PDA

View Full Version : It's all in the details

Christinne87
05-25-2021, 09:55 AM
Hello girls,

It's been a while since I've been on, and even longer since my full dressing experience.

Anyways, since I now live alone I could not contain the tiger anymore and took the plunge in buying dresses, heels, the works. For the first time, I got my ears pierced for real, I bought some false lashes, and some pretty long nails.

After putting everything on, what a difference do those details make!! I've never felt more beautiful and more femme!

I dressed yesterday night, and since everything is closed I just went for a drive. At some point some guy even cat called me (still not sure how to feel about unwanted advances)

Too bad it all must come to an end since I have to work. But here is a pic of the end result.

Also, is anyone else having issues uploading pics?

Daphne1363
05-25-2021, 10:13 AM
You look good! no wonder someone cat called you. Do you find yourself dressing more since living by yourself? I am certain the answer is yes. I guess the question is - are you spending more time 'en femme' than 'en men'?

Stephanie47
05-25-2021, 10:21 AM
Very nice presentation. Love the dress.

Micki_Finn
05-25-2021, 11:32 AM
Too many girls here underestimate how transformative a lash can be. Yes even you girls who think you have super long and luxurious lashes already. Adding a false lash can totally transform your face.

Christinne87
05-25-2021, 12:39 PM
Thank you!

Funny thing is this is my second time dressing. Just restarted on Saturday. Now that I'm by myself, I can take my time doing my makeup and then enjoy my femme self for longer. Changing back is usually because I have to go to bed or something like that.

I can wear my heels all the time at home too :)

JulieC
05-25-2021, 01:23 PM
You look great Christinne!

Helen_Highwater
05-25-2021, 03:04 PM
Christinne,

I envy you being able to get out enfemme. It's been 18 months since I last put heel to pavement or put on makeup. Lashes and nails can be so transformative in not just how you look but also how you feel and as you say get those detail right and it makes all the difference.

Natalie5004
05-25-2021, 03:13 PM
Looking good, I would not cat call you because it is rude. But I would be looking at you.

alwayshave
05-25-2021, 07:05 PM
Christinne, You look great.

Geena75
05-25-2021, 07:31 PM
I have noticed that the eye makeup really feminizes the face, capped off with eyelashes. My natural ones are somewhat stunted and when I tried false eyelashes they really made a difference.

Christinne87
05-25-2021, 10:58 PM
Thank you all for the compliments. You girls are the best!