PDA

View Full Version : Double Denial

missattitude
04-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Hello Ladies,
I'v been dressig for the better part of my life.
I'v also been doing drugs and drinking for about 5 years or so due to the situatutions in my life. Now that I am 21, I feel like I have been in denail about both of my addiciton and my lifestyle. I though I was straight,lol. Now I am deeply in love with a guy. Scared of not knowing what to expect anymore, I am confused. Some days I feel like I want to put my dressing/gayness down at the bottom of the ocean to never be seen. Then again, sometimes I wish I could be a full women for the rest of my life. What a scenrio huh? I was just curose if any of you laides have ever felt the same way before.??

Miss Thangzz

Amelie
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Oh My, You are the same as me when I was your age,, exactly the same.

Many times when I was young(teen) I would question myself, I had no idea what I was,,, was I gay? was I a woman? Was I insane? And like you, I found happiness in drugs and what-not. I still have questions that have never been answered and even with this forums help, I don't think they will ever be answered. I just try to live the best way I can. I don't let others tell me how to live.
I don't know what else to say to you, but just do the best that you can. Go with your heart and maybe things will lead you in the right path.

My, I kinda feel sorry for you,,, you sound a lot like me, I just hope you don't go down the same path as me, just follow your heart.

paulaN
04-03-2006, 07:17 PM
You sound like I was so very long ago. my advice is stay away from drinking and druging. It realy is no help at all. In fact it makes things worse. you have to sort things out with a clear head or you will never be able to sort things out. Make since? Not to mention drinking and druging can lead to a lifetime of hell. I abused alcohol for many years. It did not start as hell but it sure ended in hell. It's hard enough to figure out your sexual prefrance sober. time is on your side, it will all come together, don't panic.

Julie Avery
04-03-2006, 07:20 PM
It's a crying shame that a person who wakes up gay tries to medicate guilt feelings, there is nothing wrong with being a person who is attracted to people of the same sex. Not that I blame you. You were never sat down and asked, "which sexual preference would you like", right?

Be well, and please take care of yourself, you're a human being, and that's precious.

And what Amelie said.