PDA

View Full Version : Quickest from male to female clothing?

Mackem Sue
04-24-2021, 06:02 PM
Strange but meant to be fun question.

I couldn't dress up when I got home today due to visitors calling round, a day when the urge was particularly strong. Three hours later, they left. Although there was some tidying to do, that just had to wait.

I was out of male clothing in less than a minute and fully dressed up a couple of minutes later, bra, panties, slip, dress, suspender / garter belt, wig but not including make-up. Once the stockings were properly hitched up to garter / suspender belt (the fiddly bit at times for me) and heels were on, it was just under seven minutes.

I then tidied up including moving a couple of heavy objects in medium-height heels.

I guess tights or hold-ups would have reduced the time by a couple of minutes, but once I get the stockings hitched up it's worth the extra minute or so as I find stockings more comfortable than either.

What's the quickest anyone else has managed?

candykowal
04-24-2021, 07:57 PM
I got dressed in winter as I was already in a panty shaper and unisex jeans, pretty quick
Bra, camisole and an stretchy angora sweater, short zipper boot heels.
3 minutes tops....I was running late to my Chi Chapter meeting and I bet I was out the door in 10 minutes, make-up, wig, and I put on jewelry at the stoplights.

Tracy Irving
04-24-2021, 09:47 PM
My shoes, socks, jeans or shorts as well as a shirt all take the same time to dress in, whether it is male or female clothing.

Natalie5004
04-24-2021, 11:27 PM
Speed is not my thing. I take my time. It usually takes me an hour to do it all. Makeup takes at least 30 minutes. I use pantyhose, no garters yet. They are pretty fiddly for me. I need to buy a set of French garters that have 6 suspenders. That would be fun.

Helen_Highwater
04-25-2021, 04:12 AM
If in male clothing then 60-90 seconds to get naked (not a pretty picture I know!) and then 3 minutes to get bra, forms, knickers, pull on skirt and top on then finally heels. Adding tights into the mix probably adds 3-5 more minutes.

Krea
04-25-2021, 04:29 AM
The opposite for me. On days off work i like to take my time choosing what to wear. It's part of the enjoyment that there is so much more choice with female attire. No need to rush.

A more significant question for members in the closet or dadt might be: How quickly can they go from female to male clothing? :thinking:

Teresa
04-25-2021, 05:14 AM
Sue ,
On one occasion I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the phone ringing , it was my sister in law telling me she was coming into town and could she meet for a coffee in twenty minutes . So I had to get dressed and apply makeup and drive into town , I met her in the car park before heading off for coffee .

I am fairlky quick these days as I have to meet up with dog walkers or head off to do my shopping and fit in many other jobs si I can't take hours over makeup and choosing clothes .

Krea,
Thank goodness I no longer have to consider that question .

Alice Torn
04-25-2021, 06:02 AM
When i have dressed up in lady stuff, it takes maybe a half hr. But, shedding the lady clothes, and getting back into my guy things, only a minute or 2, especially, when in duress, like, someone coming.

Karren H
04-25-2021, 06:34 AM
I was never that fast. For me a lot of the enjoyment was the time spent getting dressed. I used to do quick gender changes in public restrooms and even being fully under dressed it would take me half an hour. Walk into the family restroom at a highway rest area male, come out female. Now days I take even longer. Getting slow in my old age! Sigh.....

MonicaPVD
04-25-2021, 06:46 AM
To me, dressing is a lot more than just putting on clothes. I have to squeeze my way into a full breast plate without tearing it, then I have to put on a waist cincher or corset (depending on the outfit), then I put my shapewear on over that to smooth everything out before putting on any clothes. The fastest I can get all my gear on, including wig, is 15 minutes. Then, another 15 minutes for makeup and I'm good to go.

The reverse is about the same. 10 minutes to take everything off without damaging any of it. Another 15 minutes to carefully remove all traces of makeup and massage away the marks left on my forehead by my wig.

stefaniec
04-25-2021, 07:13 AM
I've gotten pretty efficient at my transformation, not necessarily because I want it to be fast but I've done it so often that it just doesn't take as long as it used to. So if I need to do everything including shower and shave everything beforehand, I can be all dressed up in 25-30 minutes.

But my record would probably be from my earlier years. Basically I had a random weekday off and in the middle of the afternoon a guy friend wanted to come by while he was on break. But when he said how much time he had I was like that's not enough time for me to get ready. He persuaded me to get dressed up anyway, and I think I managed to shower, put on an outfit, and do makeup in 10-12 minutes.

MonicaPVD
04-25-2021, 07:20 AM
Sue ,
On one occasion I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the phone ringing , it was my sister in law telling me she was coming into town and could she meet for a coffee in twenty minutes .

You are a kind and generous soul. If someone calls me while I'm getting out of the shower and says, "let's meet in twenty minutes", my response would be, "I'm in the middle of something right now. See you in an hour, love."

Jenn A116
04-25-2021, 08:52 AM
I can't say I've ever timed it. But I'd guess its somewhere in the 15 minute range for Jenn, exclusive of makeup and press on nails.

Cheryl T
04-25-2021, 09:35 AM
I Never hurry getting dressed.
I relish the activity and enjoy donning each and every article.

Now the opposite situation is altogether different. There have been times, before I came out to anyone, that I was able to go from Glam to Drab in under 4 minutes, have everything "hidden again" and present myself. I'm Sooo happy those days are behind me.

Stephanie47
04-25-2021, 09:58 AM
If there is going to be a speed test it is going to be undressing; not dressing. When my wife was visiting our daughter out of state and I had hung my dresses in the walk-in closet I dressed fairly quickly. I had the habit if hanging my chosen bra, panty and slip with my dress for the next day. Even the forms (water filled balloons in the bathroom sink overnight) was not a problem. Hosiery for the day is traditional stockings and a garter girdle. I would not count shaving my face into the equation as I would do that in guy mode too. Definitely under five minutes. I forego makeup because it is a bother to put on and take off.

The speed test is really undressing because of some immediate necessity. I retold my quickest undressing before. My daughter-in-law locked her car keys in her house. She had to get to work and my granddaughter to school. She called me to come over with the extra set of house keys. Not only was I fully attired, but I had already applied makeup and nail polish. Yikes! Makeup of facial makeup was not too time consuming, but the nail polish. A quick visit to the backyard so the nail polish remover would not stink up the house. When I got to her house (four minute drive) she had already called my son and got the code to the garage door opener. Duh! She tried to call me when I was already enroute. Hence, forget the nail polish. My finger nails are all chopped up anyway. The days of using fake nails is behind me. If I do wear makeup it is light makeup when taking an evening stroll.

Teresa
04-25-2021, 01:12 PM
Monica,
There are two aspects I consider with taking her call , the first is she totally accepts me even when she knew my wife wouldn't and we don't meet very often so I prefer not to put her off . The second point is I live very much like a woman and on the whole many don't take that long to get ready even meeting up for a coffee so if I told her I would be at least and hour she probably wouldn't bother calling me again .

BLUE ORCHID
04-25-2021, 02:33 PM
Hi Sue :hugs:, Half of the Enjoyment is Getting there, The other half is seeing the pretty lady in the Mirror smiling back at you, >Orchid**!:daydreaming:!**

AndieB
04-25-2021, 07:49 PM
I think the fastest for me is about 30 minutes for dressing and basic makeup. The latter includes foundation, light eyeshadow, a little basic eyeliner, and mascara. When I get totally glammed up I know it will take an hour or so, but it's all part of the fun. :)

jaquie
04-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Oh you British Lasses and your stockings, yes they do take forever, pantyhose are much quicker. If going out I can take 4 hours to get ready but for around the house prancing that can be done in 5 minutes.

Rachelakld
04-26-2021, 01:06 AM
2 or 3 minutes - while sitting in the drivers seat of a car.

Something like.....
Shorts off & skirt on 45 seconds
shirt off, bra & top on 45 seconds
wig on 30 seconds.
shoes on 20 seconds.

Basically I can get changed, walk to the cafe, have coffee & muffin and be back in the car in male mode in 15-20 minutes (slightly long morning tea break, car has GPS that the boss watches occasionally). A 10-15 minute break would mean going wigless.

Krisi
04-26-2021, 07:32 AM
I doubt it takes me any more than five minutes to put on my bra and boobs, panties and hip padding and wig, but of course, a close shave is also needed. Then a bit of beard cover and lipstick.

After that, it's an outfit, shoes and jewelry.

Fifteen minutes should do it most days.

Micki_Finn
04-26-2021, 08:58 AM
Never really timed myself getting into drag, but I’ve quick changed from one look to another in about 3 minutes. That’s full outfit, wig, and jewelry change.

Jane G
04-26-2021, 10:07 AM
Make up is what takes the time. Changing clothes doesn't take long at all. Not that I have even given it a thought before how long it takes. Putting on my make up can takes longer, but still only 10 minutes or so I would say. What ever possets you to time it?:battingeyelashes:

CharlotteCD
04-26-2021, 10:10 AM
It takes me longer to get my clothes out of the hidden cupboard space than it does for me to dress.

Getting ready for me is probably a 90 minute "experience" if i'm honest. Shower with a close shave, perfume and deodrant, put on clothes, prepare wig, do my makeup.

I've done it far quicker, but it's not as enjoyable or as good a final result.

docrobbysherry
04-26-2021, 12:24 PM
I'm never going to break speed records getting my figure and dress on.:sad:

But, I can put my face on in under 10 seconds flat!:tongueout

Sarah Doepner
04-26-2021, 03:35 PM
There were times when if I didn't have a half a day to dress I'd be thinking twice about even getting started. The anticipation and process of picking the clothing for any particular scenario was part of the enjoyment. Makeup was yet another challenge and had to be met with precision.

These days I'm living full time. This morning I rolled out of bed, put on sweats and a long sleeve tee shirt, pulled the elastic tie from my hair and looked in the mirror wondering if I needed to do my eyebrows or make coffee. Coffee won and since I'm not going anywhere, this is as good as it will get today. In fact this was exactly the condition my daughter and grandson found when they stopped by for a short visit. I kind of miss the excitement, but not so much to be bouncing back and forth between gender presentations.

BrendaPDX
04-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Hour and a half to two hours, after I have decided on my clothes. About three minutes per outfit after that. LOL

StephanieCLT
04-27-2021, 09:08 AM
For me, and including make-up, is about 15 minutes in an airport unisex/handicap single restroom, changing from boy mode to Stephanie. It was a rush, and I was pretty much sweating!

lingerieLiz
04-27-2021, 05:15 PM
Over the years when I dressed to go out as a girl it took me about the same as the girls took.But, that was back in the 50s and girls spent more time getting dressed. It took time to bathe, do your hair, slip into panties, bra, girdle or garter belt. Then sit and put your makeup on.

Today, i'm usually wearing a women's top and jeans so I just go run errands as I'm dressed. Women wear much more casual clothes today.

CrossKimmy
04-27-2021, 05:30 PM
I can dress rather quickly but my girl time is more of an experience of transformation and not a utilitarian enterprise.

samuktv
04-28-2021, 01:10 PM
Minimum 30 minutes, 28 of which are spent on trying to correct my beard shadow (true story) ... :) :) :)

Mackem Sue
04-28-2021, 05:24 PM
Make up is what takes the time. Changing clothes doesn't take long at all. Not that I have even given it a thought before how long it takes. Putting on my make up can takes longer, but still only 10 minutes or so I would say. What ever possets you to time it?:battingeyelashes:

I didn't go out to time it. I just happened to check the time before and after as I was cooking and timing that.

Mackem Sue
04-30-2021, 05:17 PM
Oh you British Lasses and your stockings, yes they do take forever, pantyhose are much quicker. If going out I can take 4 hours to get ready but for around the house prancing that can be done in 5 minutes.

Pantyhose / tights I feel uncomftable in once they end up sagging between the thighs. That's a problem with being relatively tall.

Hold ups dig into my legs and the elastic in the hold-up band can slightly irritate.

Both issues you'll find mentioned on women's forums mentioning clothes and fashion.

I know stockings can be a faff to put on and fasten up, but for me they're the most comfortable option of the three.

If everything goes smoothly, stockings don't take that much longer to put on.

Sue

Sabine Janus
05-07-2021, 05:49 AM
I keep spinning around like WW/Linda Carter and hoping.

Never works.

Magic sucks.

Carrols
05-07-2021, 08:00 AM
I Keep a bra and panty, a pair of thigh-highs, some jewelry and a dress stashed away is a place I can get to them quickly. If I find myself home alone I can be out of guy cloths and in to Carrol's cloths in a couple of minutes.

MilenaSometimes190
05-13-2021, 09:08 AM
At least half an hour, to remove the most of my male features