PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes stars and moon align

Aka_Donna
04-30-2021, 12:34 AM
Interesting day. A few days ago wife found a red skirt at Macy's for $15. I looked at it and decided to check the size chart. Good move, as XL was 32 waist. Boy oh boy, I can't remember those days. So told her it wouldn't work, but it gave me the idea to check out Macy's cheap skirts. I found another red skirt in my size and ordered it. She has also so ordered a top for herself with 3/4th sleeves. It didn't fit, and after claiming dibs on a simple white top yesterday it dawned hey, instead of giving to girls, you can wear it. So when came out of shower, it was on bed. " Wear this today for our TV time." Like I'm going to say no, yeah. But when we looked in closet the closest skirt was a clashing red and black skirt just didn't make it. Then this afternoon the other $15 skirt arrived. A matching red, what are the odds? It was too hot for wig and hose, so just used blue peep toe medium heel wedges. I felt good. Wheeeeeeeee. A good night. Going next time with wig. I just can't stand wigs when the temps are in the 90's.

Karren H
04-30-2021, 05:47 AM
That is too hot! Seriously... I would move. To the mountains or further North. Somewhere is is cool enough to wear a wig 24/7/365!!

Krisi
04-30-2021, 06:47 AM
I live where it gets hot in season but I just keep the air conditioning on. I can wear my wig whenever I want to.

Aka_Donna
04-30-2021, 08:41 AM
That is too hot! Seriously... I would move. To the mountains or further North. Somewhere is is cool enough to wear a wig 24/7/365!!

The last place we lived was 10-15 degrees hotter in the summer. AC ran all the time,here inside temps are 10-15 degrees cooler during the afternoon because of a deep south facing awning/porch cover. Not old construction like old adobe mud walls, but similar effect so AC only runs a few days during the summer.

So the hottest last night inside was 81, but still didn't feel like a wig.

Karren H
04-30-2021, 09:17 AM
I can not sleep unless it is 72 or less. Let alone dress and wear a wig. Today it is 57 out and still have the heated floors on....

kimdl93
04-30-2021, 11:09 AM
I don’t care what the temperature is...I won’t go without a wig if I’m to be dressed properly!

Teresa.Smith.VA
05-03-2021, 02:13 PM
There is nothing more affirming to my femme persona than when my wife suggests that I wear a particular outfit as she suggests that we spend a day as two women for a day or a weekend. I once asked her why she recommended a certain outfit. Her reply was so that she could select an outfit that would make us look good together. Doesn't get any better than that!

Jillcder
05-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Wow Teresa you are a very lucky lucky lucky lady!

JenniferMBlack
05-03-2021, 05:56 PM
I never liked wearing a wig. I just grew my hair out and had it highlighted and if I fix it up looks as good as any wig.