PDA

View Full Version : finding it interesting

AlexisHarding
04-03-2006, 06:10 PM
wow out of all my research i have heard of my fellow sisters talking about having to wear plus sizes so that they can fit their manly features, the awkward thing with me is i wear a size 0 and i am a b34 i guess i am just petite i get told by alot of gg's that they wish they had my thighs (i wish i had some of their ass i mean i have an ass but its small nice and round but small lol.

rachealgirl
04-03-2006, 06:22 PM
wow out of all my research i have heard of my fellow sisters talking about having to wear plus sizes so that they can fit their manly features, the awkward thing with me is i wear a size 0 and i am a b34 i guess i am just petite i get told by alot of gg's that they wish they had my thighs (i wish i had some of their ass i mean i have an ass but its small nice and round but small lol.
Congrat's.........................only if we were all so lucky.............i guess...so whats your point? We are not all size "0"..

Julie Avery
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Odds of GG using term "ass" to describe a body part = odds that you're staying in a Holiday Inn Express.

jillinla
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
What a "nice"way of putting it!

Butterfly Bill
04-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Odds of GG using term "ass" to describe a body part = odds that you're staying in a Holiday Inn Express.

I've heard lots of women use that word to describe a man's rump. (I live in the central US.)

AlexisHarding
04-04-2006, 05:17 PM
thx jill i was trying to word it without stepping on anybodys toes the whole reason for my post was not to smirk any of you but to understand a little bit about my conformity towards being a crossdresser who just borrows his wifes stuff but what is really interesting is i am not gay and gay guys are always hitting on me lol so its wierd i feel like a women both as a man and as a cd.(guess i was trying to find someone who can relate better with me or maybe i am being to narrow minded plz if i am tell me and why you think so it would really help.)

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 05:41 PM
thx jill i was trying to word it without stepping on anybodys toes the whole reason for my post was not to smirk any of you but to understand a little bit about my conformity towards being a crossdresser who just borrows his wifes stuff but what is really interesting is i am not gay and gay guys are always hitting on me lol so its wierd i feel like a women both as a man and as a cd.(guess i was trying to find someone who can relate better with me or maybe i am being to narrow minded plz if i am tell me and why you think so it would really help.)

Your posta and profile here are....inconsistent with what you have on myspace.

My daddy thinks i should be a designer instead, keeps telling me that in a manly tone " Why computers hun, their is nothing womenly about them." OH plz daddy go away they are highly sexy machines yes i am a bit nerdy on my serious side. Other than that I love good shows and chilling with tons of people. Big on the whole girls night out Boys are very fun to tease.

Hi my name is Alexis. I'm a wild and adventurous type of gal. I only live in the fast lane, well i find it very sexy to ride in the fast lane if you get my drift boys. No mistake i Don't have low standards. ima very proud of myself and i am not afraid to admit it. Other than my ditzy very hot flirty side I have a very strong will,but a crystal formed heart so please be gentle with me(or maybe not) I'll leave that up to you to decide muah!

Doesn't sound to me like a married man occasionally wearing his wife's clothes. Sounds to me like you're playing at "Daddy's twentysomething princess"

Veronica

Christina Nicole
04-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Your clothes must be a little tight. A 32" bust wears a 0, a 33" bust is a size 2 and a 34" bust is a size 4. Typically a size 0 waist is 25". Pretty small. You have a 34 - 25 - ?? figure? Not many men have that much upper body taper.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

randi_789
04-04-2006, 05:51 PM
I agree with Veronica, something is just not right here.

JMO2
04-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I agree with Veronica, something is just not right here.

Could say the "Figure" doesn't ummmmm figure............:lol:

Jennaie
04-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Alexis:

I'm so sorry that you feel so awkward about your size, I Know how difficult it can be to try to "fit in". Don't let your size hold you back dear. Just try to be comfortable with you. I don't know how old you are but I assume that because you address your father as "daddy", that you are very young. Perhaps as you get older you will have a more developed body. We can only work with what we have.

Jesse69
04-04-2006, 10:12 PM
It's hard to find size 0 and 2 clothes for women! If you're so hot and small why don't you post a pic of yourself in the pic section. The smallest stuff I can wear is a size 2 Ann Taylor skirt suit.

If you don't want to show your face give us a bodyshot in a dress or something.

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't really care what size he really is?

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Alexis:

I don't know how old you are but I assume that because you address your father as "daddy", that you are very young. Perhaps as you get older you will have a more developed body. We can only work with what we have.

Check her profile and her myspace website. I'll wait.....

That's right she's 24, and a graduate of Arizona State University with a Bachelors in Computer Software Engineering. Now tell me, what "Daddy" and 24 year old son would have a conversation like this:

My daddy thinks i should be a designer instead, keeps telling me that in a manly tone " Why computers hun, their is nothing womenly about them." OH plz daddy go away they are highly sexy machines

Again, pay attention to the discrepancies, claims not to be gay here, but goes on and on about "boys" on her myspace page. Profile here says her job is "night stocker" occupation on myspace says: IT Management

Her myspace page says she's bi too. And look at that sig, "Your Boyfriend Wants Me!" is that a common sig for a straight CD, Her myspace nic is hottiflirt.

Veronica

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't really care what size he really is?

It's projection of fantasies, see a lot of crossdressers are big/tall etc and really deep down they want to be young petitle lil thangs. So when a CD comes along who apparently is one, some others will fall all over themselves in flattery. Pay attention to the pic threads and you'll see what I'm talking about. Similar things happen to young transitioners too.

Veronica

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 10:31 PM
To each their own I reckon.

Khriss
04-04-2006, 10:34 PM
.. talk about "scrutiny" !?
...paranoid much???

(ohohI'minthecrosshairsnow?) pffffft !

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 10:52 PM
.. talk about "scrutiny" !?
...paranoid much???

(ohohI'minthecrosshairsnow?) pffffft !

No, not paranoid, it's obvious Alexis is not on the up and up. size 0? 34b? on a 24 year old guy? Would have to be as tiny as some of the most tiny of women. Alexis is 5 10 on her myspace profile to be a size 0 she'd have to have a 23 or 24 inch waist. Now how many 24 year old 5 foot 10 inch CD's do you know have that.

Jessie, who posted earlier is about 5' 4" and 143 lbs according to her profile, she's a 6-8, that might be about right if her shoulders aren't big. Now scale things.... for Alexis to be a 0 she'd have to be dangerously thin, anorexically thin.

Now I could be wrong, but odds are Alexis here is playing a little joke.

I've seen this sort of thing before, on USENET.

Veronica

Tamara Barclay
04-04-2006, 10:52 PM
This is the kind of crud that really ticks me off. It is one of the reasons I bailed on the entire "t" community years ago.
Checking each others profiles and blogs and web pages to make sure that all of our personal info is the same? Get a life. Maybe she is a size "0", maybe not, but so what!!!!!
It amazes me when we complain about being judged, but we are the first to judge and condem others in our community

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Right on, even if he is a size zero this thread is still stupid.

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Checking each others profiles and blogs and web pages to make sure that all of our personal info is the same? Get a life. Maybe she is a size "0", maybe not, but so what!!!!!

The CD community is known for it's dishonesty. Not telling wives, not being honest about risky sexual behavior, not being honest about chemical addictions, even not being honest when posting pics to forums, using altered photos of celebrities.

Honesty matters.

And I've been around the online CD community long enough to pick up on folks exaggerating or lying for some attention. "oh you're so lucky you're thin, you probalby pass so well. I wish I was like you. Oh I bet your're so sexy". I've even seen folks claim to be intersexed just so they could say they were more like a real woman than everyone else and brag themselves up.

Veronica

Veronica

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 11:01 PM
In this particular instance, I honestly don't care.

...ok, that was snide of me, I'm sorry, seriously.

Tamara Barclay
04-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Well....I will sleep better knowing that you are keeping the world safe from CD's who lie. GEEZE!!!!

AlexisHarding
04-05-2006, 03:12 AM
all i am trying to do is find out if i was born a guy are a girl. you hear stories i mean of maybe something being wrong at birth. that doctors can't find out what is wrong so intsead of fixing it they change what is wrong. i have a scar that lines from the bottom of something to the bottom of something. and when i was young i asked my mom what that was cause i don't remember being in any pain from it. never gave me an answer for the past 19 years, other than when she became angry she always yelled at me saying i wish i had girls. kinda lost touch as to who i was all of highschool didn't know which sex i was it was hard not to be attracted to both sexes i mean when you desire something so profound would'nt you grab it. happiness was all i wanted when i grew up but she never showed it she kinda made me wish i were a girl while when i talked to my father he said that he didn't care. now do you know me. Can't you see i am scared. just like you and everyone else, my own uncle kicked me out on my own with nowhere to go when he found out my loved one turned their back on me. and all i remember is them telling me son i'll love you no matter what you will be. But when the real me opened up they all walked away. i lived in a homeless place for almost 3 months until my (my wife which was my g/f at the time let me move in with her.) the only time in my life where a real woman was their for me. like a real angel she cared for my soul. and the funny thing is she was born in feb 20 1978 our birthdays are in the same week but yet she is a piece's and she is the same body size as me. oh and by the way my size is 34-25-30 for the pic if you really want to see me i'll take it on the 5th and post it for all my sisters if that is what it takes to prove i am not a liar, if i wanted to be free from this cage why lie? would it not only keep me locked away out of sight hurting only me not anyone else, why would i want to hurt myself if i am only looking for the truth.if my parents didn't want me for who i was, then why did they deny what i became.if the creator doesn't like what it creates does it not throw it away. what is my purpose why am i here if no one really cares? someone has to feel the way i do i mean this is the only life we have right i don't want it to be this i want it to be filled not so empty i warned you on my site that i was gentle and had a crystal formed heart and now some of you crushed it while others remained faithful to protect it. it breaks my heart to see even sisters not like each other. i am appalled to say the least that i was trying to be nice everytime i sopke i cared about your feelings by not being blunt or offensive or in that fact intrusivse into ones life and question who they really are without knowing them did you ever think that maybe i wanted to be daddy's little princess or my moms best friend (she kinda is more subtle about now that her mother has died she has kinda befriended me a little, its wierd its like what did i do to see this i always thought she liked my brother best it made me sad but now she wants more of me maybe its cause she is afraid of death herself and i am her closet blood. why love me now? if i am so beautiful and ugly how do i fit in this world. thx veronica that kinda hurt do i need to say i am sorry if so let me know i wasn't trying to hurt anyone and i guess i did offend and i was mocked and scrutinized for it i just want to be at peace with myself you never guessed how much i hate myself did you the countless times i cried myself to sleep wishing i was better and that my loved ones would help or how much i told myself in the mirror that i was beautiful and never believed it. in school i was treated worse than a fat kid sorry im just only trying to explain plz dont be mad at me or my choice of words, but when i dress up i feel at home like i am in my real body only for that moment that i am dressed the only thing guy about me is my voice and my ahh you know i have my male flaws too who here sheds a tear with me maybe on here i did not want you to know my occupation unless you were caring enough to read my profile a very personal page about me. maybe i should not put a pic on it cause if this is how my sisters treat me in my time of need, how would the world treat me then? that is what i have in response for those who choose to hurt peoples feelings while i cry on my wifes shoulder who read everything you wrote and is actually in real disbelief and my sight says i am in a relationship because maybe she wants to have two guys in a room with her the funny thing is you try to discredit me but if you only look closer you might see who i really was lol the wwhole food a word nah if you asked my wife how much i eat she would tell you i work out 3 hours a day i need to replenish that energy and a very fast metabolism. and my weight since that might be a question to is 130 ilbs. i am very slender did i cause it no i had no flipping choice my body just grew that way do you think i ever cared wether i was skinny or not no you did not but did i not try to not offend you of your measurements and i not apologize too was i wrong to speak? the way you treat me is as if i was wrong? now that you know the truth is that how you want it or no plz if i am not for real then why am i here?:(

GypsyKaren
04-05-2006, 08:34 AM
I think it's time for everyone posting here to take a chill pill, or I will lock it.

To those of you who attack Veronica, let me say this; I've known her for a long time, probably a lot longer than you, and I've found her to be an asset anywhere she settles. As soon as I saw the size 0 part I really had to bite my tongue, you gotta weigh about 100 pounds or so to fit into that.

Karen