YUP! Works for me!

Sharon
11-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Yes but it keeps getting caught on my ears and nose...

I'm glad you said it Erica and not me! :eek:

BecomingBrooke
11-12-2004, 03:57 AM
hummm,

I've never had that problum!
oh well i gusse whatever gets your bra on!

Love,
Elisha