PDA

View Full Version : Whaat annoys you about CD?

Aka_Donna
05-23-2021, 01:20 AM
Usually we talk about what is good, so let's switch the discussion for a moment. What about femine attire is annoying to you?

For me it's shoes.
1- they are never comfortable, even the "comfort" styles, at least none tennies, have no comfort.
2- peep toe are a tad too tight
3- sizing is horrible on pointed toe shoes
4- sizing is a dice roll, there is no consistent way of getting right size
5- shank/outsole/base bottom foot support is too narrow

Secondly, it's the short short life span of nylons. Surely something better could be engineered.

Lydianne
05-23-2021, 02:37 AM
1- The need to do it.
2- The need to do it.
3- The need to do it.
4- The need to do it.
5- The need to do it.

I am in reasonable condition .. or, in other words, I see heaps of guys of my age on whom working shifts exerts the same deterioration as it does on me, who inspire me not to turn into them. I should be waking up happy, yet the all-consuming thought is a wish to have been any 9 out of 10 on the other side that I see.. And yet, I also hate the transformation process. I like when it's complete though, but even still, it falls so far short of waking up feeling that way.

- L.

Jessica_NZ
05-23-2021, 03:35 AM
Removing Makeup. I probably apply too much, but I always end up with "pretty eyes" as my wife says haha

Georgina
05-23-2021, 04:29 AM
The short shop life of clothes. When I find a really nice and comfortable dress and decide, a month later, to get another it's gone. The same is true with shoes.

CharlotteCD
05-23-2021, 04:36 AM
Putting on and removing makeup/wig for me.

It's an extra hour minimum to look presentable, and then stress when I remove it that maybe I've missed something and my wife will see.

Karren H
05-23-2021, 05:47 AM
Like most women, my biggest annoyance would be the inconsistency of bras sizing across manufacturers and styles. It has become easier for me to find a bra I like and then force my body to grow into it vs finding one that fits my body! Of course I do get easily obsessed with things and modifying my body has become my primary obsession of late. So if I didn?t have this annoyance to obsess over it would be the fact that over the last year, Walmart has stopped carry Playtex bras in sizes less than 38 any more!

Maria 60
05-23-2021, 05:51 AM
For me it's sexy panties never seem to fit right, my private is always coming out of the sides. It's not really a big deal because I usally get 10 pairs for 10 to $15 dollars but it's just the thing that there so nice.

Julie MA
05-23-2021, 06:01 AM
Having to take it off and go back to drab

Geena75
05-23-2021, 06:04 AM
It's love/hate things with me. I love pantyhose, but when you put on a pair for like the second time and there's a hole or run that wasn't there last time you wore them. I love make up, and actually enjoy putting it on, but hate the process of taking it off, especially when soap gets in my eyes or trying to remove some excess eyelash adhesive.

sara66
05-23-2021, 06:28 AM
The clothing size crap shoot. I can wear anything from a 20 to 28. That is in the same brand.
I agree on the short life of pantyhose.
Also making sure all the eye makeup is gone.
Sara :heehee:

JennR
05-23-2021, 06:30 AM
Re: Better nylons

Check out this website for engineered ?nylons? that are incredibly hard to damage.
I haven?t tried them myself yet, but hope to place an order soon.
They are expensive but if they last then they may save money over the long term, and be better for the environment.
www.sheertex.com
Jenn

GretchenM
05-23-2021, 07:11 AM
I fully agree on shoes. I have found round toe to fit much better because they don't pinch your toes. Plus finding 12 1/2 women's is really hard; it usually goes from 12 to 13. Thirteen is too loose and even with heel pads and the like they are too floppy. In heels they need to fit really well to make walking in them easy and comfortable, but finding a pair that does that is like looking for the Holy Grail. Straps help a lot and straps are coming back.

In clothes it is the fact that a male's waist is rarely where a woman's usually is. Women are proportioned differently than men; their midsection is a bit longer for obvious reasons.

MonicaPVD
05-23-2021, 07:17 AM
I have to agree that the shoe situation is quite annoying. Unfortunately, that's the result of having large feet. Beyond the fact that styles are limited in larger sizes, there's the matter of available shoes being either too tight or too loose.

JulieC
05-23-2021, 07:27 AM
The short shop life of clothes. When I find a really nice and comfortable dress and decide, a month later, to get another it's gone. The same is true with shoes.

This is something my wife likes about me crossdressing. I know it to be true that if you find something in women's clothes that is perfect, either you buy it right then or forget it ever existed. You will never find it again. So, when she finds something like that which looks smashing on her, fits perfect, what have you, I always encourage her to buy it. She sometimes feels guilty about spending too much on clothes, but my encouragement gets her past that.

10+ years ago, I found a gorgeous pair of lace fabric heels at DSW in my size. I fell in love with them. Later, I finally decided to break down and spend the ~$90 for them but when I went back...they were gone. I've been looking for something similar since without look. There are some which are nice, but just not quite these heels. <sigh>

CarlaWestin
05-23-2021, 07:45 AM
There's always that maleness that just can't be concealed. Even when I get the entire presentation nearly perfect, I tower over average females and project an ape like movement when walking.
But I'm content just enjoying my female experience when I can.

Judy-Somthing
05-23-2021, 07:49 AM
What I don't like about CD-ing is that I spend way to much time and money on it.
And being in the closet makes it even worse.

Teri Ray
05-23-2021, 07:55 AM
My biggest issue with dressing is cleaning up my mess after I break out all my Teri things. Its much better now I am no longer in DADT with my wife. Still I find that all the items I love are put away and bringing them out, shoes, clothes, make up and wigs using them them putting them away is annoying. Other than that I am a happy dresser.

Bobbi46
05-23-2021, 08:02 AM
Shoes are the biggy with me, i have never found any that were comfortable nenough for all day wear plus with size 12 (UK) shoes are hard to find. The other thing is width, nothing is wide enough for me. Apart from all of that clothing is not a real problem I suppose since going 24/7 I have had to throw a couple of blouses and one Tee shirt all three because of low quality.

Ameli
05-23-2021, 08:27 AM
For me, there are lots of little things. Applying liquid eyeliner. removing liquid eyeliner. Tights that run or sag. The worst by far for me is having to hide who I really am for risk of being treated less for it. ��

NancyTO
05-23-2021, 08:40 AM
Lack of closet space. :(

Cheryl T
05-23-2021, 09:14 AM
Shaving.
I should have had laser done years ago when the hair was still dark and would respond well. Now electrolysis is the only viable option and I'm just too impatient for such a long process.

SirDonna as for shoes, well keep in mind that women generally have narrower feet. Pointed toe shoes are notorious for being uncomfortable and ill fitting, just ask any woman.
To get a consistent fit you must stay with one brand. Every company uses different "lasts" which are the forms to which the shoes are sized. I wear Clarks and have for nearly 15 years. I can just pick a style and my size and 99% of the time it's perfect. Trying to buy across brands is trial and error.

Jillian Faith
05-23-2021, 09:17 AM
1) Lack of cute shoes in my size
2) Never enough time to fully enjoy my dressing
3) Covid shutting down all the dressing rooms in stores
4) The current clothing styles

Helen_Highwater
05-23-2021, 11:19 AM
Pretty much everything mentioned here is what GG's have put up with all their lives. I know finding larger sized shoes is an issue for some of us but finding comfortable and fashionable heels is something GG's strive for to.

So for me all these things are what help make the experience. I get to inhabit their world, not fully I know but experiencing these things brings me closer to their world and in doing so allows my femme side to grow. It's a bit like playing football (Soccer) on carpet in slippers with a balloon. Heading is a lot more comfortable but you're not really experiencing the game fully. It's only when you've played in the cold and the rain, on a muddy pitch and been hit in the face mistiming a header that you know what the game's about.

So while I might spit feathers when I get a hole in a brand new pair of tights, hey, it goes with the turf so suck it up sister, that's (GG) life.

AngelaYVR
05-23-2021, 12:00 PM
Annoy is too strong a word but I find the biggest problem is the time limit you can be out before midnight strikes and Cinderella turns into a pumpkin.

Pixie_94
05-23-2021, 12:04 PM
The fact that I have to hide everything, to an extent where it's often impossible to wash anything without having a very close call.

docrobbysherry
05-23-2021, 12:06 PM
Bras! Uncomfortable and cause skin irritation!:sad:
Fortunately, because of my prosthesis I practically never have to wear them anymore!:heehee:

Donna, switch to tites. They last a lot longer!:thumbsup:

JulieC
05-23-2021, 05:11 PM
Today while driving around, I mentioned this thread to my wife. She said "What annoys me most about crossdressing is that not enough people accept it."

I think I'll marry her! Oh wait...

kimdl93
05-23-2021, 05:50 PM
Annoyances are the least of my concerns. I think of biting flies as annoyances. I find that my situation after decades of shame, guilt, deceit and denial to be far more than a mere annoyance.

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2021, 08:47 PM
Hi Donna :hugs:, I have been in this program for 74 years now and I am pretty happy just having the best of both worlds.

Shoes,I have 160 + pairs and i am happy with probably 98% of them, >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Brianne_M
05-23-2021, 11:01 PM
Sizing in general. Shoe sizes im a consistent 9.5, but anything "control" is a crap shoot. I quit trying to find cinchers or girdles. They are too loose or *DEEP INHALE* way too tight.

I bought a sleeveless vest 2 weeks ago, per the sellers size chart and suggested size I was a small. It barely buttoned up without forms. Returned it (first Amazon return) and gauged the amount needed to button it up and went for a large.. Fit like a champ. My wife said "yeah sizing is always inconsistent.."

Lack of pockets... For even small things.

Star01
05-24-2021, 09:22 AM
Everything about eyeliner and I am math challenged so struggle with size differences. I can barely find male clothes that fit well consistently. Converting a male size that doesn?t fit to female in my head while browsing the racks results in clothing that has two strikes against finding a good fit.

BTWimRobin
05-24-2021, 09:42 AM
Never enough time
The lack of selection of shoes above size 10
Nail polish takes forever to dry
The learning curve.... but that's half the fun
The constant battle with hair removal
Never quite sure of the wife's level of acceptance

VS Fan
05-24-2021, 09:58 AM
I’ll go with hiding it .... I have open minded daughters but my wife isn’t ready for them to know...

Stephanie47
05-24-2021, 10:52 AM
As far as female attires goes, it is the shoes. IMHO, sizing is difficult in part because of the material the shoes are made of; man made. Unlike my guy shoes that have laces that can draw the shoe to the foot my female shoes all are slip-on shoes. I have to wear shoes that have a boxy toe box. Pointy shoes squeeze the toes. Since I wear a 12W or 13 having a pointy toe just makes the foot look longer than it really is. The entire shoe wearing process reminds me of "curing" my baseball gloves in my youth. It took forever to oil the gloves and break down the cow hide to being a comfortable fit. It cannot be done with man-made materials.

Dress sizes and styles are a disaster. Guy sizes are usually what you see for one manufacturer is what you see for the next one. Women? A numerical size seems to be whatever someone wants to put on a label. Vanity sizing. Put size 2 on a dress from "tent city" and everyone is happy! "See, I wear a size 2!" Alphabetical sizing is the same way. As a tall man it was a shirt tucked into a pair of pants. No sweat. A dress? I cannot wear certain styles, i.e., having a defined waistline because those dresses look like an old man wearing his belt line up at his nipple line. It's empire waists, sheaths and wraps for me. It takes me about five minutes to get en femme as long as I have everything laid out on the bed.

Makeup? I ditched makeup for in-home use a long time ago. Too long to apply, too long to remove. I use to do all the facial makeup and fingernails (fake or natural). I will apply lip gloss/lipstick as that is easy to remove and I like the look of the lip outline on my coffee cup. Other than that, it's stay away from mirrors.

Of course, being in a DADT marriage is a real drag. It would be nice to be able to hang my dresses in a closet and store my undergarments and hosiery in a draw. Maybe, it will work out better in the next lifetime.

Pumped
05-24-2021, 11:00 AM
I bought a sleeveless vest 2 weeks ago, per the sellers size chart and suggested size I was a small. It barely buttoned up without forms. Returned it (first Amazon return) and gauged the amount needed to button it up and went for a large.. Fit like a champ. My wife said "yeah sizing is always inconsistent.."

eBay and Amazon sizing is crazy! I buy some from either and the well know USA brands are fairly consistent, but buy something that comes out of China and all bets are off. Even after reading the size charts it can be a crap shoot.

I get a kick out of it when they add the standard US women's size along with their measurements. I generally wear a size 16 and will see charts with a 16 with a 36" bust and anywhere up to around 42" bust. Waist sizes are way crazy too. I generally follow the measurements and give the sizes listed kind of a sideways glance and it has worked out.

Or you see something listed by small through XXL or larger. Now generally a 16 will match up to an XL, but often the 4XL and even 5XL is too small.

KymG
05-27-2021, 04:17 PM
What annoys me?
The fact that i can't, nor will ever be able to stop doing it.

Much as i enjoy it at the time...

KarenSusan
05-27-2021, 04:47 PM
The fact that I hate being CD and yet I am slave to it.

HeatherW
05-27-2021, 08:31 PM
Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Finding something cute or sexy in a 13w is like the Quest for the Holy Grail, with fewer laughs. Whenever I meet a tall GG, I just want to burst out, "Where do you buy your shoes?" That, however, would probably be bad form so I don't.

TheHiddenMe
05-27-2021, 11:51 PM
1. Not enough times to do it.
2. Far many more outfits than places to wear them.

Lori Ann Westlake
05-28-2021, 03:58 AM
Top and bottom--wig and shoes--are my problem. Wigs can be hot, and don't always stay on right. Shoes... well, open-toed sandals are fine, but anything with a closed toe and a high enough heel squeezes the nail on my right big toe especially. I guess I have an incipient ingrown toenail there. It's not a problem with flat shoes, but most shoes with a high heel I can't wear comfortably for long. Trying one shoe after another, I've accumulated a closet full of "torture shoes."

Elizabeth G
05-28-2021, 09:01 AM
The fact that I was born with a male body thus making crossdressing a necessity for me if I want to feel right.

SaraLin
05-29-2021, 06:12 AM
The fact that - no matter what I wear, no matter how much makeup I use, wig, falsies, etc. - no matter what I try - I still see "him" (my male-ness) in the mirror.

It sucks.

Pumped
05-29-2021, 09:21 AM
The fact that I hate being CD and yet I am slave to it.

Wow! Sorry to hear you feel that way! I don't hate it, I love CD'ing. It gives me great pleasure. I just wish I was better doing it!

CynthiaD
05-29-2021, 05:03 PM
Yeah, shoes. The previous posters have said it all.

PaulaJeanette
05-29-2021, 09:14 PM
Exactly what Judy Somthing says...

Aka_Donna
05-29-2021, 11:14 PM
Forgot to mention another annoyance. It's nylons, sheer to waist and thigh highs, they very seldom are tall enough. The vendors had width ok, but not length. Some decent brands like no nonsense don't make long enough ones. Hose are a struggle and thighs are almost impossible as almost all come just above knees and not mid thigh.

To other posters, $100 nylons that give the sumo wrestler look are not female enough, and tights are great but just for winter, as too warm for other seasons.

Teresa.Smith.VA
05-30-2021, 09:20 AM
Deleted by Teresa.

ellbee
05-30-2021, 10:14 AM

This is something my wife likes about me crossdressing. I know it to be true that if you find something in women's clothes that is perfect, either you buy it right then or forget it ever existed. You will never find it again. So, when she finds something like that which looks smashing on her, fits perfect, what have you, I always encourage her to buy it. She sometimes feels guilty about spending too much on clothes, but my encouragement gets her past that.

10+ years ago, I found a gorgeous pair of lace fabric heels at DSW in my size. I fell in love with them. Later, I finally decided to break down and spend the ~$90 for them but when I went back...they were gone. I've been looking for something similar since without look. There are some which are nice, but just not quite these heels. <sigh>

Please put me down on this list, as well! :wave2:

Totally frustrating. What is up with this "one-&-done" mentality? :strugglin

I'm not well-versed in the apparel/footwear industry, but from a business perspective, something tells me that if you have something good going on, then keep doing it! IOW, something that people want & is selling pretty well, and is decent styling/quality? Don't change a thing!
And yet, they typically do, anyway. :brolleyes:

Oh, I've learned my lesson. Like Julie's wife, I, too, sometimes feel guilty about spending too much. But I also understand that it's probably now or never. Heck, if it's something simple & versatile, yet inexpensive enough, like a basic top that's perfect in every way? I'll buy multiples -- including multiples of various colors/patterns, if possible! :p

*Sometimes* you can find some in stock somewhere online, whether a traditional retailer or an independent seller on eBay. Like, months or even years down the road. And yes, if available? I'll buy multiples again. No, I don't have a hoarding problem, I swear! :devil:

It really is crazy, though.
What makes it even worse, is that many GG's already understand all this. And things can get pretty competitive! :confused2:

candykowal
05-30-2021, 10:57 AM
I have gotten pretty use to all of the above but, I agree...at times so many thing can be aggravating especially being in the closet with family and friends.
I do miss not having my own curly long girl styled cut of hair, the Navy sure put an end to me having long hair again.
And like Julie, changing back into husband mode is the worst downer bestowed on us.
I miss my boudoir with my vanity, lingerie chest, and wall mound jewelry case.
I had ALL that when I was a bachelorette and living 24/7 as Candice, it is hard to think about that today but it was a tradeoff I was willing to make to be loved and happy in other ways.
I use to be able to keep my fuzzy slippers and satin robe by my bedside, my dresses hung up in a walk in closet, and my collection of perfume bottles on my dresser.
Today I have to pull down my fake duct work in the false ceiling of my attic office to restock my grab-n go bag.
Not having a boudoir, I have to say, is the most annoying about it all... :sad:

Erin Lafleur
05-30-2021, 11:30 AM
The fact that - no matter what I wear, no matter how much makeup I use, wig, falsies, etc. - no matter what I try - I still see "him" (my male-ness) in the mirror.

It sucks.

I certainly understand your frustration. I just stopped looking in mirrors and I'm much happier for it. For me, it's the swish of my skirt, the sound of my heels, the feel of my earrings and wig on my neck... looking down at my breasts in a pretty, lacey bra and the imprint of my lipstick on my wine glass or coffee mug.
I simply refuse to allow a look in the mirror to detract from my enjoyment. For me, dressing is entirely about how I feel and not how I look. I refuse to be governed by an impossible standard. It is very liberating and has increased my enjoyment immensely.
I certainly appreciate the fact that there is no "one size fits all" solution, we're all different. That being said, we're largely alike as well so maybe a change in expectations will work for you as it did for me!

Alana Westenra
05-30-2021, 09:44 PM
My love/hate relationship with heels. How much an ounce of any of my makeup products cost. Absolutely SLAYING my eyeshadow only to **** up ONE GODDAMNED EYEBROW.

Christina89
05-30-2021, 09:49 PM
What annoys ne about crossdressing? The fact that I have to hide from certain people cause I'm afraid of how they will react and losing them. How I can't always find clothes that fit and that Lane Bryant had bland outfits. Having to shave a lot when my hair on my chest or legs grow back quickly. And never being able to find women's shoes that would fit my gigantic feet

SissieScott
05-31-2021, 12:42 AM
What annoys ne about crossdressing? The fact that I have to hide from certain people cause I'm afraid of how they will react and losing them. How I can't always find clothes that fit and that Lane Bryant had bland outfits. Having to shave a lot when my hair on my chest or legs grow back quickly. And never being able to find women's shoes that would fit my gigantic feet

Still haven't found a pair of womens shoes that fit or don't cause excruciating pain. My clothes I get at thrift stores or Amazon. Caution just make sure of the sizing most USA sizing is spot on, but China sizing is WAY OFF! I am 2xl or 20/22 in US womens but a 4xl-5xl in anything from China.

jacques
06-02-2021, 11:18 AM
bras in my size are either black or white and never sexy

Claire M
06-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Clothing sizes ...
But the absolute most annoying is having to take it off and go back to drab 😣

NaughtyMichelle
06-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Shaving my legs and starting the makeup. I do enjoy doing the lipstick. Then back to not enjoying taking off the makeup and nail polish.

Shoes are only a problem in that I have too many and have a hard time resisting new heels.

countrygirl
06-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Seeing others who can pass very easily while I look like a guy in a dress.

Kimberly A.
06-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Oh yes, I will say that one of the most annoying things about CD'ing is shoe sizing..... My shoe size is 11W and it's almost next-to-impossible to find women's shoes in 11W, unless I can find them on the Torrid website. Occasionally, I'll find a pair that I like in 11W at Walmart, but that's rare. Oh, but I did find a pair of brown booties for the winter that I really like at Shoe Show, so I bought them back during the winter. LOL

Also, bras can be quite tedious and uncomfortable. It took me a WHILE to finally find the right bra size. But, I do have a couple of bras by Hanes that are the most comfortable bras that I've ever had on. TheHanes Invisible Embrace Lightweight WireFree Tailored Pullover Bra, Style G561, (I know, that's a lot), but that bra literally feels so good that it feels like you're not wearing a bra at all! LOL If y'all wanna try this one, here's a link to where it's at on the Walmart website, no sign-up required: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Invisible-Embrace-Lightweight-WireFree-Tailored-Pullover-Bra-Style-G561/241998702

Another thing that annoys me about CD'ing is makeup..... While I love applying and wearing makeup, it is a hassle, takes me forever to do my makeup and a lot of times, I mess up something with my makeup.

And about nylons/pantyhose..... I LOVE wearing them but yes, I'll agree that the lifespan of nylons is a bit too short. Just this past week, I've gotten runs and had to toss three or four pairs of pantyhose..... GRR!! :angry: However, (IF you can afford them cause they're quite pricey and I know they've been discussed on the forum before), a fairly new company called Sheertex has invented and is manufacturing and selling indestructable pantyhose. I own a few pairs of them and it's true, you CANNOT rip them! LOL

Another thing to add to my list of annoying CD'ing things is nails..... I SUCK at painting my nails! LOL Enough about that.

As far as clothing sizing goes, that also took me a while to figure out that I'm a dress size 16, or XL and those sizes fit me quite well so that's not really annoying for me. However, sometimes the clothing I buy isn't true to size and I have to return it.

Pumped
06-03-2021, 09:36 PM
I just received a cheap dress from eBay, from China. I ordered an XL, it was shown to fit size 16-18. It might be a size 8! I tossed it in the trash because I ripped it trying to put it on. At least it was only $12.

I am generally reluctant to buy clothing that ships from China unless i am very comfortable wit the sizing, or the price. This time I thought both were good to go, I was wrong. Plus trying to return it, if I had not ripped it, would cost more than the dress was worth.

Mackem Sue
06-04-2021, 06:12 AM
I think many of my bug bears have been covered here, including shoe sizing (a nine can be just right from one soutce but slightly too small from another) and clothing sizes too when a 16 isn't explicitly stated.

I'll add the following.

1) Hoisery snagging easily, especially with low denier that looks nicer on the legs. If you opt for darker-coloured hoisery, the snags show more.

2) While slips under dresses and skirts enhance the comfort level, try sitting on a slight slope. I start sliding down sometimes.

I did a thread a year ago about unexpected advantages, so I'll repost those.

1) Suspender / garter clasps under a skirt or dress are good for stopping a laptop sliding around on your knee, with the suspender bumps coinciding with a groove along the back of the laptop.

2) High heels are great for reaching higher shelves in cupboards without standing on other objects to reach.

3) A new one is being able to reach an itch in certain regions of your body as all you have to do is temporarily pull the skirt or dress aside (obviously privately).

4) One that affects me is wearing hoisery while in bed reduces the risk of being woken up by restless ankles, due to my body cooling down and reduced blood flow. The hoisery keeps my legs slightly warmer along their entire length.

Sue

Csutton023
06-04-2021, 06:17 AM
My weight. Ever since covid I've put weight on to the point now where although I love CD, I feel ugly and ridiculous, can't stop though, already planning my outfit for tonight.

Victoria1
06-04-2021, 06:42 AM
The fact that it's even called "crossdressing". Can't it be just, dressing. I am most at peace when I am home alone, with my bra, panties, and slip. And knowing that I have pretty much zero chance of getting "caught".

mbmeen12
06-05-2021, 03:32 AM
Whaat annoys you about CD?

Right mindset wrong body....

Mackem Sue
07-04-2021, 06:59 AM
Clothing sizes ...
But the absolute most annoying is having to take it off and go back to drab 😣

The point you most notice it is changing from heels to flat shoes. Also, that nice sensation of wearing hoisery is a big miss once you take off stockings or tights / pantyhose.

You think "Ugh!!!"

Sue

Crissy 107
07-04-2021, 07:44 AM
When the pink fog disappears and I am not in the state of mind to do much of anything. I have an appointment for a pedicure on Tuesday and may cancel it.

Davina2833
07-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Crissy,

Don't do it! (cancel) You know you will be upset that you cancelled it. Your wife does not care, go for it!!!!
You know that you will love having it done.

I have mine on Friday!!

Davina

fun4metoo2004
07-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Not being able to find a strapless bra in my size.

Pantyhose. Hate them. Give me stockings and suspenders anytime.

Blonde hairs, so no Laser.

My tiny lips. Hard to make look good in lipstick.

TamT
07-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Being too tall, it is impossible to find clothes and shoes for me in my country. I can wear only those things I could find in stores of recycled clothes from the US (probably from Goodwill or such), and from many years ago (out of style).

Natalie5004
07-04-2021, 12:29 PM
I love the transformation. I hate going back.

Maid_Marion
07-04-2021, 03:05 PM
The association with lying and relationships falling apart.

krissy
07-04-2021, 06:19 PM
removing make up, and having to change back:)

Rosemary+
07-04-2021, 07:15 PM
The only thing I don?t like about coding is rude sales associates, they are still out there

XemmaX
07-09-2021, 09:33 AM
wigs in the summer, we need new wig technology. the head cooling summer wig! much needed. sometimes sizing as i have a longish torso but other than that and the wig issue im good.

CrossKimmy
07-09-2021, 11:09 AM
You mean other than not doing it all the time?

Shoe sizes. I can never find a cute pair of shoes in my size. I usually need to cram my feet in a slightly smaller shoe.

The cost. Some items cost so much money! I wish I were rich or had a sugar daddy to buy me all the cute things I like 🤭

DanielleCD
07-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Never enough time
The lack of selection of shoes above size 10
Nail polish takes forever to dry
The learning curve.... but that's half the fun
The constant battle with hair removal
Never quite sure of the wife's level of acceptance

All that!

Sybilla Valesian
07-13-2021, 01:14 PM
Not the only one then !! Thanks

HollyGreene
07-18-2021, 05:33 PM
Size inconsistency.
I wear a UK size 9 male shoe, which in European size is a 43.
But a female size 9 is often a European 42, which makes them just a little too tight.
But some brands of shoe put the female 9 as 43, which fit perfectly. Tricky if you buy online.

I have several dresses and skirts that fit me perfectly, but they range from size 12 UK (US 10) to size 18 (US 16). Figure that out.

sometimes_miss
07-19-2021, 08:58 PM
Ah... just when they started making heels in gigantic sizes, my arthritic knees hurt so much to walk in them, I can't wear them for anything more than lounging around the house. Every step is agony, only not in the feet anymore, but the knees.

Bea_
07-19-2021, 09:07 PM
I'm an at-home dresser so, for me, it's having to change to go out into the real world.