PDA

View Full Version : Magic Potions, fantasies, spells...

Ranee Daze
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
One gets tired of all of this dreaming. I have never thought in a transsexual way. With my luck and age (48) even a whiff of a potion would brobably land me smack dab in the middle of my first menopausal hotflash! Remember King Midas starving to death? But if you all get off on dreams...power to you.

I know that I cannot leave this aspect of my life in that suitcase for very long. Excuse me , but I get really bitchy. My early tours on the web showed me that this passion we share can really get out of control and that it can ruin jobs, families, relationships and many other things we treasure. Sounds a little like booze, drugs and gambling doesn't it?

So it is in this light that I stay in the closet and carefully plan and manage my occasional outings for maximum enjoyment for the time that I have at my disposal
and I must say that it really works. Am I making a lie of omission to all those I love and respect....absolutely. But they are all blissful in their ignorance. I try to do something new each month. I take a few pics of the new hairstyle or dress, write about it in a diary and then when time's up I step back into drab and happily plan my next date with Ranee. I love my dual personalities.
I like being Jim and I like being Ranee.

in case of a real accident or disaster, my femme stuff is locked into a suitcase with a message to take the piece directly to The Sally Anne, where most of the stuff came from anyway. There is also a folder taped to the case
detailing my history (herstory) with crossdressing and also containing the best articles I've found which make our hobby so much more understandable.

Would I hop on the next train to Femme Island? As Pinnochio learned too late...not a chance..

admirerplus GG
04-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Ranee,

I wish for you happiness and the opportunity to express yourself in a safe and accepting environment some day. I hope you will have more occasions to enjoy your femme self. Good luck. Sincerely, Admirerplus