PDA

View Full Version : Plump Lips

Veronica E. Scott
04-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Just wondering I was in the drug store the other day and was looking at lip gloss and saw some that said Lip gloss for plumper lips my question is have you tried it and does it work and how long does it last?Love those full lips.

randi_789
04-04-2006, 06:33 AM
I saw the same thing, got curious, bought it, tried it, and didn't really notice any difference, except for the tingling it causes.

sharifemme
04-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Veronica....

The few I tried worked only minimally and added at least one step to an already busy day. If you find one that works, let me know.

Sharifemme

Just wondering I was in the drug store the other day and was looking at lip gloss and saw some that said Lip gloss for plumper lips my question is have you tried it and does it work and how long does it last?Love those full lips.

Ranee Daze
04-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Freeze works, so does the one from Carol baker Visage. Not alot, but there is a bit of increase.

Veronica E. Scott
04-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Well I guess what you are saying is save your money and buy a new lipstick or nail polish and not spend your money on things that don't work. Was hoping but not reallt thanks girls.

Lindahexi
04-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Have only tried the Maybeline one, it made my lips tingle rather unpleasantly but didn't enhance them one iota.

suzanne claire
04-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Try Botox it is expensive but really works.:D

Rebecca Petersen
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Not favorable results. It did however make the manufacturer's profit margin plumper though.

lela
04-10-2006, 08:44 PM
I've tried many lipsticks that claim to give you fuller lips, but all I got was a strange buzzing feeling in my lips, but i did love the colors.

Jacqui
04-10-2006, 10:03 PM
I saw the same thing, got curious, bought it, tried it, and didn't really notice any difference, except for the tingling it causes.

To you? Or the one you kiss?

Veronica, you could always try punching yourself in the mouth!......only kidding!

Jacqui

Summer
04-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Take a tip from Goldie Hawn, in the movie The First Wives Club. It is one of my favorite movie. Goldie, goes to the Dr. and says Fill em up.
Summer:D

Denise_Z
04-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Take a tip from Goldie Hawn, in the movie The First Wives Club. It is one of my favorite movie. Goldie, goes to the Dr. and says Fill em up.
Summer:D

She sure did too. I think her lips now make up about 40% of her face!