PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Day For My Wife and I To Be "Girlfriends"

Teresa.Smith.VA
06-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Deleted by Teresa.

bridget thronton
06-10-2021, 02:27 AM
What a very nice post sharing your day. A truly wonderful wife.

mbmeen12
06-10-2021, 03:14 AM
Your going to make a lot of forum members jealous....

BLUE ORCHID
06-10-2021, 05:00 AM
Hi Teresa :hugs: Welcome to our forum,
That sounds like very special Day with a very wonderful loving wife,

Reading Your story was like watching it unfold right in front of my eyes, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Teri Ray
06-10-2021, 06:12 AM
Hiya Teresa thanks for sharing such a great story. Sounds like no matter what you and your wife are best friends forever.

kimdl93
06-10-2021, 06:53 AM
Its true. I do envy you and your wife. The fact that you and your wife have managed to create such a positive relationsh says a lot of good things about both of you.

Karen RHT
06-10-2021, 07:49 AM
What Kim said.

Karen

Jillian Faith
06-10-2021, 09:10 AM
OMG what a wonderful wife, I especially loved the part where you said "She is always very curious about how it feels to pretend that I am a woman. She never lets me get off with mere explanations of what we did, but she always digs into what it feels like to me." My wife is very accepting and totally supportive but I would love to have this level of communication with her about how it feels to be out and experiencing the real world enfemme.

JulieC
06-10-2021, 09:12 AM
What an absolutely awesome wife!

Now, make sure you turn it around and do an equally amazing day for her :)

Sidney
06-10-2021, 09:41 AM
What an awesome wife you have. My wife is also supportive of my Sidney side. Your wifes question asking how it feels for you to be a woman is awesome. Congratulations on finding a keeper and her finding one also.I'm

Jenn A116
06-10-2021, 10:08 AM
What a wonderful day. You're very lucky to have found the perfect mate.

Curious as to how you responded to the "feel like a woman" question. I've often wondered about that. When dressed I'm most aware of the feeling of the clothes. But there's certainly more to feeling like a woman than that.

Sometimes Steffi
06-10-2021, 10:28 AM
I guess that I can admit it here, "I'm jealous, oh so jealous."

But I'm really glad to know that it's possible.

Sallee
06-10-2021, 11:02 AM
what a great day you had Thanks for sharing

Gi Gondin
06-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Teresa, thank you for sharing this wonderful day!

I just became a huge fan of you wife! Of course each one of us must be jealous, but the main point is it?s possible. There are many people out there that are willing to love you as a whole, that will be interested in your well being and your happiness.

What a great wife, you must be a great companion! Congratulations!

Gi.

Teresa.Smith.VA
06-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Deleted by Teresa.

Sandi Beech
06-10-2021, 01:30 PM
That story sounds really nice. You are definitely living the dream. It seems like one of the key elements which makes it work for you is that you are comfortable with who you are and comfortable with each other. It would never work like that for me because I am comfortable with who I am, but my wife is just not able to do the same.

More power to you both. It is nice to know some people have figured out how to make it work.

Sandi

RADER
06-10-2021, 02:01 PM
You have a very special special Wife. Please treat her special, she deserves it.
I only wish My Wife was still alive to read this accounting of your special day.

JulieC
06-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Jillian hit on a point that is really important to me and to my wife. Because we are so devoted only to each other, and because the level of trust is so high between us, that we both feel totally safe to discuss our most intimate secrets and fantasies. Being able to verbalize what goes on in my mind and my fantasies about pretending to be a girl for a day, or a week, or occasionally even longer (long trips), allows my wife to fully understand precisely what it is that brings me such enormous pleasure, and why.

This is something that the majority of married couples lack; 100% open communication with absolute trust. I think the average couple has enough trust and communication to keep a marriage from falling apart (for the most part) but few marriages achieve the level of trust and communication described above. Without it, achieving true happiness with each other is next to impossible.

Misiokaku
06-10-2021, 10:42 PM
I am amazed. Like so many here wrote - make sure you treat her well. She deserves it. Wis you all the best!

Teresa.Smith.VA
06-12-2021, 10:36 AM
Deleted by Teresa.

BTWimRobin
06-12-2021, 11:00 AM
Hi Teresa,

What a wonderful story. I'm so happy you ans and your wife were able to share some girl time together. Thank you for sharing.

alwayshave
06-13-2021, 08:55 AM
Teresa, What a beautiful story.

Natalie5004
06-13-2021, 09:12 AM
Do I have the "Right" to be upset with my educated wife that will not stand for seeing any of my dressing?

Teresa.Smith.VA
06-13-2021, 12:03 PM
Deleted by Teresa.

johnna
06-13-2021, 04:01 PM
Thank you for sharing- wonderful story! WOW…. Can we clone your wife???

GracieRose
06-13-2021, 04:17 PM
It sounds like such a great time. I would love to shop with my wife en femme but she would be so uncomfortable that it take the enjoyment out of the trip for both of us. You've got a keeper there. Hang on to her and treat her nice.

Kandi Robbins
06-13-2021, 05:34 PM
Lovely story! You are indeed very blessed.

giuseppina
06-16-2021, 09:51 PM
That's a wonderful story, Teresa.

There is a lot of food for thought in your comments.

Stephanie47
06-17-2021, 04:07 PM
Like others have said; jealous, envious....etc. I'd settle for just being able to be en femme within our home and maybe get a pat on the butt from my wife. I know many will say it is not possible to feel like a woman when you're a man. Decades ago when I said something lame about feeling my feminine side she shot back "Tell me about your feminine side when you have a baby!" Today, I'd probably tell her I don't feel any different. I think my mind has melded into one!