PDA

View Full Version : Quick surprise

Jacke
05-02-2021, 11:43 PM
I was in the grocery store and as I rounded a corner, a big guy appeared. I am a big guy, but he was bigger than me. We passed pretty quickly with just a nod between us. Then I glanced down and he was wearing sandals with bright red toe nails. Did not get to make eye contact again, but made me smile under my mask. I was proud of his boldness. Now to get up some boldness of my own.

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Hi Jacke, As I walk through the Home Depot or Lowe's
I wonder how many of those Macho Guys are also Under Dressed, >Orchid **O:daydreaming:O**

alwayshave
05-03-2021, 06:13 AM
Jacke, Here in the city I have seen guys with nail polish on quite regularly.

Daryl
05-03-2021, 08:40 AM
Hi Jacke, I'm out and about most days in my painted nails here in my small town. Also in my female
pants and shirts.

JenniferMBlack
05-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Let some big macho dude have a daughter ask to paint his toes. Most will be happy to let them. I had a super macho friend let his daughter put make up on him. He looked like a sesame street, street walker but he didn't care.

JulieC
05-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Let some big macho dude have a daughter ask to paint his toes. Most will be happy to let them. I had a super macho friend let his daughter put make up on him. He looked like a sesame street, street walker but he didn't care.

My daughters have done the nail polish part to me. I've happily gone along of course, but I would go along even if I wasn't trans. Kids don't care; they just care their daddy gave them a fun day.

Star01
05-04-2021, 11:03 AM
My daughters are 46, 44, and 36 so they don't paint my toenails but their daughters might offer to do that whenever we can start having them overnight again.