PDA

View Full Version : Memories.

Georgina
05-28-2021, 08:02 AM
Last night I wore a skirt and white nylon blouse. The blouse is fairly transparent and I was able to see my bra and slip top through it. This brought back memories of my final exams in 1975 where the supervisor wore the same type of blouse. I could see her bra and slip straps front and back. You can imagine the effect this had on a young guy who was into those clothes. How many remember those times with fondness?

Karren H
05-28-2021, 09:16 AM
Obviously you were not paying attention to the test like you should have! Did you pass it? I always have flash backs to days when women dressed up and wore heavy duty bras, girdles and slips... stockings.... My mother and step-mother were always prancing about the house in their lingerie. Do not think they realized the effect it had on me at the time.

Georgina
05-28-2021, 03:14 PM
I did pass. Luckily, for concentration, the hall was very large and she was not always visible to me.

Geena75
05-28-2021, 06:37 PM
When I was in 8th grade, our school had an absolutely lovely kindergarten teacher, fresh out of college. It was in the days of high hem lines and year round pantyhose. I got double the pleasure from gazing at her -- as a young man and as a crossdresser in the making. I can still remember a dress she wore -- sigh!

BLUE ORCHID
05-28-2021, 07:52 PM
Hi Georgina :hugs:, That does bring back fond memories of the lovely ladies wearing what I thought was Sexy Clothes,

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Judy-Somthing
05-28-2021, 09:04 PM
That reminds me of a day when an office girl wore a see-through blouse with a lace bra and just about every guy in the company made an excuse to walk through the her office.
She never wore it again, she definitely looked pretty sexy wearing it!

MsEva
05-28-2021, 09:09 PM
Oh....memories not mammories...my bad..ha Fashions have certainly changed and maybe not for the better. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie47
05-28-2021, 11:16 PM
I must have seen that ensemble somewhere along the way to donning women's clothing, but I cannot put my finger on when. My fantasy en femme job is that of a waitress where I don a sheer white blouse so a lacy bra and lacy slips show through. Below is a black A-line short skirt, black hosiery and black heels. I have several vintage full slip where the bodice is white and the skirt is black. That had to be made for that exact ensemble. If you're lucky you may be able to find some on ebay.

As to the heavy panting factor in high school; I went to an all boy high school in lower Manhattan. One of my English teachers was a young very very attractive young woman fresh out of college. Long blond hair. She always wore short skirts and always sat on her desk when lecturing. Obviously, she had all the guys attention, although I doubt they were absorbing the lesson plan.

candykowal
05-29-2021, 12:27 AM
I had a lot of good feminine memories of my youth and the influence the girls had on my desires.
I went to a catholic grade school and was influenced by the girls in there veils, virgin white lacey confirmation dresses and white Mary Jane pumps.
I was already playing dress up and my breasts were as big as some of my classmates, do to a condition, I had as a baby.
I was very coddled and pampered, Mom allowed me to dress up when Dad was out of town.
I went home that night made a fuss with my mother about the clothes she allowed me to wear when I dressed up.
I think she put 2 and 2 together and a few weeks later, there was a white lace dress in the closet I shared with her old clothes.
I spent that whole Saturday in that dress, spinning records on my player, looking at my clothes in the mirror, and going thru sales catalogs dreaming of shopping for lingerie and dresses.

Maria 60
05-29-2021, 09:10 AM
Back in the 70s it wasn't like now that women are going out half naked, back then if you seen a bra strap it was the luckiest day of your life.
My best memory was I had a English teacher that always wore dresses and I was sitting at a angle that I could see her sitting in her chair. Because again back then women would wear long dresses and when she would sit she would lift the dress just to her knees. So I either got a beautiful view of her pantyhosed legs or sometimes she would lift the dress and her slip would remain down and I would get great views of her different slips.
Well thanks for this post I guess I'm going to be looking for a long dress to wear a long slip. Lol
Thanks for bringing back some memories

CarlaWestin
05-29-2021, 10:31 AM
That's actually one of my favourite looks to try for.
I call it the sexy librarian with the great bra and see through blouse.

alwayshave
05-30-2021, 09:31 AM
Georgina, in 1975 my teachers were nuns, so I have no such memory. However, I can appreciate your memory of beautiful young teacher, if only I had one.

Karren H
05-30-2021, 10:03 AM
You never got to see what lingerie nuns wear, Jamie?

candykowal
05-30-2021, 11:01 AM
You never got to see what lingerie nuns wear, Jamie?

*giggle* I went to a Catholic grade school and there is NO WAY I wanted to look under the nuns robes! EEEEKKKKKKK!

Pumped
05-30-2021, 11:13 AM
My bet is the most of them wear the ugliest utilitarian undergarments, but I am certain there are those that like to spice it up under their conservative garments and wear somethin racy.

Vintage4sarah
05-31-2021, 04:52 AM
Georgina, in 1975 my teachers were nuns, so I have no such memory. However, I can appreciate your memory of beautiful young teacher, if only I had one.

I need to laugh because I was in the same situation as you. I was just 10 years before you in Catholic schools. The redeeming factor was that all of the girls at that high school wore skirts and the leg show was amazing !

Karren H
05-31-2021, 05:28 AM
*giggle* I went to a Catholic grade school and there is NO WAY I wanted to look under the nuns robes! EEEEKKKKKKK!

I always dreamed that they looked like Victoria Secret models under there!!

Claire M
05-31-2021, 06:52 PM
My bet is the most of them wear the ugliest utilitarian undergarments, but I am certain there are those that like to spice it up under their conservative garments and wear somethin racy.

I also went to Catholic school between 1960 and 1973. We had the church, convent and rectory all on the same grounds as the school. In the summer there was usually pretty much nobody around during the week. One time we were riding our bikes around the school grounds. Off behind the convent in a secluded area somewhat screened from view was a full clothes line. I can assure you that not all the undies on the line were white cotton granny panties!!

But to the topic of discussion, the girls at our school wore uniforms with plaid wool skirts and white blouses. They usually also wore sweaters until the weather got warm in the spring. In 6,7 and 8th grade that was when we boys could see which girls had matured to "bra-hood". In high school some of the girls lingerie choices started getting a little more decadent and lace could often be seen through those white blouses. In junior year I missed the lesson in numerous math classes because Angela J, who sat in front of me liked, and often wore this baby blue pastel bra. (not sure if it was lust or envy !!)

lingerieLiz
05-31-2021, 10:46 PM
I liked it back in the days where girls on a date wore blouses that clearly showed their slip and bra lace. I wore blouses and lingerie back in the 50/60s.