PDA

View Full Version : New to this

janedoe311
11-02-2004, 02:43 PM
My first time was for Halloween. I went out with my wife and kids. I was dressed as wonder woman. My wife is not comfortable with this. My face is not passable under any conditions. I was going to purchase a Kelly female mask, did not get around to it. It was actually fun never got that much attention. A very good looking woman said I looked awesome. And one commented about my real cleavage, I said it was tape which was not correct it was a Natural Bra. Did get lots of laughs of course and it did not bother me. The thing is that it did not turn me on and I was not uncomfortable, oddly enough. Do not know if I could do it during the day. My wife was not good a make up, but doubt it would make my face look like anything but a guy in makeup. I live close to San Francisco but I would not like to go there, do not want to be anywhere near gay guys have had some bad experiences with them when I worked in SF. So what is next? I was wondering if there was some genetic single woman that would like to help me. Like to be my girl friend. I am not comfortable in public but with a lady protecting me I might after time consider a shopping trip to Polk street. I have to keep this from my wife so that will be tricky. My marriage and family comes first, no sex or anything close simply platonic. I would need to strike up an email dialog before actually meeting. I live in Marin county so that is a necessity.

Julie
11-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Janedoe, congratulations on going out as Wonder Woman on Halloween, welcome to this forum also. Your story is similar to others posted on this forum, if you look through some of the threads you might get some ideas to the questions you raise. Other girls here might come up with some advice also.

Julie J

babe4life
11-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Just wanted to say congratulations on the big event! I have often thought that if I go to a costume party, I don't want to go "just" as a girl, but have a really nice female costume like Wonder Woman or Catwoman or something. Really make people guess about me :)

Love,
Vicky